Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone struggling to get a nice flowery garden if I see flowers I like whilst out n about, I knock on peoples doors and politely ask if I can take a cutting. I carry a pair of secateurs in my bag 😂 Not had one person turn me down yet, I have about 12 rose bushes in my garden grown from cuttings, 3 hydrangea bushes, lillies, aliums, lavender and all for free. Just need pots, soil and rooting hormone. Still looks better than hinches and full of colours, birds bees and butterflies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Anyone struggling to get a nice flowery garden if I see flowers I like whilst out n about, I knock on peoples doors and politely ask if I can take a cutting. I carry a pair of secateurs in my bag 😂 Not had one person turn me down yet, I have about 12 rose bushes in my garden grown from cuttings, 3 hydrangea bushes, lillies, aliums, lavender and all for free. Just need pots, soil and rooting hormone. Still looks better than hinches and full of colours, birds bees and butterflies
Aw, my dad does this too. Grows it, then takes cuttings from them and brings them around for me to plant. Its great.

Reactions: 12
I liked you anyway but knowing you're a scouser has levelled you up in my estimation! bleeping love a scouse accent, think it's because I spent my formative years watching Brookside 😂😂😂
Oh I bloody loved Brookside! Harry Cross was a legend! I used to have the same dress sense as Karen Grant too! 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Please tell me I’m not the only one annoyed there isn’t 2 tall trees on the right 😂
Just came on to say the same🤣 it doesn’t match at all, they don’t even looked spaced out the same...sorry Hinchy it ain’t all that!

Reactions: 9
Aw, my dad does this too. Grows it, then takes cuttings from them and brings them around for me to plant. Its great.
Ive given loads to my neighbours and family to. People appreciate because they do grow into beautiful flowers and they dont have to pay a penny

Just came on to say the same🤣 it doesn’t match at all, they don’t even looked spaced out the same...sorry Hinchy it ain’t all that!
Bland and boring like her whole house.

Reactions: 10
I can understand asking for advice if you’re not that into gardening- but god- the planters were ready to go- no digging things up, battling through weeds and roots of other things. All she needed to do was did jokes for them- so easy.

Reactions: 5
I'm calling Bingo on the video of her and Ronnie after Stacey's ones yesterday 🤣
And I cant wait to see how she's going to stop Henry from digging those plants up now after he's been allowed in those sleepers already.

Reactions: 16
Hello,is that my local landscaper?
Oh good,it's Mrs Hinch here.
No,don't hang up!! I'm gonna pay yer cos I can't be doing with another bad sleep if the trolls find out I didn't.
What's my budget? I wanna pay for the worst job you can do.
No,I have no idea what I want as long as it's bland and tacky,do you do grey things?
Oh,ok I'll have all white then and a bit of blue to get into my followers heads,and some of those lollipop things on sticks but can you make it look like you didn't think it through?
Brilliant,sounds like I'll love it.Nothing classy though,promise?
Sorry,did I mention I am Mrs Hinch? Oh I did.Look I'm going out for the whole afternoon between 1.30 and 2 can you squeeze me in?
You can? I love it.See you when I get back from my afternoon out.Are you still there?......Just a little tiny warning-don't be showing anyone before me.
What do you mean you wouldn't want to advertise such a boring display? You've kicked me in my stomach......I'm telling Gretal then my Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Her whole house is grey. She could’ve used this opportunity to make her garden come alive with colour. It looks like something from a beer garden

Reactions: 18
So much could of been done with those sleepers. Yet they are just like her, BORING.

What a waste of such a nice space 😂

Omg, are you my Aunty? She does the same 😂
She'll also take seed pods too, my Grandma did the same too!

• Haha
She tries to be relatable but yet none of the barmy army would be able to afford to do their gardens like her's done by professionals. I decided to do my garden at the start of lockdown as I finally had time, absolutely no idea what I was doing. I researched the internet and asked family and friends about plants etc. I felt like I had achieved loads and was proud of mswltfwhen I had finished all by myself and my plants and veg actually started to grow. Where does she get that feeling from? It really winds me up when she pretends she is one of us! Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she didn’t know what any of the plants were called either, obviously has no real interest in gardening whatsoever. She could have had a lovely little patch there to grow vegetables for and with their child, so much fun getting them involved with a work in results out activity. What a wasted opportunity

Reactions: 15
Can’t believe she’s even paid a company to put those plants in, why couldn’t her and Jamie do it themselves? You know take a bit of pride in actually doing something but nah they don’t like like getting their hands dirty..lazy pair of fuckers! Bet they paid a pretty penny for it all too, so relatable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nervous? What the duck are you nervous about? Watering some plants?? Ugh she’s pathetic 😑

View attachment 179617
I'll bet she's nervous that she'll get called out again for being unrelatable. She's shot herself in the foot now, admit gifted and it pisses people off, admit she's paid thousands when so many people are losing jobs or on reduced wages and still piss people off. Either way she risks losing a few followers and getting some honest comments in any grid posts or paid by Gleam OK! articles

How embarrassing that you cant plant your own plants. I just can’t get my head around this and I’ve said it before but they BOTH don’t work, they had people in to paint there bleeping fence! It’s so embarrassing it’s unreal. I’ve just finished my decking off I’ve been at it hours but I’m so happy and proud of what I’ve done all by myself (and I also work everyday unlike her), I am now just sat having a drink looking at it. She will never ever get that feeling that’s probably why she’s always having stuff done, cos she’s never done it herself to feel that achievement.
I feel exactly the same about my wheelie bin storage unit. Painted it myself while my husband put new creosote and woodstain on the fences. We planted some lovely flowers and plants too all from the local garden centre and I'm so happy with it all. #notgifted #weearnedourmoneyhonestly #diditourselvescoswe'renotbloodyboneidle!

• Heart
The sleepers will look so much better once she's put 30 solar lights, plastic twirly windmills and grey stepping stones between the plants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And there you have the reason for her 2am post.... (the new flower beds that magically appeared today.... they prob didnt

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.