Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbo12

Hi all!
Long time lurker - been here since wall gate! Second profile as my first got blocked for spam?! Unsure what I wrote to cause that, I only made one comment!
Anyway, I initially found this site when she wrote on her story about being trolled for her kitchen/wall and I've never left!
You guys have opened my eyes so much!
I have a son 3 months younger than Ronnie and I was getting so worked up that I couldn't care for my baby and maintain such an insane amount of cleaning. Seeing her seemingly breeze through parenting, doing 75 washloads a day, cleaning the oven, the washing machine, dust hunting while I was sitting in 3 day old clothes and not spending longer than 2 minutes in the shower was getting me down.
Thank you for showing me the light - my house is not a show home, it's a family home with dust, crumbs and a full laundry basket but a happy baby, husband, a walked and slender dog and me!

ATV guys you beautiful people x

• Heart
Reactions: 110

AryaStark1

I know this is gonna sound really fucking anal and stupid, but to all the new Tattlers welcome. And for those watching from beyond the Wall, just come and join us, you are watching anyway and are dying to open the attachments that you cannot unless you make an account - ;) We have such a fucking laugh, more than you will ever get from posting "what do I use to get cum stains out of my bedding, will the pink stuff work?" Anyway I AM Ayra Stark and I am going to kill the Knight King

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Out of interest, whos come over from the facebook page from this latest saga?

BUG BOY

Might be that hairdresser who said she never cleaned up after leaving
🙋🙋🙋 Me. Not that I was a massive Hinch fan, watched her insta stories a couple of times a wk and on a few of the pages on FB, mainly just for cleaning hacks to make my life easier 😂 fed up to the back teeth of ppl saying 'I've hinched my house today' ...it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning! Mrs Hinch did not invent it FFS. Saw the post on Mrs Hinch made me do it, about her flouncing off insta and read about Tattle and came for a look. Been hooked for the past 24hrs and feel that I have found my kin. Particularly fav so far is the quote "wanking off her taps" 😂😂😂 dead.
Out of interest, whos come over from the facebook page from this latest saga?

🙋🙋🙋 Me 👋
Fed up of her devotees, who seem to think Mrs Hinch invented cleaning and boast about having hinched their houses.....it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning!

Also dipped in and out of her insta stories now and then.

Found a discussion thread on the Mrs Hinch made me do it FB page about the Mrs Hinch Flounce off.....thought I'd come over and see what it was all about and have been hooked. Love that you guys say it how it is, no BS, no fakeness but absolutely no trolling 🙌 I feel like I've come home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

auntylil

Chatty Member
I follow a YouTube, her name is Gemma and she did an assumptions video recently. She said she earns "pennies" from affiliate links.
But that obviously adds up if 1000+ of her die hard army order something.

It was an interesting YouTube video actually. She showed her pay through Google which is generated from ad revenue on videos and was £4,000 a month. Then she went on to say 80% of her money comes from ads and sponsorships. She has 250,000 followers on YouTube so can imagine how much Hinch might be able to ask for based on 3.4 million.
But affiliate links are apparently pennies, like I say though soon adds up. When she hit the 10k and got the swipe up feature she did show how much was generated. Don't think she ever showed it again
I'm an affiliate marketer and trust me, you can earn a lot more than pennies! Many companies pay 10-15% of the purchase price. She could be earning 5% for every swipe-up for Ebay, between 2-10% for any Amazon swipe-ups, not sure what B&M or Home Bargains would pay (trust me, almost EVERY company has an affiliate programme - look at the bottom of a company's website and there's usually a link to it). I work with about 2 dozen companies who are all registered with a company called A-Win. You join A-Win and find the products/companies you want to promote, then apply to be on their register. They will check out your website (or in Sophie's case, her Instagram) to see what your reach is, how much traffic you get to it (engagement on Insta) and then decide if you'll be a good match for them.
And don't forget, once you swipe up on one of her Ebay links, cookies will be stored generally for 30 days, so anything you buy for the next 30 days SHE will be earning money from YOUR shopping, regardless of what you buy! You could be furnishing your house and she'd earn commission on it! So if you don't want the person to earn from you, clear those cookies regularly OR swipe up and screenshot the page, then purchase it using a different device. ;)

If someone like me can earn a bloody good income from Affiliate Marketing, honestly, Sophie will be raking it in. Not pennies, but hundreds of thousands of £££££ a year!

(Hope it's ok to mention this but Nikki from Westholme, who is often spoken of in another thread, did a video a few weeks ago all about how affiliate/ads work on Instagram and also how the cookies work and she saved it in her highlights - definitely worth a look if you're a bit unsure of how it all works!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

J88

I would totally warm back up to Hinchy if someone dished some real dirt on her. I just wanna know she smokes a zoot in the evenings and takes it up the arse.

She used to be really relatable. And now she's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I think she’s gone quiet since that article was released saying that brown is the new grey.

She will be back Monday morning and greysville with be completely unrecognisable. Every shade of brown imaginable and she will love it guyzzz
20200530_131133.jpg

She'll just be stood at her new sink saying, "I can't believe it guuuyyyssss. Jamie went to the Garage and found this brown kitchen. It must of been an Ebayer that I ordered before lockdown that I forgot about. I'm so silly. Can you believe it, guuuuyyysss? What is going off?"

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
The biggest difference between zoph and SS, is zoph just seeps negativity and SS is a much more positive person.
Zoph hides behind Gretel. SS embraces her inner goof.
I know which one I'd rather to be my mum.

Edit: not that I'm pro ss. I'm neutral

• Heart
Reactions: 67

shadyessex33

VIP Member
You wait, some of the one liners kill me! They normally come from @shadyessex. Keep your eyes peeled for his posts!
Aw you’re too kind 😂 I’m loving how many newbies we have here after her little tantrum 😂 hi guys! We are all of course completely awful on here, but we have each other’s backs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Ladytormund81

Hi all, I have to say I once was a Mrs Hinch fan. I've picked up some cleaning tips and organising etc but recently I've found myself skipping through her stories without paying much attention, I honestly can't stand the games nights they do. I find myself becoming increasingly annoyed and not wanting to watch them. I wouldn't say I feel as strongly against her as many on here, however the honesty is so refreshing. Just wanna say thank you, my evening has been much more entertaining because of you all 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 56