Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Regarding self care. I'm going to pop a pan on and boil some eggs, wait for someone to teach me how to suck them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been shared already I've been super busy the last few days and unable to keep up with the threads.

I just came across this on Amazon I'm absolutely gobsmacked. How can this of happened and how can it all carry in. Surely something should be done about this. It's the blind following the stupid I'm so glad I woke up.

Hinch is basically encouraging people to kill there pets and the environment. It needs to be stopped.
Really sad, and she is not the only one. They have all been silenced. The Hinch has blood on her hands, whether she chooses to recognise this or not. She can block these people, ignore them, and even call them trolls, all things she has done in the past, but nothing will change that fact.

Babies have been injured and burnt, pets have died and and been injured (to the degree a vet went to the media to say zoflora damage to pets is now common place and going to the media was a last resort to try to stem this crazy, dangerous fad) and someone has tried to commit suicide because of her treatment of her.

And that's just what we know about.

And this is why I am here, to defend the defenceless. I'll keep these threads going and alive until people cotton on that her tips are downright stupid and she is a clueless bint just making herself financially free with big chemical companies at the expense of her 'beloved fans'.

We're all in it together? In what, exactly, a poisoned hell? Yes.

I wouldn't mind so much if they were only damaging themselves, but they are destroying MY waterways too!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Zofloramate

I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
1: being worried and having anxiety are two different things
2: why are you here?
3: are you lost?
4: is your name sophie? 🤔
5: yes you are a hincher

So many questions......

• Haha
  • Heart

Confidant

Anyone else notice the time on this is wrong?? Supposedly been in bed all day, made beds or whatever but time says 7.30 (presumably AM based on lighting). She’s so fake it’s unreal

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
These posts have gone totally off track from trying to shine a light on the hinches lies to commenting on her health and her looks and what she eats like a bunch of kids in the playground they hasn’t been any facts about Hinch for ages now so people who come to learn the truth won’t see anything apart from nit picking at everything she does
Report the posts to admin and they will delete if they see fit. It's really easy, I did it to you since admin already said to report people who try moderate the threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

CrapEars

VIP Member
FFS woman. Marie Kondo is NOT going to DM you!
If she actually knows that you exist I’m sure she thinks you’re awful, you are the absolute opposite of her. She’s all about minimalism and getting rid of clutter and pointless things. You collect clutter and pointless things.

• Haha
  • Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I was at Asda yesterday and the woman in front of me at the checkout had 2 entire boxes of zoflora, 4 bottles of flash bathroom cleaner and loads of other things. Then she got to the cashier who giggled and said ‘if you know you know’ to the woman. My 10 year old daughter who does not filter her mouth at all piped up with ‘when is the Hinch thing going to be over? Look at all that zoflora!’ She’s clearly been listening to me ranting about hinching and zoflora. Haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
Unless you are currently sat in front of a certified copy of Hinch’s medical records you can not say whether she does or does not have DVT.

This is Hinch we are discussing, if that woman said the sky was blue I’d still double check.

• Heart
  • Haha

butter487

I think her mum will be round doing it all for her. Great if you've got that support, but again if that does happen then she'll be showing unrealistic expectations as some people didnt, or dont have a support network and a mum to help
she said in a magazine interview she will just "whip the broom out when the baby is asleep"

probably the biggest over-simplification of motherhood in the entire world

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dobby

• Haha

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
I briefly joined the FB group to have a nosey ... I lasted all of 15 mins before being blocked. My crime you ask??? I dared to contradict an idiot who told a girl with diagnosed OCD that ‘hinching’ is a cure for that !!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Katya

Yeah she identifies as doesn’t mean she is i get you point but you also need to understand in no way is it transphobic though! I identify as a unicorn doesn’t mean I am one?
If you're deliberately ignoring and choosing to not respect someone else's pronouns, then you are being transphobic. You don't have any right to say what is and isn't transphobic.

Reactions: 30

Crumpet

Unnecessary use of product alert.

Since she suggested using cotton wool pads to soak up old wax melts, hunchers are using half a bleedin packet a time. Just shove the thing in the freezer for 5 mins, the wax just pops out!

🤬

I’ve always been appalled that she does that with cotton wool pads - what a waste ..... she has no regard for what she throws away. just stick a knife point under it when it’s cold and it pops out. Silly bint

Reactions: 30