Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she and vestlife are good parents. What I really struggled with is her pre-records and her mundane content. The last straw was finding out about her lockdown BBQ. I cannot wait to hear about Ronblesshim's birthday and I know there'll be lots of tattle Bingo's!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Guyzzzz you won’t believe it but I woke up this morning and there was a loft conversion! No idea how that happened, I’m just learning. ATV
I was so mad when she had her loft done the first time. Think hers was a week or so after I finally scrimped and saved enough to have a small section of mine done to cover the fibreglass (madly allergic to that shiz) and then I didn't feel that mine was good enough anymore. I did buy in to some of her stuff (must admit I LOVE my vileda mop 🤣🤣 as I'm a lazy arse). She spouts MH but she must see the full on obsessed people but then..... sales people! I'm glad I came here.

Love you awesome nerds 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s like u can’t have an opinion now if u dare to disagree it’s all be kind or if can’t say anything nice don’t say anything
And you just know all the people who come out with those platitudes probably love a good slagging off session with their mates over a bottle of wine. But publicly, on social media, they’re “#bekind” peddlers. I’ve literally seen a family member make a #bekind post one minute and message the family WhatsApp the next, slagging off her friend. I’m sure nearly all of us will have a similar story.

I wouldn’t describe myself as kind or nasty, I’m just fairy cynical and like to challenge influencers who behave in unpleasant or exploitative ways in front of the eyes or thousands of vulnerable followers. Sometimes things need to be said that aren’t nice, and if people can’t understand that, they need to educate themselves and grow up.

Mrs Hinch is an influencer I find exploitative as she heavily targets low income, working class women and blurs the line between personal and professional. It needs to be discussed

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Hinchers must come on here and laugh! HRH must come on here and laugh. The grade A humour we emulate is second to none. Me to duck buddy "Fancy coming round and see what happens?" - "Yerh sounds like a plan, what time?" - Me "hang on I'll just see what time my witches on Tattle are finished"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’ll be fascinating to see how she plays out the next few days and what bollox she attributes to her most recent drama.
We’ll never know the real reason because she is such a bare faced liar. An appalling one at that. I despise lairs. My Dad always told me growing up that you can protect yourself from a thief but you can’t protect yourself from a liar. Maybe one day she will grow up, stop playing at life and take responsibility for her own actions. Which will hopefully include her appreciating how damaging her “influencing” vulnerable, albeit brain dead, people actually is.

Reactions: 22
Well first time posting and I just had to join tonight because I'm literally dying reading the comments 🤣🤣 I'm so sorry for stealing my username from somebody's post but it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Didn't even know you guys existed until recently thought I was the only one who could see right through Hinchy, so I'm not that special after all 😔😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She needs to grow some balls. It’s like she’s in secondary school again with the “feeling sorry for myself” stories on her insta! All she cares about is attention and she’s got it. There’s worse tit going on in the world right now 😒 Why does she think the world revolves around her!

Reactions: 23
You guys crack me up! 🤣🤣
Is there a thread of all the lies that she has told and been caught out on?
trying to drag a friend back to the light.
Also thanks for the warm welcome you little bunch of weirdos!
ATV 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 #LikeAHinchOutOfHell #Mink-loafEdition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look if I need to have a strop for a few days I don’t make cryptic posts on social media then duck off leaving everyone wondering if I’m dead or alive. I just cut back and keep tit to the people it concerns. In her situation she could have said “I need to take a couple of days as a breather, see you all soon” and it would have been absolutely A ok. Instead it needs to be this huge performance complete with hashtags and Ronnie trotted out as a tearjerker.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You guys crack me up! 🤣🤣
Is there a thread of all the lies that she has told and been caught out on?
trying to drag a friend back to the light.
Also thanks for the warm welcome you little bunch of weirdos!
ATV 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼 #LikeAHinchOutOfHell #Mink-loafEdition
Welcome!!! Take your pick of pretty much any one of the 168 threads about her and there’ll be a lie in there she has told. The woman is a pathological liar. She lies for the sake of it. It’s gotta tickle her pickle I reckon for her to do it so much over the silliest things

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi everyone long term lurker here!! I’ve finally caught up with all the threads and I’m howling with laughter at the comments and photos
What’s this about a loft conversion? I hope they check for asVESTos before they begin ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.