Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she identifies as doesn’t mean she is i get you point but you also need to understand in no way is it transphobic though! I identify as a unicorn doesn’t mean I am one?
So basically even though she identifies as female, you want to call her a man and insist she’s male. All you’re doing is proving that you have a problem with it, ie transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t see by saying someone is a man transphobic your either one or other male or female he may identify as female but he is still a male and I’m just stating that thought it was to tell about all the lies but yet on this thread no facts have been added
I think it's a fact she's earning obscene amounts by encouraging mass consumerism. I think it's a fact she does the same tit, different day. I think it's a fact she uses way too many chemicals and single use plastics. I think it's a fact she doesn't or didnt( unfollowed) disclose all her ads etc. I think it's a fact she's as irritating as a bout of trush. I think it's a fact people cleaned long before her appearance.

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched her today but I'm still waiting for her to open some fan gifts she received from her 1st book signing.

Even if, as someone suggested, Gleam wanted to go through it first, it doesn't take more than a week to do that.

Some items might spoil in this time too. What if there were flowers or edibles. Some people may have made her a cake. While I wouldn't personally eat it, she needs to at least say thank you.

Makes me sad she thinks so little of her Hinchers. By now they will have gone off the boil.

It's good though, maybe they will get annoyed and see the light a little?

It would be one of my greatest pleasures to go through fan mail, I'd be so keen I'd want to go into Gleam offices and see it all being opened, and I'd write thank you cards there and then or do some stories thanking people. Wonder if she will bother at all? Or do only brands willing to pay her the only thing she will show on her stories :(

I'm sorry but fans are important, the most important thing Sophie! Without them you are nothing on insta! And businesses wouldn't be tripping over themselves to throw thousands at you per story!

Thinking of them spending 2.5 hours out in the cold waiting to see her, then her gurning face for a professional pic only, while they were stooped over as she didn't get off her bum, having paid over the odd for the 'privilege', then their gifts being routinely ignored... remind me again why this toilet cleaner from essex has fans?!!
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Reactions: 4
Yeah she identifies as doesn’t mean she is i get you point but you also need to understand in no way is it transphobic though! I identify as a unicorn doesn’t mean I am one?
If you're deliberately ignoring and choosing to not respect someone else's pronouns, then you are being transphobic. You don't have any right to say what is and isn't transphobic.

Reactions: 30
Anyone else find it really annoying that she's hopped onto the bird feeding trend? Just waiting for all the bird feed to be sold out and for people to start cleaning their feeders with Zoflora 🙈 mass death of native birds and wildlife incoming, just you wait!
Essex’s version of Mary Poppins

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking for a week or so, just reading and laughing out loud, I do follow MH and got to confess ‘at first’ I did like her and then the penny dropped so now I don’t but I can’t stop watching her stories.....anyway Tattle has opened my eyes to a couple of other daft instagrammers so I’d best be off because I fancy another laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can everyone remember to stay on topic.
A lot of reports being sent so maybe it’s best the conversation that’s taking place now ends here.

Thanks guys.

Reactions: 25
And I'm actually annoyed where she put the bird feeders. Cat's are not stupid creatures and will learn where they can easily get easy picking prey. Isn't it common knowledge for them not to be on fences like that? The bird house as well is easily accessable to rats who are going to be attracted to that too. Shove 'em on a wall or in the actual tree itself Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 13
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
Ok,, let’s talk DvT,
Not a nice story and don’t usually talk of things to do with me on here, but in 1999, I collected my mum and dad from the airport, early morning from one a night flight from Malaga.
Dad got in front, Mum in back, we were chatting as you do about the holiday and suddenly dad stopped replying, I turned to the side to see his head slumped to the left, unresponsive. Cut a long story short I sped to the nearest a&zen literally pulled in where the ambulances arrive and me and Mum ran in to get help. They came out, got him into ER, he had suffered a massive stroke, believed to be bought on by DVT. He was stabilised and half an hour later he had another stroke, the scans showed that both strokes individually were big enough to kill him, so we were in a pickle. Again long story short he spent 5 weeks in hospital then 7 months in rehab. It was confirmed that the flying brought them on, it was DVT, dad never wanted to get on another plane he was that “worried” after
I was really really surprised MH went on honeymoon so soon after being poorly, and even more surprised that she flew to Dublin being pregnant..... I know I wouldn’t have, , worry??????
No don’t buy it.
If MH is anything to do with yr post, I bet that it’s the sob story, woe is me card, in a weird plea for this chatter to stop.
It won’t,,, what gos around comes around, Im sure her hinchers will also be worried when the credit cards bills aren’t paid and the everyone in the house is being diagnosed with respiratory problems.all down to her pulling the wool over their eyes that she was their friend, whilst laughing all the way to the bank #allinittogether

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And I'm actually annoyed where she put the bird feeders. Cat's are not stupid creatures and will learn where they can easily get easy picking prey. Isn't it common knowledge for them not to be on fences like that? The bird house as well is easily accessable to rats who are going to be attracted to that too. Shove 'em on a wall or in the actual tree itself Mrs Hinch.
Exactly this! She's not feeding the birds, she's feeding the cats! Anyone who has feeders knows to keep them away from anywhere that predators can hide. She probably doesn't want to put in a ground one because it's too much work to deal with.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[emoji85] I’m not on Instagram and I’m far too old to be a hincher! I was just commenting how far it’s gone from revealing her lies now to just slagging everything off about her, so when hinchers do come that’s all they are going to see maybe on each thread we should do bullet points of what has been found out so far?
Yes course your not on Instagram but you start a thread asking opinions on LHB. You wouldn't even know who she was if you wasn't on IG. Hincher.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d like to see you go on Twitter with that comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.