Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen a company that hire out role playsets for children. They have a Mini Hinch set that has a washing machine, clothes dryer and other cleaning items. I am not sure what's worse. The fact that people think cleaning only started when Hinch came about or the fact that these children have to hand back the toys after the weekend. Poor fuckers πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Guys I leave for three hours to actually do some work and I come back to a whole new thread!!!! Ffs this is a full time job

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Out of interest, whos come over from the facebook page from this latest saga?

BUG BOY

Might be that hairdresser who said she never cleaned up after leaving
πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹ Me. Not that I was a massive Hinch fan, watched her insta stories a couple of times a wk and on a few of the pages on FB, mainly just for cleaning hacks to make my life easier πŸ˜‚ fed up to the back teeth of ppl saying 'I've hinched my house today' ...it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning! Mrs Hinch did not invent it FFS. Saw the post on Mrs Hinch made me do it, about her flouncing off insta and read about Tattle and came for a look. Been hooked for the past 24hrs and feel that I have found my kin. Particularly fav so far is the quote "wanking off her taps" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dead.
Out of interest, whos come over from the facebook page from this latest saga?

πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹ Me πŸ‘‹
Fed up of her devotees, who seem to think Mrs Hinch invented cleaning and boast about having hinched their houses.....it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning!

Also dipped in and out of her insta stories now and then.

Found a discussion thread on the Mrs Hinch made me do it FB page about the Mrs Hinch Flounce off.....thought I'd come over and see what it was all about and have been hooked. Love that you guys say it how it is, no BS, no fakeness but absolutely no trolling πŸ™Œ I feel like I've come home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I've just seen a company that hire out role playsets for children. They have a Mini Hinch set that has a washing machine, clothes dryer and other cleaning items. I am not sure what's worse. The fact that people think cleaning only started when Hinch came about or the fact that these children have to hand back the toys after the weekend. Poor fuckers πŸ˜†

I can get behind kids cleaning up after themselves infact get them to do all the housework. Then their moms have more time to fart about on IG getting wet each time Mrs Hinch wanks her taps.
But going back to the child labour, do you know if they do ages 14, 19 and 21 asking for a friend πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she's scribbling a new mind map after reading this.

'jaymeeeee duck doing a nice woodland theme for Ron corleone he can have a party all about meeeeeeeeee'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much can people like her earn from swipe up affiliated links? I know some influencers do about 20 links on stories a day to say X brand has a sale on and these are my favourites from the sale so swipe up links for them..m

Reactions: 2
When are the hinch army marching to protest us,
They were sharing around a petition, I assume to the Government, to have Tattle closed down. I don't think the government are busy enough at the moment so yeah chuck a petition over 🀣🀣 if any bothered to read properly they'd see that any genuine trolls who crop up are swiftly shut down and if they read their own tit on those forums they'd clock that they're the bullies/trolls and tbh stalkers of hunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹ Me. Not that I was a massive Hinch fan, watched her insta stories a couple of times a wk and on a few of the pages on FB, mainly just for cleaning hacks to make my life easier πŸ˜‚ fed up to the back teeth of ppl saying 'I've hinched my house today' ...it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning! Mrs Hinch did not invent it FFS. Saw the post on Mrs Hinch made me do it, about her flouncing off insta and read about Tattle and came for a look. Been hooked for the past 24hrs and feel that I have found my kin. Particularly fav so far is the quote "wanking off her taps" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dead.
You wait, some of the one liners kill me! They normally come from @shadyessex. Keep your eyes peeled for his posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.