Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katya

Lol can you imagine if her surname was Rodgers instead of hinchcliffe ...."I'm just Rodgering my house"..."Rodgering my sink" ...lol sorry I find that too amusing.
I'm thinking of doing mrsrogershome for my parody Instagram account, are we all agreed on calling it Rogering from now on, or does anyone have a funnier surname we can use? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
J

JAM

I also think this whole sharing your morning routine is extremely damaging for mental health sufferers who suffer with perfectionism issues.
So lets say you're having a bad day and you look on Insta and there's all these Hinchers showing themselves spraying their perfectly made beds, wiping their perfectly clean loos, then wiping down their perfectly clean worktops, and you look on her Insta and she's showing herself in her fake butterfly filter with perfect make-up and hair, fluttering her big fake lashes while your hair is a mess, you stink of sweat and your on day 2 of the same jammies - your going to feel absolutely shit about yourself which then leads to low mood and depression and increased anxiety about how you're not good enough or doing enough.

Who ever thought of this shit campaign needs to be fired.

• Heart

Flowerfun

I mean at this point anything she does pisses me off but someone whos heritage is 100% Irish I feel very protective over the Tayto crisp - like I don’t even want her to mention them she’s not good enough for them

• Haha
  • Heart

Stress

I'm taking her example as ever and using this platform to a lovely young man called Ed. He's really talented and should go far.

Ed is ginger and deserves some support.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iddiebiddie

"I hope my platform can help get you the recognition you deserve"

It's Lewis Capaldi. No1 for 7 weeks... he doesn't need your platform.

As a mum of 2 under 2, I cannot wait to see how she keeps up her clinical level of cleanliness when baby is here - she's going to have a very quick hit of reality!
Came here just to say this! 1.5million Instagram followers, number 1 for 7 weeks and sell-out headliner.... I think he’s ok Hun!

How does she see herself if she sees the uk’s current top music artist as less than her?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

humpback

Why does it matter if she buys The Sun? Can’t expect her to understand the Independent or Guardian can we?
The sun isn’t even on sale in Liverpool. If you find a shop in Liverpool that sells it expect to see their windows smashed later that day.

• Heart
  • Wow

humpback

In case you don't know - in the aftermath of the Hillsborough tragedy, the Sun published a huge amount of lies about the behaviour of Liverpool supporters on the day, including claims that they were robbing the bodies of the dead, and that some of them were urinating on a policeman giving CPR to one of the victims. That is why nowhere in or around Liverpool will sell that absolute trash newspaper and quite rightly too.
If your comment was sarcastic and you already knew all this - then I apologise x
Thank you for explaining that @Missoula18
I had numerous members of my family at Hillsborough luckily non of them lost but still left with terrible memories of that day and then for them to be accused of such disgusting behaviour by that shitty rag. How it’s still printed today I don’t know. 30 years ago today too. RIP to them all.

• Sad
  • Heart
J

JAM

Bit of a piss take asking people to share their morning routines.
What about those of us who have chronic illness and/or real mental health problems.
Getting out of bed and having a shower most days is a massive effort for some.

• Heart

Mumoffive

I’ve done it!!! Pressed that unfollow button. I think it was the recent post claiming zoflora doesn’t pay her or many other products. She must think we’re stupid. Then I noticed it’s all about CIF Floor wipes now .. no longer Flash! She’s so transparent! Also her Marie Kondo please DM me! But if joe public DM her she just blanks them. I used to message her regularly at the beginning .. thought she was great but slowly I’ve come to realise she is a Product. Thank you for this forum. Feels good to know there r others out there who see her for what she is. Dear god I can’t believe I fell for it. I even pre ordered her book but cancelled that ages ago

• Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I know we all have a good bloody moan on here about the Instamums , bloggers, celebs and those who are desperate for the fame and glory but they’re mostly harmless.

This woman is anything but ; she’s a callous, greedy, selfish money driven charlatan who is absolutely NOT helping anyone other than herself.

Remember when she was in The Maldives and put zoflora down the plug hole in the bath to clean it ?

I’d love you to contact Friends of the Earth about her

• Heart
Reactions: 35

coldasice

I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.

LOL! I have DVT (and i’m pregnant) and the worries that come with it are nothing in comparison to my crippling anxiety.
Why are you here?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Debsy2028

Honestly I’m just waiting for the “ooooh maaaaah gooood guuuuys, I cant believe it right! I’ve been sent some of these Tayto crisps....”

Arrgggg she’s proper Beg on Toast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

kenzik25

I’ve just caught up on the stories, few observations:

1: the sewing box is back out
2: the sewing machine was mentioned
3: she actually played with Henry! 😲
4: that mat she bought from eBay, should that not have had #ad?
5: elbow grease for the patio set, best thing ever apparently. What happened to cif outdoor products? 🤔

I’m sure there’s more but these stood out to me the most. Hi Sophie!

• Haha

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
And yet I’ve seen pictures and videos of that portion of her arm before with no scars 🤔
Really, can I see? Do you have any to hand. Only because I've looked for the scars on her private instagram (someone sent me pics) but it wasn't easy to see. I'm wondering if she edits her own pics? Were they candid pics from fans? I'd like to see, as she says she has arm scars, and that's the closest I've seen to them so far.

But as you said in some pics it's not so evident. I just don't have any to compare.

ETA:

Just a quick reminder to all, these threads are really popular now and will occasionally attract a few Hinchers.

This is not the place for Hinchers, but there are tons of fb groups where they will fit right in.

So if anyone posts here arguing for Mrs Hinch and saying we're wrong or whatever, the mods have asked not to reply, simply click Report and then they will remove them with one click when they are next on :)

As you were, soldiers for truth!

• Heart