Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Anyone struggling to get a nice flowery garden if I see flowers I like whilst out n about, I knock on peoples doors and politely ask if I can take a cutting. I carry a pair of secateurs in my bag 😂 Not had one person turn me down yet, I have about 12 rose bushes in my garden grown from cuttings, 3 hydrangea bushes, lillies, aliums, lavender and all for free. Just need pots, soil and rooting hormone. Still looks better than hinches and full of colours, birds bees and butterflies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Cbawts90

Hinch Haul .. so much shit.. I swear we have seen her buy an egg timer before and why does she need more of those head bands... I'm far from a eco warrior but she encourages such disposable consumer behaviour. In that Hinch haul alone there was countless pieces of plastic. She also states to be a animal lover but buys products all tested on animals.
What's the new imperial leather thing... Is she shamelessly targeting them for a collab.. she is so beggy it's cringe.

Reactions: 56

Rh3a

Chatty Member
1. She’s been looking everywhere for back to black but doesn’t go out!
2. She loves the roasting bags to throw in a chicken and some veg, but claims she can’t cook a Sunday roast! Full of shit

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse 🙄

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading shit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ‘sleb’ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make shit up.
She's doing it to plug her new book, get her hinchers concerned she is being trolled and will reveal all in her book, when really it's just shit she's making up. But what about HLB the other week and many others, im sorry Soph but you seemed to sleep pretty well then. No sympathy for the woman!!

• Wow
Reactions: 52

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Why read it Zoph if you don’t like being called out on it? Which bit actually made you feel sick? The bit where you set your army on someone? The bit about pre-recording. Or the bit about being relatable with £700 spent on all your plastic flowers? Or the fact you chew in front of your gazillion followers with your mouth open? I’d genuinely like to know which one is the lie.

Reactions: 51
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse 🙄

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading shit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ‘sleb’ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make shit up.
Imagine saying you can’t sleep then following it by saying if you made anyone feel that way you wouldn’t be able to sleep 😆
Soph you make lots of people feel like shit and not good enough you make people spend money they don’t have on things they don’t need so maybe darling that is why you aren’t sleeping that teeny tiny bit of a Conscience is trying to break through ATB

“In the industry” 😆 she cracks me up.

Gonna be hearing a lot more of this troll and “conspiracy theories” bullshit until October gotta play poor little Soph to get those book sales in and try and make it sound juicy 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 50

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I’m not saying her garden’s boring or anything but a bee just buzzed in, yawned and then buzzed back out! 🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 47

RVAWAS

I've decided that Hinch and SS have a collaboration line in the works.... Not sure what for yet but i gonna keep thinking (maybe cheap homewear?) 🤣

Anyway.... SS's half is going to be baby pink and Hinch's is going to be baby blue. They are just starting to sow the seeds of being "into those colours atm"

• Haha
  • Angry

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Users who reply to posts like this instead of reporting may get a warning on their own account as it derails the thread, Please remember to hit report and allow staff to deal with users causing issues.
You lot on here are honestly the most cringeworthy people ... I am by far what you call hinch barmy army but just needed you all to know how sad and pathetic your lives are bet most of you have kids and all you do alllllll day is slag someone off and try destroy someones life... like seriously if you don't like the woman just unfollow but to sit here all day guessing what she's up too and slagging her off, honest I cringe for you. And please do not say you are not bullies cos that is exactly what you all are, you are all aggressive and horrible human beings. Your children will be soooooo proud of you NOT!!!! Imagine finding out your mum sat on a bully website all day 🤣🤣
You are a member of this site and have posted in multiple other threads. Do you not see the irony in your post ?

• Haha