Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaFamous

I mean, if she wants us all to calm down and talk about her less, she knows what to do:

- declare your ads and paid partnerships, and make it clear when you’re showcasing something because you’re paid to and not just “because I really love it, guyz”

- renounce your “army”. State publicly that you don’t condone when they go after individuals, and that being part of the Hinch Army means just having really shiny taps and being shit at crafts, not spending every waking moment waiting to be offended when someone says something you don’t like about your messiah

- limit exposure of Ronnie. period.

- have transparency about swipe ups, and the income Instagram has made for you (ie. guys I can afford to rush out and by four of these £6.99 sponges and a £100 handheld Hoover because I’ve made over £1m this year. But if you’re a bit cash strapped, an old cotton vest your kids grown out of will shine up a mirror just as well as a Kermit)

- fucking never let Gretel see the light of day again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I love how she has realised her little tantrum made her look like a silly little school girl. So now she has jumped on the Tattle idea as it fits her story better. I cant wait until Stacey is on gogglebox next week. Verucca will be having more tantrums because heaven forbid anyone else has some attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Lotte6058

Omg guyz. It’s been a really hard few days. The people on the television have been so mean saying I can’t see my family til Monday. I feel so bullied. Doesn’t matter I have to be true to me and I have had everyone round for a bbq anyway. What it’s still against the law? I’m still learning guyz. All the vest. Never mind.
Rondizzle has just started to walk. It all happened while my phone was in the drawer so I have not got a video of it but I wrote it on his chart so it absolutely happened when I said it did. We also did some really easy lunches. Just whatever I had in. Lobster Thermidor. He was so funny using the lobster cracky things with his little fingers. I love him so much. You’re meant to love your children? What?! I invented mothering i had no idea loving your children was normal. Ha. Silly me. Learn something new everyday.
Talking of drawers. I invented drawers. Or pullystorytings as I call them. These ones are just eBayer ones. Swipe up.
Jaymee has been tuffening me up. He wouldn’t let me have crisps for lunch. To get rid of the tears I have used this water vacuum thing. It’s amaaayzin. Swipe up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Xrayspex85

the difference between us and the hinchers we don’t take our selves too seriously , I for one have gone through some pretty hardcore shit but do I play the whole woe is me act fuck no, I take the piss out of my self all the time. Although when having me bollock removed and asking if I could make it into a fridge magnet didn’t go down well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I've just seen a company that hire out role playsets for children. They have a Mini Hinch set that has a washing machine, clothes dryer and other cleaning items. I am not sure what's worse. The fact that people think cleaning only started when Hinch came about or the fact that these children have to hand back the toys after the weekend. Poor fuckers 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
She won’t come back it will be passive aggressive Gretal with some fuck you R&B track playing 😆 she used be kind to make people think it’s trolls and bullies and not more to it and someone in real life that’s fucked her off. She’s one of these that creates massive drama then when someone says you got a problem with me she goes no hun no problem through gritted teeth rather than confront shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nosey_bugger!

Guyzzzz you won’t believe it but I woke up this morning and there was a loft conversion! No idea how that happened, I’m just learning. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 40

shadyessex33

VIP Member
This honestly looks like 4 different people, and I had to share vestlifes lil 🍑 because I need to share the horror 🤢🤢🤢 View attachment 141447View attachment 141450View attachment 141447
I said it before, and I’ll say it again. He had a nice body here. But it is definitely “Body like Baywatch, face like Crimewatch”

I don’t think he’s in this kind of shape anymore because he had to give up the gym to look after her full time because she can’t be trusted to be alone

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hokeycokey

What I don’t understand is...why would you put such a negative message over a picture of your beautiful son cuddled up asleep on your chest? Why on earth would you want that negativity associated with that? She clearly doesn’t think about those things - far too self-centered for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

AryaStark1

With all this time off, she will be able to pre record loads of new content. I can imagine it now and going up in the loft to retrieve the Autumnal door wreath, Christmas Gonks, Trace - setting it all up, taking photos then sending the Beard back up with it all acting like nothing has happened.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
She blocked me about a year ago for commenting on a Matalan (not to be confused with Mataland) post, they had asked who was hinching, I said ‘if by hinching you mean spraying chemicals around my home & not actually cleaning anything then no, I won’t be hinching’ I didn’t even follow her 🤣

• Haha

Debsy37

VIP Member
Oh Sophie. She doesn’t think much of her army does she. Her paragraph she put over the picture of ronnie doesn’t fit with it being tattleZ what fits is that someone you know started to sell a story. Your manager got wind of it and has probably paid someone off to keep quiet. You were livid and hid away and now are resurfacing and blaming it on tattle. Give your followers some credit. What you said hen and what you are saying now doesn’t match. I have a plea Sophie. Come on here and have it out with us. Let us ask you questions and you give us answers. Come on ... I dare you

• Heart

Loulou1009

Oooooooo hi guys?! 👋🏼
🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve been lurking since this kicked off the other day! I was such a fan at the beginning but it hasn’t been sitting right with me since she got all of her army to attack a lady for commenting on the size of Ronnie’s Head a while back. I’ve been on here reading for a few days now and you’ve got me! All the vest.

• Heart
  • Haha