Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I've done this right Tattlers, first time creating a thread!!!

New thread thanks to @caitlinbullen with 35 likes.
Last thread seemed to go on forever!!!
Anyone wanna add the low down on Hinch's latest ill gotten gains as it's too late at night for me to write an essay haha!

Shortened to fit but here is original.
Repetitive content, watching Ron Ron eat.
Cleaning and swipe-ups? A dull life on repeat.

Reactions: 17
New thread title thanks to @caitlinbullen with 35 likes! 🎉 Had to shorten to fit, original read as "Repetitive content, watching Ron Ron eat. Cleaning & swipe-ups? A dull life on repeat."

Very close second was @Cleaningnothinching with 31 likes for "We’re all sick of the ridiculous cushion chop, it’s time for Mrs Hinch to flop"

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Screenshot 2020-07-11 at 22.12.06.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up (copied from @mammaof3 on last thread)
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

For those that have not read the last threads. (again, thaks to @mammaof3)
A memoir book has been written called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out of China eBay and of that ilk
A meeting was attended at Pontlands Park and she has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances and films (joking on the films)
So far she hasn’t acknowledged the rumours about her pregnancy stemming from deleted messages.
ALSO....
She was finally runited with Home Bargains and treated us to a hinch Haul of unnecessary tat.
She showed us an update of her perGOLA (6 holes in the groud)
She is having the professionals in tomorrow to plant her sleepers.
She's slowly introducing the fact that light blue will be her next favourite colour.

General update (that @bellinibobble put very well in the last thread):-
We’re nearly 200 threads in, so there’s no way of summarising it all. Off the top of my head:

- Using cleaning products in an unsafe way, and not addressing when she changes her practices. Eg lenor on the soft furnishings (takes away their fire retardant properties) and diluted zoflora on everything (flammable). She doesn’t do this anymore but has never told her hinchers not to (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn zoflora in their wax melters )

- Buys followers by the bucketload! Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites

- She also doesn’t have a vase of flowers on her hob anymore (fire risk!) A fire service called her out on it, but again she never addressed it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone - she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.

- She’s a P&G partner but stores her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, not out of reach of her crawling baby. Hence why they got Vogue Williams to do the click clack fairy safety ad instead

- Pre records a lot of her content. She’s not superwoman after all she actually does very little cleaning

- Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in the sun but she never addressed it.

- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks that if she washes at 30 that makes it okay to do a wash with 2/3 items.

- Has got into trouble numerous times with the ASA regarding undisclosed ads. She is the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc, or writing it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.

- Despite warnings and cautions about safeguarding, posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath. As long as she can sell a bath toy! Oh that’s another one - promoted some dodgy bath toy company recently. People’s orders either didn’t turn up or were broken.

- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on insta crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off. Recently an Instagram user suffering with her mental health received death threats from hinchers because she posts on insta about life after mrs Hinch.

- Sold a ‘little book of lists’ aka £12 for a blank notebook

- Posted a begging vision board of things she wants and holidays she’d like mid lockdown when people were losing their jobs and their loved ones. Deleted after a few days following the backlash.

- Spent Jamie’s birthday in an Audi dealership but claimed not to have bought anything. Posted picture on her personal private Instagram of the house at Christmas with Range Rover and new Audi in the drive, but went private when called out about it on here.

- Claims to be all in it together with her hinchers but spent Ronnie’s first week going between holiday cottages whilst her massive extension was completed. Relatable much?

- Mysterious home renovations that have very confusing timelines. Aka the kitchen drive thru window revamp which she claimed to have an idea about, find a builder, design the kitchen and have it built (whilst on holiday in DLP) within about a week. The same happened not too long ago re her garden renovations - posted story about her ideas Friday morning, her landscapers messed up and posted a picture of the finished job on insta on Saturday morning, so then she had to do a rush job on the reveal - forced her to admit the work had actually started the day before she ‘had an idea’ - ignoring the fact that lots of building materials are hard to get hold of at the moment.

