Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I unfollowed hinch a few days back, read here to keep up with what the twat is doing, but have felt so much better for not looking at her mug, did go over and have a look at her eating her fry's chocolate bar, my God love, eat with your mouth shut, vile! And thanks you've put me off one of my favourite chocolates!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t think she has a conscience. If she did she wouldn’t be such a narcissistic, money grabbing woman, she’d reach out and reassure these followers of hers and she would certainly pull them up on their behaviour. Not sit back and gleefully watch the shit storm she created with her (hastily deleted) message. “I see you hinchers” is basically giving them each a pat on the head and a bonio.
She’s so up her own arse with the conspiracy theory thing. Yeah people say things. On here, on other places. Maybe it’s made up. Maybe Jamie didn’t leave another woman for you. Maybe you did get loads of skin cut off. Maybe you don’t have a cleaner in sometimes like people on here say. That’s just gossip, rumours. Straight up lies maybe? It’s not conspiracy theories. You’re not the world trade centre shut the fuck up Sophie.

She can walk away from this any time. She’s made her money. If it’s impacting her to the point of not sleeping then she needs the desire to preserve her mental health to overtake the desire to have every material possession she ever wanted. The ball is entirely in her court! If she does want to continue then yeah...thicker skin required.

When Rebecca Loos claimed to sleep with David Beckham (something him and Victoria maintain is a vicious lie), did they sit up all night thinking about it? Did it affect what they wanted to do with their careers? No probably not. Probably just thought what an idiot then moved onto smashing their goals.
“you're not the world trade centre so shut the fuck up” is gonna be my insult of the day 😂😂

on another thread someone once said “get in the fucking sea” and that was my go to for a good week. If I come out with something totally random now it tends to go;

husband: I can’t do *insert some ridiculously simple task* it’s too hard/I don’t have the right tools/I don’t have time (meaning he can’t be arsed 🙄)

me: oh get in the fucking sea, I’ll do it myself

husband: you been on that tittle site again?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Users who reply to posts like this instead of reporting may get a warning on their own account as it derails the thread, Please remember to hit report and allow staff to deal with users causing issues.
You lot on here are honestly the most cringeworthy people ... I am by far what you call hinch barmy army but just needed you all to know how sad and pathetic your lives are bet most of you have kids and all you do alllllll day is slag someone off and try destroy someones life... like seriously if you don't like the woman just unfollow but to sit here all day guessing what she's up too and slagging her off, honest I cringe for you. And please do not say you are not bullies cos that is exactly what you all are, you are all aggressive and horrible human beings. Your children will be soooooo proud of you NOT!!!! Imagine finding out your mum sat on a bully website all day 🤣🤣
And looking at you post history you comment on other people in the public eye so it’s no different

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Julezv93

Users who reply to posts like this instead of reporting may get a warning on their own account as it derails the thread, Please remember to hit report and allow staff to deal with users causing issues.
You lot on here are honestly the most cringeworthy people ... I am by far what you call hinch barmy army but just needed you all to know how sad and pathetic your lives are bet most of you have kids and all you do alllllll day is slag someone off and try destroy someones life... like seriously if you don't like the woman just unfollow but to sit here all day guessing what she's up too and slagging her off, honest I cringe for you. And please do not say you are not bullies cos that is exactly what you all are, you are all aggressive and horrible human beings. Your children will be soooooo proud of you NOT!!!! Imagine finding out your mum sat on a bully website all day 🤣🤣
The irony that you are slagging us off for being on here yet you took the time out of your day to do the same. BYE KAREN 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
EB6FE1B9-356E-4C83-AA8C-549D941D6D29.png

Willy Wonka called, he wants his glasses back.

WHY IS SHE SO EXTRA?!
Poor thing, he’s just a doll to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Curiousgeorgeme

The point is that some people will genuinely ask "oooh did you do that because of Hinch?" and it will get real annoying super quick. I purchased some storage boxes to organise under the sink and genuinely got asked if I did it because Hinch did. I didn't. I did it because I wanted to, not because some social media "influencer" did it.
THIS!!! I have a 3 year old Ronnie and about three months ago in Morrisons the checkout girl asked his name and I said Ronnie, she replied “oh you’re a hincher are you” with the worse giggle I’ve ever heard. I replied “erm he’s three” it still didn’t click for her so I said “he is three and named after his dead grandad, hinch’s kid isn’t even one” penny finally dropped 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I don't understand why tattlers keep saying things like "well, thats spoiled Galaxy for me, I won't be buying it again" after Hinch had a freebie Galaxy hamper delivered or "If Hinch starts using blue paint I'll have to find another colour to decorate with".

Why? I'll be damned if I stopped buying Galaxy if I liked it or about the colour of paint I used because of Hinch. I would not give Hinch that much power over me to stop me doing the things I liked!

