Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he expected to eat the yoghurt with his hands as well? Or just the main dish? 🙄 I’ve never seen him eating any fruit? Instead of cucumber all the time why not raspberries or apple or anything other than the bleeping cucumber!!!!!!!

I use those Ella yoghurts for my son but only because it’s easy I just hand him the pouch 🤣
You can actually get pouches of normal kids yoghurt not baby yoghurt in Tesco and Aldi in the fridge 4 for £1.

How much bleeping ice cream does she go through in a week though....? She has a new pathetic message from vesticles at least once a week....
It’s the same tub the whole time she just writes the message, takes a picture for the gram and then smooths it back over and puts it back in the freezer 😉 hope that helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why doesn't she just give the kid a normal lunch?! Mines 9 and today he's had 'party food' at his request. Little butty, sausage rolls, crisps, yog, an apple (you get my drift). Never seen her give him a normal lunch!
Like she could have just done a bog standard Tuna Mayo Sweetcorn, few peppers.
Who puts bacon an tuna together 🤢

Reactions: 8
Jamie has a certain amount of timber on him that I doubt those tiny wee portions she claims he eats could possibly fill him.
I’d be embarrassed saying I fed my fella tiny little bowls like that. Why doesn’t she show his normal portion, or say Jamie’s gone to his mums for his grub cos he’s starving!

Reactions: 4
AS IF she’s gonna cook burgers on that skanky old George foreman when she’s got a brand new, state of the art BBQ that probably assembles the bleeping burgers itself. WHY IS SHE SUCH A LIAR

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's testing it out to see how well it goes down with her sheep so that she can get ready for book number five "The adventures of Ron and Hen"
Or with Rex? The possibilities of spinning out a few more books

Where’s the BBQ? Why are they cooking on the George Foreskin?
Soph could you let your followers Tattle know ASAP? That can be your next story..........

Reactions: 5
Is he expected to eat the yoghurt with his hands as well? Or just the main dish? 🙄 I’ve never seen him eating any fruit? Instead of cucumber all the time why not raspberries or apple or anything other than the bleeping cucumber!!!!!!!

You can actually get pouches of normal kids yoghurt not baby yoghurt in Tesco and Aldi in the fridge 4 for £1.

Yes I know! My son is a Baby

It’s the same tub the whole time she just writes the message, takes a picture for the gram and then smooths it back over and puts it back in the freezer 😉 hope that helps.

Reactions: 3
So she used a slimming world recipe for the tuna, added bacon (just why???) and cheese and served it to a toddler who needs full fat dairy products and doesn't need salt from the bacon.
Please Sophie, just give the boy a sandwich 🤦‍♀️
I was just thinking that. I recognised it from doing it once. It made me want to gip. It was rank.

Reactions: 4
Stacey has now started doing the clicking finger lunch tit with the bamboo bowls 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Why is gods bleeping name does she overload that boy with salt and sugar but then feeds him LOW fat yoghurt. He needs balance and full fat milk and yoghurt you massive twit. I’m a first time mum too and yet I still know a baby needs full fat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gah she fucks me right off 😤

Reactions: 12
Can anyone locate Jamie’s bollocks ??? “He’s inside hoovering” ??? Think the only pair of bollocks in that house belong to the dog ......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 180395
It would seem mayonayse actually was a legitimate suggestion the other day 🙈😂 tempted to draw on my walls to try it 😂
I am sure someone did this in a Hinch Facebook Group, from what I remember it took the drawing off put left I big grease stain which they couldn’t get off and was advised to repaint, hope this helps ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least the horticultural company have gave recognition to the landscapers!
*thanks for planting the wilted hydrangeas, and not telling hinch to water them immediately, and keep them watered*
They'll be dead in a week. 😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.