- Tattle puppet! We take great amusement in saying, she’s not done x in a while, or where’s x item that she used to love? And lo and behold it will appear hours or days later. Tattle says jump, Soph says how high? She gets all her best content from us, if that makes sense

- Masterchef. Used to only be able to cook 2 meals - rancid sweet chilli nachos or Jamie’s pond water casserole. Packed millions of Ella’s kitchen pouches for their trip to DLP but almost overnight remodelled herself as a baby weaning sensation, cooking from scratch every day (and obviously ripping off recipes and not giving credit).

- Using/featuring gifted products in her stories and grid posts but not giving credit to the sender. Happened recently with a dog birthday cake for Henry from Bonbonpooch. The company called her out about it and Hinch messaged them to get them to back down.

I'm sure I’ve forgotten loads but that’s a start I went back and read all the thread titles so that helped me remember haha.

Ooops sorry @admin two new threads were created.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Oh Mah Gaaaad....

- thank you empty flower beds (can't w8 for u bastards to be filled and Hen tit in them)

- thank you daily Ron meals. (Pray that Ron gets a white-bread sarnie and some Quavers in this thread.

- Praise be that Hinch herself realises that she is worthy of a crazy day out that involves no fields, no cleaning, and maybe a pie or two?

Praise be the baby Jesus xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahh Sophie, you must be so blessed to have some lovely genuine people follow you.
Fingers crossed that at some point you can invite all your 3.6 million 'fans' round for a cup of tea and cake.

Screenshot_20200711_185453.jpg

Screenshot_20200711_185514.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96
I unfollowed hinch a few days back, read here to keep up with what the twit is doing, but have felt so much better for not looking at her mug, did go over and have a look at her eating her fry's chocolate bar, my God love, eat with your mouth shut, vile! And thanks you've put me off one of my favourite chocolates!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I got issued a warning 🥴 think I’ll put my phone in a drawer for a day.

I’m just learning guyzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
New thread title thanks to @caitlinbullen with 35 likes! 🎉 Had to shorten to fit, original read as "Repetitive content, watching Ron Ron eat. Cleaning & swipe-ups? A dull life on repeat."

Very close second was @Cleaningnothinching with 31 likes for "We’re all sick of the ridiculous cushion chop, it’s time for Mrs Hinch to flop"

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

View attachment 179069

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

For new members and those catching up (copied from @mammaof3 on last thread)
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, etc = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

For those that have not read the last threads. (again, thaks to @mammaof3)
A memoir book has been written called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out of China eBay and of that ilk
A meeting was attended at Pontlands Park and she has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances and films (joking on the films)
So far she hasn’t acknowledged the rumours about her pregnancy stemming from deleted messages.
ALSO....
She was finally runited with Home Bargains and treated us to a hinch Haul of unnecessary tat.
She showed us an update of her perGOLA (6 holes in the groud)
She is having the professionals in tomorrow to plant her sleepers.
She's slowly introducing the fact that light blue will be her next favourite colour.

General update (that @bellinibobble put very well in the last thread):-
We’re nearly 200 threads in, so there’s no way of summarising it all. Off the top of my head:

- Using cleaning products in an unsafe way, and not addressing when she changes her practices. Eg lenor on the soft furnishings (takes away their fire retardant properties) and diluted zoflora on everything (flammable). She doesn’t do this anymore but has never told her hinchers not to (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn zoflora in their wax melters )

- Buys followers by the bucketload! Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites

- She also doesn’t have a vase of flowers on her hob anymore (fire risk!) A fire service called her out on it, but again she never addressed it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone - she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.

- She’s a P&G partner but stores her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, not out of reach of her crawling baby. Hence why they got Vogue Williams to do the click clack fairy safety ad instead

- Pre records a lot of her content. She’s not superwoman after all she actually does very little cleaning

- Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in the sun but she never addressed it.

- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks that if she washes at 30 that makes it okay to do a wash with 2/3 items.

- Has got into trouble numerous times with the ASA regarding undisclosed ads. She is the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc, or writing it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.

- Despite warnings and cautions about safeguarding, posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath. As long as she can sell a bath toy! Oh that’s another one - promoted some dodgy bath toy company recently. People’s orders either didn’t turn up or were broken.

- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on insta crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off. Recently an Instagram user suffering with her mental health received death threats from hinchers because she posts on insta about life after mrs Hinch.

- Sold a ‘little book of lists’ aka £12 for a blank notebook

- Posted a begging vision board of things she wants and holidays she’d like mid lockdown when people were losing their jobs and their loved ones. Deleted after a few days following the backlash.

- Spent Jamie’s birthday in an Audi dealership but claimed not to have bought anything. Posted picture on her personal private Instagram of the house at Christmas with Range Rover and new Audi in the drive, but went private when called out about it on here.

- Claims to be all in it together with her hinchers but spent Ronnie’s first week going between holiday cottages whilst her massive extension was completed. Relatable much?

- Mysterious home renovations that have very confusing timelines. Aka the kitchen drive thru window revamp which she claimed to have an idea about, find a builder, design the kitchen and have it built (whilst on holiday in DLP) within about a week. The same happened not too long ago re her garden renovations - posted story about her ideas Friday morning, her landscapers messed up and posted a picture of the finished job on insta on Saturday morning, so then she had to do a rush job on the reveal - forced her to admit the work had actually started the day before she ‘had an idea’ - ignoring the fact that lots of building materials are hard to get hold of at the moment.

- Tattle puppet! We take great amusement in saying, she’s not done x in a while, or where’s x item that she used to love? And lo and behold it will appear hours or days later. Tattle says jump, Soph says how high? She gets all her best content from us, if that makes sense

- Masterchef. Used to only be able to cook 2 meals - rancid sweet chilli nachos or Jamie’s pond water casserole. Packed millions of Ella’s kitchen pouches for their trip to DLP but almost overnight remodelled herself as a baby weaning sensation, cooking from scratch every day (and obviously ripping off recipes and not giving credit).

- Using/featuring gifted products in her stories and grid posts but not giving credit to the sender. Happened recently with a dog birthday cake for Henry from Bonbonpooch. The company called her out about it and Hinch messaged them to get them to back down.

I'm sure I’ve forgotten loads but that’s a start I went back and read all the thread titles so that helped me remember haha.

Ooops sorry @admin two new threads were created.
BRAVO 👏🏼

Reactions: 6
1. She’s been looking everywhere for back to black but doesn’t go out!
2. She loves the roasting bags to throw in a chicken and some veg, but claims she can’t cook a Sunday roast! Full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Her eating sets me on edge absolute skank. I can’t stand lip smacking, slurping, eating with mouth open or anything like that. She honestly makes me feel sick with her disgusting table manners. Also wish she would piss off liking blue I have duck egg blue in my kitchen

Reactions: 39
"Cumslut" and "Bumstretcher" have become my new road rage cries when people don't indicate at roundabouts. It's nice to feel that my vocabulary has increased thanks to the Hinch Army 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 92
The video of her eating that chocolate bar, what a mess. Is this how she seduces Jamie? Embarrassing. Grow up!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I follow her for obviously research purposes but she doesn’t come up on the stories thread anymore I wonder why? I’m going to unfollow her the only reason I kept her was because she was easy access from the stories part on insta

Reactions: 12
Her eating sets me on edge absolute skank. I can’t stand lip smacking, slurping, eating with mouth open or anything like that. She honestly makes me feel sick with her disgusting table manners. Also wish she would piss off liking blue I have duck egg blue in my kitchen
I've been contemplating redecorating my lounge and pink is my all time favourite colour but can't do that. So I considered a nice blue. Now that's out 🤣 I'll just keep my naffy lounge. Least it's not like the reams of grey blah that fills my Instagram lol

Reactions: 11
Hinch Haul .. so much tit.. I swear we have seen her buy an egg timer before and why does she need more of those head bands... I'm far from a eco warrior but she encourages such disposable consumer behaviour. In that Hinch haul alone there was countless pieces of plastic. She also states to be a animal lover but buys products all tested on animals.
What's the new imperial leather thing... Is she shamelessly targeting them for a collab.. she is so beggy it's cringe.

Reactions: 56
Where is all the proof of her lying ?? Just curious and would like to see this new here

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.