Reactions: 41

WeeWillyMinkeh

I’m getting to the point where I literally can’t stand her anymore.
I’ll admit I was sucked in at the beginning, bought the books, the products etc etc.
But now I’m feeling more and more inadequate, I’m 33 weeks pregnant, not really prepared, going through consultation for redundancy from my job which I absolutely love and having sleepless nights over it and she is getting upset over someone having an opinion of her? I assume it’s something she read on here. I wish she would step into the real world. I’ve had diagnosed anxiety for 5 years, I’ve not had my pram, cot, baby clothes, toys #gifted to me, if only I had, it would save so much money, but I bet she hasn’t declared half the gifted stuff.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. Just deal with it.
Her questionable manners, annoying punctuation and parenting skills wind me up no end, not to mention the complete and utter cheap tat that lies around her house FFS.
Don’t get me wrong, I will take pictures of my baby when he/she arrives but I won’t have my phone in their face constantly so that then becomes their first memory of their mother for goodness sake. Wish she would just look at that child in the eye for once, it would make a world of difference.

• Sad

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
5 Things any normal mother looks forward too on a Sunday - when they aren’t being pretentious for the gram

1 - Managing to get up & dressed without world war 3 erupting in the house
2 - Kid going for a nap so you get some peace to catch up on jobs
3 - If your lucky other half taking Kids out for a bit so you get more peace
4 - Nonce of a partner not doing something to get on my tits
5 - Kids going to bed

ps I do love my kids & partner but lockdown , no school for weeks & hubby only just going back to work has tested me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It’s probably nothing. She’s probably read that babies often drop a nap after 12 months and is freaking the fuck out.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse 🙄

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading shit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ‘sleb’ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make shit up.

Attachments

• Sick

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Tbh it shouldn't matter whether money has changed hands or not. The rules are constantly updated though and tbf are pretty clear (and strict!) nowadays. You'd think the fact she has been investigated before would be enough to make her err on the side of caution but obviously not. It is annoying I agree, I even hate the way she goes on about P&G in HB etc. Even though I bought these with my OWN MONEY I'm made to put ad etc. Whoop de fecking do hen, they pay you ££££ and you've splashed out £3 all on your own.
Yes!! This drives me absolutely mad when she says this!! P&G are effectively your employer. They have taken you on to market them, and a salary has been agreed and contracts have been signed. How that salary has been paid, I have no idea. Maybe its paid in one lump sum, maybe it's monthly, maybe it quarterly, biannually or maybe its paid upon the completion of every 3/4/5 (formal, scheduled, scripted) posts. Either way that salary has been deemed appropriate for the "work load" in the job description, given to you, to be carried out over e.g. a year to promote P&G. I'm pretty sure said job description will include throwing in between formal ads, acting natural and like you have always, and will always use this product and are sharing it really casually to be helpful to your followers. Therefore, YES you have been paid for posting. Yes it may not be on this weeks list of planned, scheduled posts e.g. post mopping your floor with the power mop and post it at 6pm on Monday 13th July and say "<scripted post>" but it is still within your job title which you are being PAID for. :rolleyes:

For example, I am paid monthly, and this covers all the work I do in that month (excluding extra shifts I take on myself or any bank work done). I'm not paid per baby that I "catch." Can you imagine me delivering a baby and saying, I'm not actually receiving a wad of cash when I leave this room so technically I haven't been paid for this, but as I'm here, I'm still going to do it.

• Haha
  • Heart

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
Her eating sets me on edge absolute skank. I can’t stand lip smacking, slurping, eating with mouth open or anything like that. She honestly makes me feel sick with her disgusting table manners. Also wish she would piss off liking blue I have duck egg blue in my kitchen

Reactions: 39

munch-munch

I had never heard of tattle until a week ago when an ‘influencer’ I followed had a big stink about a thread about her and Had a petition to stop this site.
I’m so glad I came here to see what the fuss was about?! It’s really opened my eyes to a few things. Especially in regards to the Pergola Prince (spelling error is intentional)
Wow, just wow! Thanks guyzzzzz I’m new to this so bare with me!
I’ve been following Mrs Hinch for about 12 months and even rushed out for the minkehs when they came in a three colour pack (please don’t judge)
However, I had been questioning things she’s been doing.... having an idea for a kitchen and boom it’s done within a week, same with her garden..... coming on here made me realise I wasn’t going crazy.... also how she blocks out names when she shares followers nice messages then doesn’t when she’s being trolled?! Surely that trolling in itself as her little army then take it upon themselves to make other lives hell? I’m sure I seen somewhere that someone had death threats from her fans! Hinch knows about this and surely should acknowledge that her ‘Hinchers’ shouldn’t do that? I mean what if those messages actually made someone ‘kill themselves.... just vile!

I noticed in a post on this this thread that someone had asked whether or not her and Jamie argue..... just looked at her stories and she’s mentioned we argue sometimes. WTF? She’s defo reading guyzzzz

• Heart

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
The neighbourhood cats are gonna love shitting in that massive litter tray shes had built for them!

• Haha