Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did,, loads, Jamie hung the planters on those hooks behind those chairs... eh? Where have they gone?
But seriously fake plants in summer,,,? Don’t yet it
It's because she needs to do constant ebay swipe ups and is forever selling something.

She sold her whole house from top to floor all Autumn and Winter, now as soon as a tiny bit of sun came out she's flogging everything in the garden from the fence to the pot plants to the gloves to the spray to the furniture to the cushions to candles to stuff to hang up etc etc

She will sell one lot of something, then shortly after replace it and sell that instead.

She even did it with a cushion for the bath, twice. Said she broke the last one and got a new one in a better colour. She just likes to sell the same stuff so she makes up excuses.

Or if she can't think of an excuse, things just miraculously disappear and get replaced anyway with new swipe ups.

She's even sold stuff for the nursery that didn't get built, even the flooring which her hinchers chose! :(

I know we all have a good bloody moan on here about the Instamums , bloggers, celebs and those who are desperate for the fame and glory but they’re mostly harmless.

This woman is anything but ; she’s a callous, greedy, selfish money driven charlatan who is absolutely NOT helping anyone other than herself.

Remember when she was in The Maldives and put zoflora down the plug hole in the bath to clean it ?

I’d love you to contact Friends of the Earth about her
Well said. I messaged the Maldives Island she stayed on to alert them to the fact she did that while she was still there. I was fuming! I've visited in the past and they are super strict about stuff like that! Many of the islands are big on eco, to the degree that some islands won't even have chlorine in the swimming pools, only salt, and grow their own organic produce for the table and only use eco stuff to clean.

Her island had a policy similar. They didn't even respond. I don't know if any action was taken, but her ignorance beggars belief.

On the way home, she stole the plane blanket. And her fans turned against her. She then said she had an 'anxiety attack' for the first time in two years. She got a ton of sympathy, the next day she announced her book was a thing and it went straight to #1 on Amazon with pre-orders. At no point did she say it wasn't written yet, she held a fake empty copy in her hand, to flog it!

Zoflora must have paid her an absolute fortune, thousands, to promote their product on her honeymoon. Same as Minky. She took that ugly thing too. She featured it on the plane, in her posh seats, and at the villa several times, it even had it's own deck chair. More than covered her holiday, flights etc etc tons to spare!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I still use a minky and actually really like minky cloths and products! I’ll still use them but go directly to their website or buy in shops and not use her links when I buy them.
Thankfully I didn't swipe up I went direct to their website so I'm hoping that I haven't lined her pocket even more

Reactions: 2
It's because she needs to do constant ebay swipe ups and is forever selling something.

She sold her whole house from top to floor all Autumn and Winter, now as soon as a tiny bit of sun came out she's flogging everything in the garden from the fence to the pot plants to the gloves to the spray to the furniture to the cushions to candles to stuff to hang up etc etc

She will sell one lot of something, then shortly after replace it and sell that instead.

She even did it with a cushion for the bath, twice. Said she broke the last one and got a new one in a better colour. She just likes to sell the same stuff so she makes up excuses.

Or if she can't think of an excuse, things just miraculously disappear and get replaced anyway with new swipe ups.

She's even sold stuff for the nursery that didn't get built, even the flooring which her hinchers chose! :(

Well said. I messaged the Maldives Island she stayed on to alert them to the fact she did that while she was still there. I was fuming! I've visited in the past and they are super strict about stuff like that! Many of the islands are big on eco, to the degree that some islands won't even have chlorine in the swimming pools, only salt, and grow their own organic produce for the table and only use eco stuff to clean.

Her island had a policy similar. They didn't even respond. I don't know if any action was taken, but her ignorance beggars belief.

On the way home, she stole the plane blanket. And her fans turned against her. She then said she had an 'anxiety attack' for the first time in two years. She got a ton of sympathy, the next day she announced her book was a thing and it went straight to #1 on Amazon with pre-orders. At no point did she say it wasn't written yet, she held a fake empty copy in her hand, to flog it!

Zoflora must have paid her an absolute fortune, thousands, to promote their product on her honeymoon. Same as Minky. She took that ugly thing too. She featured it on the plane, in her posh seats, and at the villa several times, it even had it's own deck chair. More than covered her holiday, flights etc etc tons to spare!
But the baskets today are from home bargains which have replaced baskets from the garden centre,, where does a swipe up get involved here? Or am I being thick?

