Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So calling bingo on a trip to centre Parcs being booked *cough cough* (gifted). While at centre parcs the loft conversion will magically be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh here she goes, middle of a pandemic when most people's trips away have been cancelled and shes on the beg for a free one. Keep on being relatable soph.

Reactions: 22
Sorry if I sound stupid, but wtf is the point in a pergola? I saw another home account have one built yesterday and i just didn’t see the point in it!

Reactions: 11
Shes a sad little woman....looking forward to making ronnieblesshim lunch....REALLY?? WOW

Reactions: 5
Hi guyszssz.

Been a bit inactive over the weekend because tbh she's been annoying me more than usual. After her 'its been a challenging week' comment it just wound me up and I haven't paid much attention to her since.
She wouldn't know challenging if it bit her on the arse. I'm not one for a sob story but here's challenging for you Hinch. My baby was born right before lockdown. I haven't seen any midwives or my HV. I have only just started seeing my family and my partners family so that was nearly 4 months without seeing any of my family members with a newborn baby. I bled for FIFTEEN weeks after birth because I developed an infection in my womb so whilst having a newborn baby I was absolutely shattered, bleeding non stop (Mums think of what its like after you give birth, that was me for 15 weeks.) My partner was only working part time so somedays I was home on my own 12 hour days with a newborn. Now he's gone back full time he's working six days a week 12 hour days (one day 9 hours but still) still adapting. Because I bled so much I've developed ghastly migraines which are wiping me out so I'm struggling watching baba while I've got one. Also with the lock down and a newborn I developed a hint I'd say of PND. And I've always been socially awkward (I hide this with humour 🤭) so I'm absolutely petrified of going back to everyday life, everyone wanting to fuss over my son because they couldn't when he was born.
So Hinch, having a 'pristine' house, a stay at home Vest, Ma Barker round the corner, hundreds and thousands maybe more money isn't challenging. You're not anxious because you wouldn't go poking and prodding shite in the shops. You wouldn't have 30 people over your party. You wouldn't do half of the things you do. You're a bare faced liar and I've noticed a load of newbies here so a lot of people must be seeing through your crap.
That's my rant.

But before I finish

1) I seen someone mention that she's said her and Jaymehhh argue? I asked if they did and said she puts it on like their a power couple so BINGO
2) your bus stop sorry I mean garden looks shite
3) get a bit of colour in your life. And not just blue
4) stop getting all your ideas from Tattle
5) please stop showing us you eating, its disgusting
6) no one looks forward to making their child lunch

🖕
Apologies for my long rant guys x 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Just to say that ‘pergola princes’ looks like one of the ‘niche’ insta accounts following Hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hoping their topiary skills are on point 👌🏼 as those bays won’t stay global if they don’t keep on top of the growth. Wonder if she realises what she’s taken on, plants have no patience for lazy owners. Be interesting to see what these plants look like next year and in the coming months

Reactions: 9
That dog now just has a big flowery (bland) area to tit in, I’m chuffed for him, told off 100 times before 9am he will be in there all day loving life ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s remember she actually stole the idea For her sleeper seats etc from Pinterest, so someone had the idea first! Bet they’re thrilled she’s nicked their idea and pasted it off as her own! And the dog was out in the beds this morning, as someone mentioned he’ll would be or wouldn’t be allowed!

Reactions: 3
Why do hinchers label everything? I kinda get the plastic bottles so you know which is shampoo or conditioner (or just use the original packaging!)

But see through plastic bottles with wax melts inside? Does that really need a label saying “wAx MeLtS”

So many mum hunz have started businesses making them as well! They’re so nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tattle bingo for whoever suggested feeding the ducks.
That builder comment has annoyed me. No one said it was taking weeks. That's the point. We all said how speedy it was, sourcing materials and putting it all together. It was Hinch herself who said it would take weeks. So she was trying to spread untruths. And by the time she said it it was all practically done anyway.
And I do belove she paid for it. Its all soulless and lacking imagination so that's her all over.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
She did a
Sorry if this has been asked before but why has she still not tagged the business who did the sleepers? (I think that what its called, the wooden grey part?) She tagged the ones who planted the flowers but not the one who built it. Id be fuming if that was my business. Just goes to show what a horrible person she is. She made him delete his post and still hasnt given him any credit. Or even thanked him on her platform.
she did at the begging however, the business shared in progress photos and we could work out that it’s nearly done when she said it just started, knickers got in the twist and business removed the picture. The pictures are back now, I’ve seen this morning but has hinchs power worn off? Only 400 odd followers there.

Looking forward to making Ronnie's lunch....??

Get in the bloody bin
Getting your hair cut? Get those bleeping grotty extensions out mate, they're rank!

Hoping their topiary skills are on point 👌🏼 as those bays won’t stay global if they don’t keep on top of the growth. Wonder if she realises what she’s taken on, plants have no patience for lazy owners. Be interesting to see what these plants look like next year and in the coming months
Maybe they'll all blow away in a freak storm!

Reactions: 6
Ffs , ive got all These plants but I don't know what they are called . Just why . 🙄🤦‍♂️
oh I hope I haven’t drowned them . as She has not got a clue she will be one of these that waters them mid day in the full sun and burn them . Because she’s such a drip. why ask someone what you need in the beds In the first place. Jesus Christ you come across so drippy and thick .

Reactions: 4
And cushions have feelings too! anyone who can thump a cushion like she does is not a gentle person! And Kourtney khardashian had cushions like that years ago So something else she’s copied from someone else! Let’s see how long it is before she changes her style of cushion plumping! I say a week at most!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.