Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would totally warm back up to Hinchy if someone dished some real dirt on her. I just wanna know she smokes a zoot in the evenings and takes it up the arse.

She used to be really relatable. And now she's not.
Ha ha almost choked on my spaghetti in a jug

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker but finally posting. She's gearing up for something big or having the BBQ to end all BBQs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I reckon there will be lots of pre-records so she can have the Hinch Family BBQ and have Ma Barker round and cousin Abs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I definitely think her silence is related to construction work they’ve had done in the house and she doesn’t want to show until lockdown is more or less over. Then, she’ll try and say it was done in two hours or something ridiculous and all the hinchers will be 🤩 and us tattlers will be 🤨
60 minute makeover lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all!
Long time lurker - been here since wall gate! Second profile as my first got blocked for spam?! Unsure what I wrote to cause that, I only made one comment!
Anyway, I initially found this site when she wrote on her story about being trolled for her kitchen/wall and I've never left!
You guys have opened my eyes so much!
I have a son 3 months younger than Ronnie and I was getting so worked up that I couldn't care for my baby and maintain such an insane amount of cleaning. Seeing her seemingly breeze through parenting, doing 75 washloads a day, cleaning the oven, the washing machine, dust hunting while I was sitting in 3 day old clothes and not spending longer than 2 minutes in the shower was getting me down.
Thank you for showing me the light - my house is not a show home, it's a family home with dust, crumbs and a full laundry basket but a happy baby, husband, a walked and slender dog and me!

ATV guys you beautiful people x

• Heart
Reactions: 110
Guyzzzz you won’t believe it but I woke up this morning and there was a loft conversion! No idea how that happened, I’m just learning. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Don't forget we have Ma Barker's birthday plus Fatsome's birthday to deal with so she'll be off the gram for a fair bit having her 'socially distanced' bbqs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what really pickles my brain about these 'upcycle' crafty crap things that Hinch and SS get up to...? The fact they use hot glue gun glue to stick all their shite together.
Do they not realise that glue is a type of plastic?? I assumed the reason they were being crafty with pissy twigs and old junk round the house was to be sort of eco friendly (clutching at twigs here guuyysss). Good luck recycling all that now when it falls off the wall or goes mouldy!!
But I guess they're all just learning gguyyyzzzz and plus washing everything at 30 is saving the planet so don't worry about it.
All the vesticles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cannot stand this overuse of #bekind these days. #bekind come from a tragic event where a talented woman had her private life plastered (incorrectly) all over the tabloids and was villified for something she had not yet been proven guilty of. #bekind was to remind people to treat others with compassion and remind the tabloids of the damage they can do to someone.

These influencers who use it in response to being asked questions they don't like, being held accountable for their 'influencing' or have innaccuracies pointed out drive me MAD.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I definitely think her silence is related to construction work they’ve had done in the house and she doesn’t want to show until lockdown is more or less over. Then, she’ll try and say it was done in two hours or something ridiculous and all the hinchers will be 🤩 and us tattlers will be 🤨
“Guyzzzzz, the attic has a bedroom, dressing room and en-suite. It was there all along. Since we moved in and we didn’t even notice. Lol”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🙋🙋🙋 Me. Not that I was a massive Hinch fan, watched her insta stories a couple of times a wk and on a few of the pages on FB, mainly just for cleaning hacks to make my life easier 😂 fed up to the back teeth of ppl saying 'I've hinched my house today' ...it's called Cleaning Karen, f@cking Cleaning! Mrs Hinch did not invent it FFS. Saw the post on Mrs Hinch made me do it, about her flouncing off insta and read about Tattle and came for a look. Been hooked for the past 24hrs and feel that I have found my kin. Particularly fav so far is the quote "wanking off her taps" 😂😂😂 dead.
I feel like you just reached into my head, took all of my thoughts in the last 24 hours and wrote them down! 🤣🤣

this is my addiction. My calling if you will.
🤣❤ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cannot stand this overuse of #bekind these days. #bekind come from a tragic event where a talented woman had her private life plastered (incorrectly) all over the tabloids and was villified for something she had not yet been proven guilty of. #bekind was to remind people to treat others with compassion and remind the tabloids of the damage they can do to someone.

These influencers who use it in response to being asked questions they don't like, being held accountable for their 'influencing' or have innaccuracies pointed out drive me MAD.
It’s like u can’t have an opinion now if u dare to disagree it’s all be kind or if can’t say anything nice don’t say anything

I honestly didn't ever jotice Jamie and the best thing until being here 🤣

Oh for duck sake. I've had a drink. Jamie and the best thing I meant

Jamie and the VEST thing. For fffff....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.