Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people really still wash their kids clothes separately at that age? I mean I’m sure I stopped separating mine and using different stuff before she was 6 months old 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I've always used fairy non bio anyway because of my partners sensitive skin so since the baby we've just done all our washes together. Someone told me we should all use fairy non bio anyway because the baby will touch and sleep against our clothes 👀 but like I said I always have used fairy non bio so didn't pay attention to that advice

Reactions: 8
5 things she's looking forward to:
Lying to people
Pretending she's anxious
Plastering her face in makeup she claims not to know how to use
Showing millions of people the bottom of her toilets
Being so out of touch with reality that she actually believes the sun rises and sets just for her.

You can enjoy your day now 😂 xx
Seeing mummy and daddy too

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does she dress Ronnie like how Stacey dresses Rex? I'm sure Hinch never used to dress Ron Mcdon so fancy, or have I just not been paying attention? 😂
Well I've never seen him dressed like a softmint before....

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This is starting to eff me off as well! So this outfit wasn’t gifted Hinch? You just happened to buy an average looking outfit from a random Instagram account. Why isn’t ASA all over her!? Is there now a loophole where if you’re discounted 95%, you don’t have to declare it a gift or anything?
I have a feeling she’s tagged the wrong account and all 😂 unless she really did buy the outfit from these two dogs...
4D6B295E-EC9B-4E81-A2C5-96285FAE4312.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
If it just me, or does she feed Ronnie loads. My 7 year old wouldn't eat a portion that big some days

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning tattle tossers. Poor ronronszzz blessumszz hand looks like he’s dipped it in fake tan

• Haha
I have a feeling she’s tagged the wrong account and all 😂 unless she really did buy the outfit from these two dogs... View attachment 179391
I can’t even find an clothing account with a remotely similar name! Haha! You’d be fuming if this was your moment of having your business tagged and it was incorrect! She never follows up with a correction either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t even find an clothing account with a remotely similar name! Haha! You’d be fuming if this was your moment of having your business tagged and it was incorrect! She never follows up with a correction either 😂
She will now....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I was watching the stories on Hinch’s Instagram last night & my youngest daughter asked what I was watching, explained this woman is an influencer who cleans her already clean home, adores her dog & he has his own bedroom, her son is fed strange meals & she goes shopping then posts what she has bought & her husband doesn’t go to work, my daughters reply was her husband is a lazy git, the dog is a spoilt brat, her voice is weird, the stuff she buys is rubbish but her little boy is cute ha ha she went in proper rant mode, so glad even at her age she can see through people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Child’s clothing is all down to the parent so my opinion essentially means tit but I don’t like those outfits for little boys! I personally prefer just joggers and a t-shirt or whatever. I feel like he looks a bit upper class Victorian.

• Haha
Why does she read here if it affects her so much?? bleeping narcissist. I know for a fact my evil ex subtweets me and slags me off on twitter. I could easily look at the click of a button. But I don’t. I have self control and I know it’d upset me so I leave it alone. It can be done Zoph!!

Reactions: 18
Child’s clothing is all down to the parent so my opinion essentially means tit but I don’t like those outfits for little boys! I personally prefer just joggers and a t-shirt or whatever. I feel like he looks a bit upper class Victorian.
I love a good trackie on a baby. But I'm scouse so that says it all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello all I’m new to this! I wanted to point out that Zophh released a ‘lounge wear’ and ‘notepad’ where thenproceeds went to places2be charity....funny how they’ve been sold out ever since yet her activity journal and book of lists are still available to buy to line her pockets🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
I haven’t read here for ages as it goes too fast and I can’t keep up - what were the pregnancy deleted messages or which thread can I see them?

Why does she read here if it affects her so much?? bleeping narcissist. I know for a fact my evil ex subtweets me and slags me off on twitter. I could easily look at the click of a button. But I don’t. I have self control and I know it’d upset me so I leave it alone. It can be done Zoph!!
That's the thing, everyone is bitched about and not everyone is gonna like you. Where I used to work was dead cliquey and there were girls who had a group chat without a good few of us and we all knew full well we got slagged off 😂 but then we were all friends who weren't in the group. So why be bothered so much what the 'haters' say when you have an entire 'army even though they are barmy, that do, for some reason, like you? Oh yeah because she's trying to plug her book 🤑 that emoji was made for Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s just a protection for these grammers when she’s used the words so often, ppl can create products and it looks to be affiliated to SS. I’m sure hinch has trademarked handsnommeeeSs and litttle maannnns lol
She didn't need to, no one else would ever use those words & phrases seriously🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
when ronron was in the pushchair rolling his eyes at her, 🙄 we all do that everday ron, we feel for you matey on the plus side he can join us over here when he learns to write 😬 Why on gods earth does she have his name on the pushchair ffs. WHY just WHY?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The first lie in the whole post was the tit explosion he never had one, she’s clearly been on here and saw I said about SS saying Rex had one and now low and behold so has rondonshandsomemans she talks out her arse.
Yes, she has regular pooh explosions from her mouth doesn't she! 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.