Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
@Home_sweet_home this is a gossip/trash site. If there is anything you find uneasy, no one is applying any force for you to be. Either leave or party away to your hearts content in the rave section.

Once someone thrusts themselves into public domain, they are fair game unfortunately.

Look at the stick Katie Price, Gemma Collins, Daniella Westbrook, etc get. They don't give a crap. They know what they let themselves in for. You don't see them, their mums or their friends creeping in forums to their defence. If Hinch doesn't like what comes with the fame she craved, she can always shut down her insta account perhaps?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

humpback

Well you wont find me on tattle..never even heard of it!🤥😂
I played the “Ive never even heard of tattle” game on an instagram post the other day 🤣 the hinchers were all shouting about oh you’re just one of those vile women from tattle so I said never heard of it but will be having a look, thanks for the recommendation 👍🏻

Do they not realise that by shouting about tattle all over the place people are gonna come here and hopefully have their eyes opened 👀 👀 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I wouldn't take ANY selfcare advice from anyone who looked skeletonal, anyone orange, anyone who looks 10 years older than they are or anyone who uses baby powder as part of their routine. No thankyou.

• Haha

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
No wonder she has to pine her toilets 10 x a day if that egg wrap mess is what she is eating! 🍳💩☠🚽

• Haha

Seriously

I also think this whole sharing your morning routine is extremely damaging for mental health sufferers who suffer with perfectionism issues.
So lets say you're having a bad day and you look on Insta and there's all these Hinchers showing themselves spraying their perfectly made beds, wiping their perfectly clean loos, then wiping down their perfectly clean worktops, and you look on her Insta and she's showing herself in her fake butterfly filter with perfect make-up and hair, fluttering her big fake lashes while your hair is a mess, you stink of sweat and your on day 2 of the same jammies - your going to feel absolutely shit about yourself which then leads to low mood and depression and increased anxiety about how you're not good enough or doing enough.

Who ever thought of this shit campaign needs to be fired.
I totally agree, mine is my husband brings me my morning medications . I wait for this to kick in, then get up try to get to my kitchen to have a coffee. I then muster all the strength I have to do as much as I can before my husband gets home. I used to be fit and healthy, I now feel a burden to my family.

• Sad
S

SherlockHuns

So tempted to upload #mydunelmmorning routine!
Get woken up by being kicked in the head by a small person, go downstairs make milk and coffee for me, get screamed at for no apparent reason until milk is ready, feed milk, dress small person, spend rest of the morning speedily trying to do basic jobs inbetween entertaining small person and chasing him around the house, realise my coffee is now cold, feed small person then clean up the mess, more screaming at me for no apparent reason, eventually get small person to sleep, speed shower, realise its lunchtime and it feels like 6pm and wish it was.

Is that the sort of thing they have in mind do you think?

• Haha
  • Heart

ClaireBear117

I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
Actually, I have. In pregnancy, and I came very VERY close to dying.
I use Enoxaparin injections daily, and have done for 12 years now. They’re not painful, they can sting very slightly sometimes. They don’t cause bruising or lumps when administered correctly. In rare cases they can cause nausea at high doses, however dosage is weight based. I weigh 13 stone, and have never experienced nausea as a side effect, so it’s unlikely she has. Stop making excuses for her.

• Heart

Katya

Most of these "selfcare" tips are general hygiene anyway? Its like some people have realised they can clean themselves!
Funny how after spending a weekend meeting her cult followers she's encouraging them all to bathe, what are you trying to say Mrs Hinch?!

• Haha

ClaireBear117

Yeah she identifies as doesn’t mean she is i get you point but you also need to understand in no way is it transphobic though! I identify as a unicorn doesn’t mean I am one?
So basically even though she identifies as female, you want to call her a man and insist she’s male. All you’re doing is proving that you have a problem with it, ie transphobic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure the book was only ever meant to be a one hit wonder, I doubt either MH or the publisher care about the reviews, they will have both made the bulk of the profits from the initial sales. It won't have made MH a million but she will rake in 6 figures, most from the first royalty payment.

Am disgusted with her having a copy of The Sun, on the anniversary too. Huge insult to Liverpool.

• Heart
J

JAM

Next title - Hinch asking for our morning routine but it's all a smoke screen, she just needs cash in hand to pay off the loan for the gastric band! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Katya

I also think this whole sharing your morning routine is extremely damaging for mental health sufferers who suffer with perfectionism issues.
So lets say you're having a bad day and you look on Insta and there's all these Hinchers showing themselves spraying their perfectly made beds, wiping their perfectly clean loos, then wiping down their perfectly clean worktops, and you look on her Insta and she's showing herself in her fake butterfly filter with perfect make-up and hair, fluttering her big fake lashes while your hair is a mess, you stink of sweat and your on day 2 of the same jammies - your going to feel absolutely shit about yourself which then leads to low mood and depression and increased anxiety about how you're not good enough or doing enough.

Who ever thought about of shit campaign needs fired.
As if women don't have enough to fret over, we have to lose weight, gain weight, shave our legs, be natural, wear makeup, not wear makeup, work full time for our kids, stay at home for our kids, and now we're being pressured into dousing our houses in chemicals for the sake of trends?

• Heart

Notorious_ac

Oh and as for a hincher stating Jamie looks like Tom Hardy, she is either high on fumes or the products are causing her eyesight to go funny! Ive never hearded something so ridiculous, Tom Hardy is a beast of a man and Jamie is just hinchers little bitch.
HAHAHAHA. Jamie looks nothing like Tom Hardy. Just because they both have dark hair and stubble.
Tom Lardy...

• Haha

Debsy2028

She doesn’t talk about the DVT though does she? It’s all about the ANXIETEEEEEEH

If I had a huge following you best believe that every second thing I posted would have links to mental health support, genuine tips on how to deal with it (rather than spraying chemicals around) and be working with charities to help as many of my ‘hinchers’ as possible!

Sophie likes to post ‘motivational’ pictures for attention and cry that the trolls are waking people up 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Katya

Does Mrs Binch have a PO box so fans can send her shit for her lock up? I want to send her a gift and it's definitely not a COSHH assessment sheet 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can everyone remember to stay on topic.
A lot of reports being sent so maybe it’s best the conversation that’s taking place now ends here.

Thanks guys.

Reactions: 25