Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to put filters on videos of Ronnie?
That fence is dark blue on those videos, why filter a video of your child?

Reactions: 11
awww
On second thoughts, I bet it’s low fat yogurt because she’s having some too.
that’s really crappy of her if that’s the reason. Making it with low fat because you’re worried about putting on weight when it’s actually for your son primarily and he needs the full fat at his age
It’s 100% for her benefit as she doesn’t like mayo!!! Selfish

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion

Jeepers....creepers....Henry’s going to tit in the Sleepers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
726C19DE-55EB-42BC-A6E9-BBF4AE8FEE7A.jpeg

It would seem mayonayse actually was a legitimate suggestion the other day 🙈😂 tempted to draw on my walls to try it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a parent, the actual only thing I actively look forward to every day without fail is bedtime.

To me the whole house and garden, which I’m sure has cost a fortune (not always paid for) reeks of a red top article ‘Essex mum completes home makeover for £70 using only items from B&M and Home Bargains’

which would be fine if you were on a budget, but she’s not. Like I enjoy cleaning and follow a good few cleaning accounts, but give me Little Miss Mops any day, actual before and after pics, tips and tricks and her own house is normal and needs cleaning too.

Reactions: 20
I'm just reading th the news and it seems Me Johnson will make wearing face masks mandatory when you're in shops. I imagine his letter to Greystoke is all ready on its way, absolving Fred and Maleficient from it. Can't have the Maldon celebrities actually contributing to public health and safety now can we!

I feel it's a sad state of affairs when tradesmen are having to put stories up on Instagram justifying their work and time frames and how it was paid for. I guess this is another facet of The Hinch Effect 😕

Reactions: 18
If you look through Sophie's followers, there are loads and loads of accounts that are clearly not genuine, the name Cumslut is one of my favourites, along with Bumstretcher and Pablo Bastard 😂😂😂😂

Ah ok so it’s a make up follower or an actual one? What the f is wrong with the world.

Reactions: 2
Ah ok so it’s a make up follower or an actual one? What the f is wrong with the world.
It'll be one she's bought. If you look at her stats on somewhere like Social Blade you will see her followers going up every day by a reasonably consistent amount, even on days when she posts very little or has a day off. It shows she is obviously buying followers to grow her account, most of these will be either genuine accounts that are inactive or just bot accounts.

Neither her or Jamie work day jobs so they have time to address the bad advise she’s given people. Poor Jamie imagine given up work to sit in a grey house all day.
No more 'bants' at the water cooler 😅

Bacon and tuna served with a side of strawberry yoghurt.. would love Gordon a Ramsey to shout at her
It's feckin raw!!!

So she used a slimming world recipe for the tuna, added bacon (just why???) and cheese and served it to a toddler who needs full fat dairy products and doesn't need salt from the bacon.
Please Sophie, just give the boy a sandwich 🤦‍♀️
I'm watching my weight again🙄I prefer to have a small amount of full fat Greek yoghurt rather than fat free. It taste rank.

Reactions: 4
Why does she make tuna pasta like that?

I don’t know why it pisses me off so much 😂 what’s wrong with literally just PASTA, TUNA, MAYONNAISE?!
Why be such a try hard with the bleeping natural yogurt (seriously yogurt and tuna what the duck)
👏🏻 Amen.

My kid has tuna mayo sweetcorn pasta and he bloody loves it too.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.