Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I can't wait to share my baby Hinch journey with you" - sounds like something's about to ramp up.
She will become the first woman to ever have a baby. What will be the next direction now? Parenting book? Range of baby clothes? Presenting her own show on CBeebies like Giovana Fletcher?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS woman. Marie Kondo is NOT going to DM you!
If she actually knows that you exist I’m sure she thinks you’re awful, you are the absolute opposite of her. She’s all about minimalism and getting rid of clutter and pointless things. You collect clutter and pointless things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Still no thanks or photos of the gifts 'fan's' gave her...Sad, some were handmade, took time effort and money. No doubt in the garage not looked at!

No phones were allowed? How odd 🙄

FFS woman. Marie Kondo is NOT going to DM you!
If she actually knows that you exist I’m sure she thinks you’re awful, you are the absolute opposite of her. She’s all about minimalism and getting rid of clutter and pointless things. You collect clutter and pointless things.
Her house is full of baskets to hide the junk.
Baby hinch will ram that house with stuff, it will be just one big basket by next summer!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Are they for real...just seen this. It’s either Zoflora or Pink Stuff for everything .....but she tried Pink Stuff to try and get a grass stain out of some jeans....it’s not a stain remover you stupid bint [emoji23][emoji1787] what about some good old Fairy liquid or Elbow Grease...surely she’s heard of Elbow Grease if she’s a true Hincher. They buy all the crap she recommends but haven’t a fookin clue what they are even buying it for or if they are ever going to need it .....doh
Pink stuff for stained clothes. [emoji23] I've heard it all now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not going to lie.. MH is one lass I'd love to give a wedgie. Everyday I see more and more people buying cocker spaniel pups, all the same golden colour as Henry.. People do realise these dogs aren't a lifestyle accessory? While she maybe can't be blamed for "Hinchers" buying these little dogs, I,d like to see her address it. Dogs are such a big commitment, they live years.. long after MH is (hopefully forgotten).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How many pregnant hinchers do you guys reckon have put nursery decoration on hold to see what the Hunch does so they can copy her?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She will be claiming she gave him the courage to announce this today:

I am so pleased he is working with live live to put things in place for people attending his shows to feel safe. Gig Buddies is an awesome initiative and something I have been looking into for a while. We have an autistic teenager who loves music events, and we do as much as possible to make it accessible for her. Would love to support others to attend events.

Reactions: 7
She will become the first woman to ever have a baby. What will be the next direction now? Parenting book? Range of baby clothes? Presenting her own show on CBeebies like Giovana Fletcher?
She will be 100x worse than Myleene Klass I should imagine. She was dire for it, she literally thought she was the only woman alive to have given birth.

Mrs Hinch will be all over it like a bad dose of herpes. Flogging grey baby clothes and the like.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s got her eggy sink again guys🤣🙈
It’s exactly the same story from the other week.. just replaying it and added a picture of an egg ... look at the fairy liquid again... for god sake... she can’t even be bothered to show her people who have bought her lifestyle a fresh story. Deary me mrs spinster you are tight aren’t you😂😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loads. Plus how many will copy the babies name?
I have already named my baby boy and have kept it to myself and my gosh I think I will be ill if she has what I have in mind.

If she names him after one of her cloths we are safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got her eggy sink again guys🤣🙈
Not sure how her plugs smell of egg. The house yeah, but plugs no.
She could have tried using the extractor fan, and opening some doors and windows rather than pollute the drains with neat zoflora again.
And why the actual duck would you wash bath mats with a dishwasher tablet. Did she spill grease on it? Does she eat her eggy wraps and doritos concoctions off them? Does she cook with them? I'm not seeing the logic. Mine come up as new with normal washing powder.. who knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.