Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People were mentioning her shoulders being out again in the last thread, so I replied with:

'I think she wears those off the shoulder tops to both hide her arms scars and distract from them. Could see her arm scar in a picture from yesterday. Loose skin removal always leaves horrible scars :( '

and @ClaireBear117 asked me but I'm only just seeing, 'Which picture was that? I’ve seen pictures of her arms and never seen these scars so I’m intrigued.'

So I've gone back to find it and @conceited posted the picture originally on pg 16 of the last thread, and I was waiting for someone to notice the scar on her inside arm. When no-one did, I kinda let it slide because it's horrible tbh. But then I mentioned it in passing at the end of that thread, as I think that's why she likes her shoulders out.

These threads move so fast I can barely keep up LOL so I'm doing my best to reply and make sense! :D

If I'm correct, that would be the scar from her weight loss skin removal surgery? I know they leave harsh scars, and that's what it looks like. But I'm not sure. Her sleeve had moved up, and you can see the scar through the skin thin top she's wearing. I believe skin removal scars are on the inside of the arm, and other areas too. I would feel sorry for her, but it was all self inflicted and there were way healthier / better options than a major operation at 20 years old and a fast and drastic weight loss as a result. Plus she's proven to have zero compassion for anyone else but herself. So yeah, that's what that looks like I guess. I've seen better results, so I think if she put a bit of weight on, it would hide them better.

I think the reason this one is so bad is because this is the one where she got an infection and nearly lost her arm. They likely had to cut a lot more out and it was a big scar or loss of arm. The fact that she'd rather put herself through that than stop visiting McDonalds and portion control, is kinda wild to me. This also tells me she'll go to her grave before she will do anything about the chemical warfare she inflicts on herself daily.

View attachment 12172
She’s had skin removal? I must have missed that, when was that? I’m surprised she neededit, it wasn’t like she lost double figure stones and being so young the elasticity is generally good , so bounces back fairly successfully. It’s crazy , she really probably didn’t need it.

Reactions: 5
She’s had skin removal? I must have missed that, when was that? I’m surprised she neededit, it wasn’t like she lost double figure stones and being so young the elasticity is generally good , so bounces back fairly successfully. It’s crazy , she really probably didn’t need it.
She’s just so thin. It’s so unrealistic

Reactions: 1
They are having to ration zoflora and pink stuff in shops! This craziness needs to stop! I am so surprised that newspapers haven’t picked up on this, something is definitely going on behind the scenes.
I'm not surprised. It's ridiculous how as soon as MH shows something the dimwitted "hinchers" go nuts and buy everything... Zoflora being a prime example along with the 1001 carpet spray ,or "snow",as MH insists on calling it and you don't need 25 Pink Stuff I have one and its lasts ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well you wont find me on tattle..never even heard of it!🤥😂
I played the “Ive never even heard of tattle” game on an instagram post the other day 🤣 the hinchers were all shouting about oh you’re just one of those vile women from tattle so I said never heard of it but will be having a look, thanks for the recommendation 👍🏻

Do they not realise that by shouting about tattle all over the place people are gonna come here and hopefully have their eyes opened 👀 👀 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was surprised by that too ... I lost a similar amount of weight as her (albeit through exercise not a band) and my skin bounced back considerably well and I’m in my 40’s

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg go to work and theres a new thread. Also been blocked by hinch for my matalan comment on Saturday 😂😭😂
So did my friend!! What a control freak wow!
And btw wtf are them before pictures?? If that was my before in the kitchen I’d be one happy girl 🙈
Trying to fake this girl next door tit to the end!!
I bet the only reason her mums round is to tidy up and it was mummy who done the dishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I played the “Ive never even heard of tattle” game on an instagram post the other day 🤣 the hinchers were all shouting about oh you’re just one of those vile women from tattle so I said never heard of it but will be having a look, thanks for the recommendation 👍🏻

Do they not realise that by shouting about tattle all over the place people are gonna come here and hopefully have their eyes opened 👀👀👀
I did that too in a Matalan post who asked if anyone was "hinching" over the weekend.. 😂😉😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've never had DVT but I worry a lot about things and have anxiety attacks, and I'm no Dr but.... Surely she wouldn't be flying if she had that would she? (I only say that as I've heard flying can cause it) 🤷‍♀️
It does cause, we almost lost my dad twice after 2 strokes immediately after disbarking a flight,,it left him with life changing disabilities.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So shes been watching again. It was mentioned the other day how Henry's bowl wasnt seen.. and Voila!!

3 chemicals used right near Henry's food bowl, one of those being a plug in. Does she not realise that their nose receptors are 10x more powerful than ours!! Poor dog

6 chemicals used in one small loo!!
Theres 5 of us living here, 3 of which are Male, and a dog. I clean my loo with 1 spray and a bit of bleach, I'll also confess to not doing a top to toe clean every day in there everyday, but it will get a squirt of bleach when everyone has done their morning business ... my loo doesn't smell, the room doesn't smell at all. Why do you need 6 bleeping chemicals!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I briefly joined the FB group to have a nosey ... I lasted all of 15 mins before being blocked. My crime you ask??? I dared to contradict an idiot who told a girl with diagnosed OCD that ‘hinching’ is a cure for that !!!
Congratulations 😂😂😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice the time on this is wrong?? Supposedly been in bed all day, made beds or whatever but time says 7.30 (presumably AM based on lighting). She’s so fake it’s unreal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I use to have to inject those buggers as well, your right it does sting and i bruised sadly. I hated how big the needles were!

One word for this person....twit!

Yeah and wouldnt you have to wear those good awful stockings?!

Surely she would of had to get the okay off the doctor.
He would have okayed it,, but also outlined the risks, insurance is generally a bigger premium as a known thing, but most companies will cover for a surcharge. . Obvo not much of a deal, she still went anyway, so couldn’t have been that “worried”

Reactions: 2
I'm not a 'Hincher' nor am I a big fan of Mrs Hinch.
I watch her stories as they amuse me, but they don't affect me to the point that I spend hours dissecting her life.

I'd like to ask you guys who think Mrs Hinch doesn't have anxiety if you've ever had a diagnosis of a dvt?
These clots can often be life threatening.
Can you imagine the worry that every symptom you experience has your mind automatically thinking it could be the clot?
It is a constant worry that it's going to happen again and this takes a massive emotional toll on you.
You worry that you're going to die suddenly or you'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Then there's the impact of the blood thinning injections.
They are incredibly painful.
They get more painful everyday as more areas get bruised and also small lumps develop which are just fluid and they eventually absorb into the body, but their very sore making getting comfy difficult.
The medication has a long list of side effects which may be the reason that someone might not feeling like eating.

There's a constant worry of bleeding if you cut yourself be it shaving your legs, cutting up food or even gardening because even the small cuts can profusely bleed out.

In your eyes she might be living her best life right now, but if you think she's not got anxiety about her health and pregnancy then you're deluded.
Also, for those that laughed at her outfit on Friday for flying to Dublin, the leggings and long skirt were most probably worn to hide the fact that she was wearing elasticated support stockings.
I'm leiden factor v too and I can second this. It makes you at risk of your baby dying any time, due to a clot blocking the blood supply in the umbilical chord. I cut my foot when on the thinners and it was like a massacre! I didn't find them too painful but the after bruising was crap. I didn't actually find out I had the clotting disorder till my last pregnancy, it did make my anxiety more severe as for a few months I was worried I would have a stroke when caring for my kids and I would panic as my mum died of a stroke and the fear of being locked in like she was, well it was horrific. I'm over it now but it was a very scary time.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.