Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats egg for breakfast, then a perfectly clean sink that may have had a few tiny bits of egg washed down it smells so much she needs to ram 2 cups of soda crystals and cap fulls of neat zoflora to get rid of the smell. :rolleyes:

Even someone with a lobotomy must work out how ridiculous she is.

View attachment 12562
Any excuse to sell more product.

For which she profits from, doubtless. Regardless of how cleverly she words things, she doesn't advertise tit for free!

Her mastery is in fleecing her fans, and manipulating them in the bargain. Hinchers, those 'bargs' she loves? Replace that with manipulation, & you're more on track!

I'll never forget how she lied about having to put #AD on her ebay swipe ups, her words being 'it's ridiculous as I'm just showing it to you, that's what the #AD means, just showing just advertising, but I paid for it with my own money, look!' without the slightest word about being in the Ebay Partnership and receiving cash per sale. Sneaky AF!

Reactions: 15
Just read how someone is proud of "Soph" because she's helped so many people. Who? and how?🤔. There are several types of people who save lives...Doctors, nurses, paramedics, fire fighters ...amongst others. I will save my revere for them!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently spraying your house with toxic chemicals solves world hunger, aids and cancer is healed all at once. Apparently.

There's nothing so dumb and blind as super fans / idiots.

Back in the day some fans were waiting to see Justin Bieber leaving an airport. They had gifts, had waited hours, had to get lifts there etc. When Bieber came out they said hi justin did u have a nice flight, and he told them to duck off. the girls were like oh, and went home. When they shared their disappointment some people said he didn't deserve fans, who had paid for his private flight, and they STILL defended him and were super fans!

Same as when he spat on his fans from a balcony.

Or the girl who designed a beanie for Alfie Deyes. She created it, wrote the font, the logo, the lot. She was an Alfie super fan and her name reflected that and her profile pic. She sent it to him on twitter, and he didn't like it or reply. He then screenshot and posted her pic on his twitter, asking everyone else if they knew what font it was. He then deleted the pic shortly after he got the answer. Not long after, the beanie appeared in his merch shop and he was wearing it and promoting it. Again, no word to the fan who originally designed it! I wrote to her telling her it was disgusting, if the multi-millionaire didn't want to pay her for her work, he should at least thank her and aknowledge her, nope! She got mad and said he must have his reasons. Yes! he's a scamming cuntbag! All this time later, she's still a fan when he has barely any left. Anyway, I digress. These fans have little to no self esteem, and will make out mrs hinch is Mother Teresa etc in order to try to get some attention from her, because they are that sad.

So if you see posts from randoms gushing their lil asses off, that is why, none of it is true tho!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just read how someone is proud of "Soph" how she's helped so many people. Who? and how?🤔. There are several types of people who save lives...Doctors, nurses, paramedics...amongst others. I will save my revere for them!!
Does that person know what proud means?

Do they even know her?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does that person know what proud means?

Do they even know her?
It's absolutely ludicrous...id be so embarrassed if I were her. When there are men and women risking their lives daily to help others!

Reactions: 3
Just read how someone is proud of "Soph" because she's helped so many people. Who? and how?🤔. There are several types of people who save lives...Doctors, nurses, paramedics, fire fighters ...amongst others. I will save my revere for them!!
Remember the police 🙋🏼‍♀️ 😂 no joe public has ever pulled me to one side and said good job! 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't stop laughing at the person who wrote her that gushing note, and sophie shared it and said 'she didn't know who it was from' or words to that effect, when clearly she does! haha. She doesn't like to throw a few followers to the super fans that gush to her in these private messages does she, LOL!

The super fan also wrote about sophie being open to her fans. HAHAHAHAHA.

Erm, she won't even tell you her nursery was declined by the council months ago 😂

And Ebay Partnership, what's that?! 😄(y)

And Zoflora, no no they don't pay me :rolleyes::censored:

You know when you see a clam tightly shut? Yep that's how open Mrs Hinch is. I'd love to be a fly on the wall and hear her talk to Jamie in the evenings. Out goes the ditzy blonde, in comes the business woman talking about engagements etc like we saw in that youtube video.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I went to the ideal home show, the zoflora stand kept playing her videos on a massive TV over and over again, a few other YouTubers and Instagramers videos came up to but small and only for a few seconds..
This is where her “Zoflora don’t pay me to promote them” argument sounds false. I can’t believe Gleam would allow a brand to use her image in that kind of way without looking to get their pound of flesh from it. Maybe Zoflora don’t pay her directly, or they pay her for something else that she classes as not “promotion”. Sometimes these things only come to light when ASA look into a complaint. Someone reading the threads must have complained about her to asa, I’d love to know what their response was.

Reactions: 9
When the card runs out cos you’ve spent all the fuel money on the Narnia . I have a great tip, just a few sprays of Zoflora make a great fire starter. Keep you warm for a few minutes. The overpowering Zoflora should cover up the smell of the tit in the book
😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is where her “Zoflora don’t pay me to promote them” argument sounds false. I can’t believe Gleam would allow a brand to use her image in that kind of way without looking to get their pound of flesh from it. Maybe Zoflora don’t pay her directly, or they pay her for something else that she classes as not “promotion”. Sometimes these things only come to light when ASA look into a complaint. Someone reading the threads must have complained about her to asa, I’d love to know what their response was.
Yeah she's definitely getting something out of them! You've seen how quick she stops using a product as soon as another company pay her! One person at the zoflora stand said "noone would be lining up here if it wasn't for Mrs hinch!" Thats when I turned around and bloody said something 😂 I must of looked crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bit of a piss take asking people to share their morning routines.
What about those of us who have chronic illness and/or real mental health problems.
Getting out of bed and having a shower most days is a massive effort for some.
Thank you!! I have fibromyalgia and also a single mum. My conditions got so bad I need walking aids now and a bloody stairlift too. My morning routine consists of getting out of bed, having a wee, changed and downstairs on my stairlift then get my daughter off to school. If I can do all that then it’s a good morning but usually that’s me until 3pm. Seeing others and reading comments makes us feel like tit or we aren’t doing enough.

• Heart
Has anybody noticed how many freebies/ads @cantillionhome and @mysparklygreyhome is posting lately? I don’t see anything interesting about either of them and their followers go up constantly. Definitely buying followers. Yawn

I was at Asda yesterday and the woman in front of me at the checkout had 2 entire boxes of zoflora, 4 bottles of flash bathroom cleaner and loads of other things. Then she got to the cashier who giggled and said ‘if you know you know’ to the woman. My 10 year old daughter who does not filter her mouth at all piped up with ‘when is the Hinch thing going to be over? Look at all that zoflora!’ She’s clearly been listening to me ranting about hinching and zoflora. Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.