Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at what point do you think Soph is going to introduce cutlery to Hansnome Manz or will he expected to eat with hands until he’s 18?!

Edit: He is so very cute though! His little gap in his teeth ❤❤❤

Reactions: 13
Halo Poo & Utterlybutt 🤣....... another 2 classics 😂. So many of her followers have no profile pic & like 1 post ????? Bizarre , definitely a whole load of weirdos on there 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those unpainted seats are annoying me more than they should:confused::confused:
The whole lot looked so much better unpainted they should have left it that way natural and more in keeping with a garden. The fence paint would have been enough now, there’s no contrast at all the whole lots blends into one. Odd looking

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she realises the amount of cat tit that will be in those sleepers?? And fatdog Mendoza will be all over it. I have small ones and they’re always full of it. I despise cats (sorry) and it drives me mad, so I can only imagine how much will end up in those ridiculously sized ones! It’ll be endless! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does virtually every single lunch include bacon!! she clearly doesn’t have a clue about the amount of salt that’s in it.
And whilst I’m on a rant, why do we never see her and Jamie’s washing being washed and hung out? Do you think coz it’s all ebay tit that it disintegrates in the machine 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Hi guyszssz.

Been a bit inactive over the weekend because tbh she's been annoying me more than usual. After her 'its been a challenging week' comment it just wound me up and I haven't paid much attention to her since.
She wouldn't know challenging if it bit her on the arse. I'm not one for a sob story but here's challenging for you Hinch. My baby was born right before lockdown. I haven't seen any midwives or my HV. I have only just started seeing my family and my partners family so that was nearly 4 months without seeing any of my family members with a newborn baby. I bled for FIFTEEN weeks after birth because I developed an infection in my womb so whilst having a newborn baby I was absolutely shattered, bleeding non stop (Mums think of what its like after you give birth, that was me for 15 weeks.) My partner was only working part time so somedays I was home on my own 12 hour days with a newborn. Now he's gone back full time he's working six days a week 12 hour days (one day 9 hours but still) still adapting. Because I bled so much I've developed ghastly migraines which are wiping me out so I'm struggling watching baba while I've got one. Also with the lock down and a newborn I developed a hint I'd say of PND. And I've always been socially awkward (I hide this with humour 🤭) so I'm absolutely petrified of going back to everyday life, everyone wanting to fuss over my son because they couldn't when he was born.
So Hinch, having a 'pristine' house, a stay at home Vest, Ma Barker round the corner, hundreds and thousands maybe more money isn't challenging. You're not anxious because you wouldn't go poking and prodding shite in the shops. You wouldn't have 30 people over your party. You wouldn't do half of the things you do. You're a bare faced liar and I've noticed a load of newbies here so a lot of people must be seeing through your crap.
That's my rant.

But before I finish

1) I seen someone mention that she's said her and Jaymehhh argue? I asked if they did and said she puts it on like their a power couple so BINGO
2) your bus stop sorry I mean garden looks shite
3) get a bit of colour in your life. And not just blue
4) stop getting all your ideas from Tattle
5) please stop showing us you eating, its disgusting
6) no one looks forward to making their child lunch

🖕
Apologies for my long rant guys x 🥰
I’m not a mum so I don’t know what it feels like to give birth, but I do have multiple chronic conditions that wipe me out on a daily basis. I struggle to work and function most days and there’s absolutely no way I’d be able to look after a newborn. Honestly take my hat off to you, I don’t know you and likely never will, but I’m in awe x

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad she added the “we love you so much our mans” on that video of him eating. God forbid a day goes by that she doesn’t reassure herself that she loves her little turfs mans the mostest.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What have I just watched? Bacon and tuna together 🤢🤮 does she not think of the salt content? Poor Ronnie will be thirsty for the rest of the day😩

• Sick
Reactions: 14
New member here, but just wanted to say I have finally found my place here, rather than on the perfect IG world where I feel like a failure of a human being for not having bleeping wax melts going every second of the day, or co-ordinated my kids outfits and taken pictures to show the world, or cut their unicorn-tear laced meals into a replica of the mona bleeping lisa. For the sake of my mental wellbeing, thank duck you lot exist ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
"we love you so much our mans" *slow motion*
Meanwhile, the rest of the nation and giving their kids cheese spread sarnies, a bag of quavers and an apple and telling them to stop arguing/crying/playing up... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just found Stacey Solomon's account and literally they are carbon copies - late to the party I know but I think it's insane

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but does the dog have any toys?! I have dogs and my garden is constantly covered in things they’ve carried out or things they like to chew. Same with in their beds. I’ve never seen any dog toys or anything in her house?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.