Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sick of the bs

So she keeps her daily bath and shower bits in a plastic basket with a capful of neat zoflora at the bottom? So every time you take a bottle out you're dripping undiluted zoflo everywhere? All over yourself?! Wtaf!? Utter bullshit.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I haven't watched her today but I'm still waiting for her to open some fan gifts she received from her 1st book signing.

Even if, as someone suggested, Gleam wanted to go through it first, it doesn't take more than a week to do that.

Some items might spoil in this time too. What if there were flowers or edibles. Some people may have made her a cake. While I wouldn't personally eat it, she needs to at least say thank you.

Makes me sad she thinks so little of her Hinchers. By now they will have gone off the boil.

It's good though, maybe they will get annoyed and see the light a little?

It would be one of my greatest pleasures to go through fan mail, I'd be so keen I'd want to go into Gleam offices and see it all being opened, and I'd write thank you cards there and then or do some stories thanking people. Wonder if she will bother at all? Or do only brands willing to pay her the only thing she will show on her stories :(

I'm sorry but fans are important, the most important thing Sophie! Without them you are nothing on insta! And businesses wouldn't be tripping over themselves to throw thousands at you per story!

Thinking of them spending 2.5 hours out in the cold waiting to see her, then her gurning face for a professional pic only, while they were stooped over as she didn't get off her bum, having paid over the odd for the 'privilege', then their gifts being routinely ignored... remind me again why this toilet cleaner from essex has fans?!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
FFS woman. Marie Kondo is NOT going to DM you!
If she actually knows that you exist I’m sure she thinks you’re awful, you are the absolute opposite of her. She’s all about minimalism and getting rid of clutter and pointless things. You collect clutter and pointless things.
Marie Kondo has already said in yhe media that she has no intention of speaking to or teaming up with Hinch, Hinch is just deluded

• Haha

coldasice

She comes across really badly by posting that ‘reminder’ that her hashtags are hers to use.

She can’t police instagram, she doesn’t own it and it’s a free country so I can tag my posts with whatever I like for whatever reason I want and now I’m going to tag every picture I post as #hinched just to piss her off. Sue me, Hinch! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Sung with the tune from cindy Lauper
(Time after time)
"Lying" in my bed at night
The clocks no tic
I think of bloo.
Caught up on tattle
I'm scared because that shit is true.
Swipe up, swipe down
It's all the same
My bank accounts heaving
It's all for fame.
Then you say , go away
I cannot go
Until I kill some more
If you know ..you know

Couldn't get this tune out of my head so I thought I'd do a hinch jingle 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Mxhomes_

When I was following her (cringe :sick: ) I bought into the whole Hinch Haul mentality - literally BOUGHT into it. I have a cupboard full of cleaning stuff that will last me months, no years. I still have 11 bottles of zoflora (only started with 12) and I think I bought them in January. I have 3 different window/glass sprays, CIF creams and sprays, Flash sprays and floor cleaners, Dettol disinfectant sprays (different varieties) and so, so many more bottles, tubs and sprays. Elbow grease, Astonish, Pink Stuff, Minkys, Daves and Kermits :mad: I actually now only use soapy water, vinegar, anti bacterial spray and a few dishcloths. Cupboard full of crap and purse full of fresh air.
Most people did, try and just use them up slowly or donate them to hostels or mum and baby shelters, homeless shelters places like that x I used to find something I knew she didn't have or didn't use and I'd buy it just so I'd be "the first person" to have it 🤦🏻‍♀️ fucking idiot I was 😂 best thing I ever did that day getting it all off my chest 😂 I don't comment much on here cos I still do get some proper nasty messages and it's definitely someone looking here that will message me because when I do stories on Instagram I get 100s of messages agreeing with me! But as soon as I say something on here I'll get nasty messages 👋👋👋 love love love reading it all though and I will still occasionally comment especially if I know something that someone on here is asking or confused about x

• Heart

Loulamoooola

Re the planning permission -
I presume it to be one of the neighbours who has commented with an objection -
"Privacy would be severely reduced"

I won't screenshot to here for obvious reasons.
I’m hoping it’s from the gentlemen she filmed who was out in his garden casually minding his own business, till she came along and invaded his privacy by broadcasting him to over 2 million people 😡

• Sad
  • Wow

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She’s telling a musician with actual real talent that her platform will send him a load of what..... obsessive , brain washed versions of herself😆😆😆😆.

Yup I’m sure Lewis will be ever so grateful.

Atb Lewis.

Shows how she sees herself; Sophie the benefactor giving a leg up to a struggling musician through her ‘platform’, rather than the scatty hairdresser who’s just like her Hinchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It’s all bollocks to make impressionable people want to be like her and buy the same . ‘If Sophie does it so will I’.

I really do think she’s an absolute thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katya

She's obviously only just discovered Lewis Capaldi, she clearly doesn't know he sold out his Scarborough gig within an hour. Like her cult members are going to be what Lewis wants!! Hunch is one deluded alien!

My retort to the Daily Mirror
I laughed more than I should have at that nonce comment!

• Haha

noonecaresaboutyou

Chatty Member
Her stories are pointless!

How much Zoflo can one women buy?! Its bloody stupid, upon seeing that review about that poor women's dog has made me seriously question when is this shit is gonna stop before it happens again!!

And as for trying to turn rose petals into perfume... come on Sophie pull the other one!!!

Oh and as for a hincher stating Jamie looks like Tom Hardy, she is either high on fumes or the products are causing her eyesight to go funny! Ive never hearded something so ridiculous, Tom Hardy is a beast of a man and Jamie is just hinchers little bitch.

Sorry guys im on one today. She is pissing me off.

• Haha
J

JAM

New thread - Mrs Hinch and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because their mugs! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
What do you make of this ? I’m confused by it ....
I think someone's reported back on my stories from the other day. I pointed out that people have told me that they use those hashtags to get more traffic to their accounts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

When she started though so wasn’t married, so this “Hinching” sounds better than barkering (or whatevs her maiden name is) I guess.
Barking... I think that suits it all better...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sick of the bs

Have you read the comments on her latest post?
Vomit-inducing to say the least.
They're like lemmings pushing and shoving to see who can get closest to the edge of the HINCH-CLIFF...

DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart