Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re looking at getting a bay tree for the front garden. They’re about £170+ each!
Book advance paying for all of this maybe
Got my bay tree for £20 in Morrisons - looks exactly the same! Hope she's been charged loads for hers and they're from a supermarket 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How embarrassing that you cant plant your own plants. I just can’t get my head around this and I’ve said it before but they BOTH don’t work, they had people in to paint there bleeping fence! It’s so embarrassing it’s unreal. I’ve just finished my decking off I’ve been at it hours but I’m so happy and proud of what I’ve done all by myself (and I also work everyday unlike her), I am now just sat having a drink looking at it. She will never ever get that feeling that’s probably why she’s always having stuff done, cos she’s never done it herself to feel that achievement.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I feel ya sista
5 Things any normal mother looks forward too on a Sunday - when they aren’t being pretentious for the gram

1 - Managing to get up & dressed without world war 3 erupting in the house
2 - Kid going for a nap so you get some peace to catch up on jobs
3 - If your lucky other half taking Kids out for a bit so you get more peace
4 - ponce of a partner not doing something to get on my tits
5 - Kids going to bed

ps I do love my kids & partner but lockdown , no school for weeks & hubby only just going back to work has tested me 😂
I feel ya sista! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Well I’ll be damned, she paid for someone to plant her plants!? What an achievement. Actually paying for something, what a normal every day human she is 😂

Reactions: 22
First time posting: That garden project has done me. People have lost their jobs, small businesses have folded, families are using food banks to feed their children, and she thinks it’s ok to ram this crap in her followers faces at a time like this when we are entering one of our worst recessions?! Unbelievable!!😡
I do completely agree with that. But also, those with money need to be spending it now to help with the economy and jobs so I don't begrudge her spending, I just think her fanbase are not so lucky and perhaps she should be a bit more sensitive on how she shows this.

Reactions: 13
Soph.... please take down those plastic flowers above the planters... makes it look tit!
Personally I think she should have 6 tall trees. I can't cope with the odd number of them. Doesn't look right

Reactions: 22
How embarrassing that you cant plant your own plants. I just can’t get my head around this and I’ve said it before but they BOTH don’t work, they had people in to paint there bleeping fence! It’s so embarrassing it’s unreal. I’ve just finished my decking off I’ve been at it hours but I’m so happy and proud of what I’ve done all by myself (and I also work everyday unlike her), I am now just sat having a drink looking at it. She will never ever get that feeling that’s probably why she’s always having stuff done, cos she’s never done it herself to feel that achievement.
I agree with this, I love a sense of achievement, whether it’s two week holiday abroad or making my garden look nice, I will been even happier when the bloody car is paid for next year as well, on 5 year finance, I am sure her army well say you deserve it, like you do a brand new kitchen, a holiday to Disney Paris what do you think 🤔 the next big purchase will be?

Reactions: 11
Soph.... please take down those plastic flowers above the planters... makes it look tit!
Personally I think she should have 6 tall trees. I can't cope with the odd number of them. Doesn't look right
The arrangement is off too, the first hanging basket is set between the bay trees then the second is not 🤦🏻‍♀️ the continuity is wrong. That’s why it looks so jarring. Rush job ill thought out with zero planning yet again

Reactions: 10
She's likely paid thousands for that but it looks a mess, nothing adds up or is symmetrical. It looks like they just threw it in over an hour because they didn't want to be around her any longer

Reactions: 6
The arrangement is off too, the first hanging basket is set between the bay trees then the second is not 🤦🏻‍♀️ the continuity is wrong. That’s why it looks so jarring. Rush job ill thought out with zero planning yet again
I'm off to look at the picture again! I think she'll keep the plastic ones up til that other thing is built and add them to that.
She hasnt added another bay tree due to herb patch but still.
I'd be sacking the person planting them, looks all rushed and chucked in!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.