Reactions: 1
Re the planning permission -
I presume it to be one of the neighbours who has commented with an objection -
"Privacy would be severely reduced"

I won't screenshot to here for obvious reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m hoping it’s from the gentlemen she filmed who was out in his garden casually minding his own business, till she came along and invaded his privacy by broadcasting him to over 2 million people 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
But the baskets today are from home bargains which have replaced baskets from the garden centre,, where does a swipe up get involved here? Or am I being thick?
Does Mrs Hinch have a sponsorship deal with Home Bargains? Can't imagine them being allowed to use her image on shelf labels like she showed today without some dollar being involved?

Reactions: 15
It’s out again today..... she’s definitely reading these posts 🤣
I know, I give up on saying hello. Ignorant witch never waves back. I'm not going to blow smoke up her arse either just to get her attention like her sheeple do.
She also had Henry's one and only toy out again. She even threw it for him 😱 Camera cut off pretty quick when he went to see it, then ignored it. Maybe his paws are sore from standing on the tit she sprays

Oi Soph, I'd say he's bored mate. As you cant be arsed to buy him more toys, and instead dress him in a neck a chief on a warm day, get a shout out for some more #gifted dog toys yeh

ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I dread to think how many of those £1 zoflora bottles the hinch army get though in a week.

And then the thickos probably get upset when they see adverts with birds stuck in plastic containers etc. It’s bleeping disgusting. All of the effort being made for sustainability nowadays, and these twats are quite LITERALLY pouring it down the drain.

I am surprised that Friends of the earth haven’t rallied her for it yet; they are usually pretty outspoken borderline pushy. Perhaps I will contact them.
Maybe if enough of us do it they will take notice. I sent even greenpeace a DM but didn’t hear anything back. Not that I was expecting to hear back but if enough people do it it might make them take notice.
Thankfully I didn't swipe up I went direct to their website so I'm hoping that I haven't lined her pocket even more
No i’m sure you haven’t. Apparently the minkys are available in b&m and WHSmiths now too!

Reactions: 4
I know, I give up on saying hello. Ignorant witch never waves back. I'm not going to blow smoke up her arse either just to get her attention like her sheeple do.
She also had Henry's one and only toy out again. She even threw it for him 😱 Camera cut off pretty quick when he went to see it, then ignored it. Maybe his paws are sore from standing on the tit she sprays

Oi Soph, I'd say he's bored mate. As you cant be arsed to buy him more toys, and instead dress him in a neck a chief on a warm day, get a shout out for some more #gifted dog toys yeh

ATB
I think I love you for this❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I wonder if that was the neighbour she filmed in his garden from her landing window a few weeks ago? Your privacy's already screwed mate, you were all over Instagram when coming out of ya potting shed 🌱🌷🍃🥀🌿

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know her over use of product has been discussed to death but seriously, how much cif do you need on an alread clean hob? She’s just used more on that clean hob than I use in about a month on things that are actually dirty!

And 7 bottles of Zoflora today? That would last me years! One of her mini Hinch hauls is probably my cleaning products for a year.

Reactions: 15
It’s all bollocks to make impressionable people want to be like her and buy the same . ‘If Sophie does it so will I’.

I really do think she’s an absolute thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know we all have a good bloody moan on here about the Instamums , bloggers, celebs and those who are desperate for the fame and glory but they’re mostly harmless.

This woman is anything but ; she’s a callous, greedy, selfish money driven charlatan who is absolutely NOT helping anyone other than herself.

Remember when she was in The Maldives and put zoflora down the plug hole in the bath to clean it ?

I’d love you to contact Friends of the Earth about her
Omg using Zoflora in the Maldives ....what a stupid cow......I’m sure that is a complete no no....she has no regard for the environment at home or abroad. I think more need to know about this !😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Unnecessary use of product alert.

Since she suggested using cotton wool pads to soak up old wax melts, hunchers are using half a bleedin packet a time. Just shove the thing in the freezer for 5 mins, the wax just pops out!

🤬

Reactions: 23
Unnecessary use of product alert.

Since she suggested using cotton wool pads to soak up old wax melts, hunchers are using half a bleedin packet a time. Just shove the thing in the freezer for 5 mins, the wax just pops out!

🤬

I’ve always been appalled that she does that with cotton wool pads - what a waste ..... she has no regard for what she throws away. just stick a knife point under it when it’s cold and it pops out. Silly bint

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.