Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twinkle,,, somebody’s jumped
On the others bandwagon can’t quite work out who yet ???🤔
I'm sure it was twinkle then serene or what ever her face is called. They've both blocked me anyway but I'm still going strong on hinchmyster 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Regarding self care. I'm going to pop a pan on and boil some eggs, wait for someone to teach me how to suck them.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Twinkle, deffo twinkle
And I certainly wouldn't take any self care or beauty tips from her either.

Korean method of growing out your natural eyebrows as much as you can. Dye them if must but drawing on a whole new set? No bloody thankyou.

Bath bombs are horrible and all, they dry out your skin. The worst thing ever. I haven't got sensitive skin but a bath bomb has always made me all itchy and dry needing a second bath to wash it off and yes Im talking about the fancy Lush and Bath bomb factory ones!

Most of these "selfcare" tips are general hygiene anyway? Its like some people have realised they can clean themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And I certainly wouldn't take any self care or beauty tips from her either.

Korean method of growing out your natural eyebrows as much as you can. Dye them if must but drawing on a whole new set? No bloody thankyou.

Bath bombs are horrible and all, they dry out your skin. The worst thing ever. I haven't got sensitive skin but a bath bomb has always made me all itchy and dry needing a second bath to wash it off and yes Im talking about the fancy Lush and Bath bomb factory ones!

Most of these "selfcare" tips are general hygiene anyway? Its like some people have realised they can clean themselves!
Have they done a zoflora bath bomb yet? If not they will 😂 everything else is going the zoflo way 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sure it was twinkle then serene or what ever her face is called. They've both blocked me anyway but I'm still going strong on hinchmyster 😂
Natashacherie_ox has been doing self care stuff for a while, even before Hinch she was doing the face mask thing so they have all been trying to branch out for a while now, self care Sunday I think??

Reactions: 6
Natashacherie_ox has been doing self care stuff for a while, even before Hinch she was doing the face mask thing so they have all been trying to branch out for a while now, self care Sunday I think??
hinch just trolls to see what ideas she can pinch..fuc$ing muppet

Reactions: 10
Funny how after spending a weekend meeting her cult followers she's encouraging them all to bathe, what are you trying to say Mrs Hinch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Funny how after spending a weekend meeting her cult followers she's encouraging them all to bathe, what are you trying to say Mrs Hinch?!
TBF Some of them looked like greasy soap dodgers. Probably the ones who sit in their night gown all day talking into their phones about cleaning but don't actually do any.

She was spraying herself with zoflora between meets. What does that say ffs?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure if anybody has mentioned it but at the bottom of the BBC article about the fake reviews, you can contact them
"Do you write fake reviews on Amazon? Or have you fallen foul of a fake review? Email [email protected]"

I don't know if it'll make any difference or if they publish anything but it might be worth contacting to outline the experience with the reviews being removed, you can send pictures etc too

• Heart
It wouldn't shock me.

She doesn't even want to pay for a tin of spagetti hoops either. All the crap she was gifted and has stashed away like some grand scale hoarder and not even round christmas did we see her do a good will box for any homeless charity or foodbank.

She is way too selfish and feels the world owes her everything, even a sodding packet of crisps.
That is not fair! She donated a bottle of zoflora with her name on it. She’s very generous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Regarding self care. I'm going to pop a pan on and boil some eggs, wait for someone to teach me how to suck them.
Exactly... she’s the one who needs to remember to self care instead of selling her soul on instagram

• Haha
This makes me so incredibly sad...that poor dog has zilch stimulation 😢

Now this is hilarious...head on over and read the comments, don’t think there is a nice comment amongst them 😂🤣

I think somebody needs to post this on the Liverpool Echo, they already seem far from happy with the comments about her ‘brief visit’. Now they need to know she is strategically placing this for all to see to promote it.
Why what did she say ?

Twinkle talks about self care but then downs tins of red bull or monster. That tit rots your insides (not literally but its bleeping garbage for your body)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Buyers lm on a roll today when shes cleaning the sink,might be a little ploy to rile us up though

• Wow
  • Angry
Buyers lm on a roll today when shes cleaning the sink,might be a little ploy to rile us up though
Yep! Deffo buyers! Nob sack I listened to it a few times as I thought she said guys but it does sound like buyers. She will say she said guyers 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.