Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you can develop anxiety at any time. Especially those in successful jobs are more prone to do si and I know of people who have had a bad flight experience, never had issues before and now need to take calming pills before they even book the flight as they are so anxious
Whilst that may be true the fact she hasn’t said that though suggests that’s not the case.

It would be far more relatable for her to say “guys I have flown around quite a lot but had a bad experience once and have been anxious about it ever since”.

The way she plays it she acts like it’s always been a problem/ shes just little soph from the village who has never flown because she’s crippled with anxiety of the big scary plane

Reactions: 14
I think she’s gone quiet since that article was released saying that brown is the new grey.

She will be back Monday morning and greysville with be completely unrecognisable. Every shade of brown imaginable and she will love it guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet more than half of these #bekind anti tattle hinch wankers are also on forums or uploading statuses during love island and reality TV gossiping about contestants!! Bitching and judging!

Reactions: 22
Sorry but you obviously never had a massive piss up
And a long walk home with your mates after, you would have to release
Oh I have, many, many times. I’ve literally almost burst as I’ve walked through the door, but I have a mental block and can’t ‘go’ anywhere else. I’ve tried! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s gone quiet since that article was released saying that brown is the new grey.

She will be back Monday morning and greysville with be completely unrecognisable. Every shade of brown imaginable and she will love it guyzzz
20200530_131133.jpg

She'll just be stood at her new sink saying, "I can't believe it guuuyyyssss. Jamie went to the Garage and found this brown kitchen. It must of been an Ebayer that I ordered before lockdown that I forgot about. I'm so silly. Can you believe it, guuuuyyysss? What is going off?"

• Haha
Reactions: 73
The biggest difference between zoph and SS, is zoph just seeps negativity and SS is a much more positive person.
Zoph hides behind Gretel. SS embraces her inner goof.
I know which one I'd rather to be my mum.

Edit: not that I'm pro ss. I'm neutral
[/QUOTE
Guys I leave for three hours to actually do some work and I come back to a whole new thread!!!! Ffs this is a full time joI

I have to ask who is your profile pic of?

Reactions: 4
There was meant to be a comma there. She was a top sales woman there are videos floating around in the other threads with her giving speeches where she oozes confidence. The comma was meant that she has flown all around the world with Jamie. Mexico. Many other places it’s all on her personal account. But then suddenly she pretends she can’t fly and has to steal an anxiety blanket
This is the video of the confident saleswomen Mrs Hinch really is! (Only quoting you so people know the video you meant)

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Hello newbies 👋🏽

Just wondering if any of you bought the grey young offenders / loungewear set she was flogging

It sold out but I think we only ever saw about 3 people tagging it saying they’d bought it.

Even our Soph only showed her arm wearing it.
god no! Probably the cheap quality you’d have found at Rotunda Market on a Saturday afti!
seems to be sticking her nose in any possible pot to try and get more moolah!
I was dumb enough to buy her books... not her clothing line! 😩🤣👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the video of the confident saleswomen Mrs Hinch really is! (Only quoting you so people know the video you meant)
You can’t just turn that level of confidence on. Absolutely proves that shy little Soph is made-up back story.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 141562

She'll just be stood at her new sink saying, "I can't believe it guuuyyyssss. Jamie went to the Garage and found this brown kitchen. It must of been an Ebayer that I ordered before lockdown that I forgot about. I'm so silly. Can you believe it, guuuuyyysss? What is going off?"
Guuuyyyyzzzz you’ll never guess what’s happened? All this sun has changed the colour of my new kitchen! You know like when the sun does your hair? Crazy ain’t it guuuuyyyyzzzz who’d have known! Still, I’m just learning! *said whilst laughing maniacally clawing at neck*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s strange clicking on my own title, I keep having pangs that the Hinch army will set up pitchfork outside my house 😂 They can be quite intimidating considering their ‘be kind’ slogan.

To any curious Hinchers that have come for a peek under the bridge, hello and welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guuuyyyyzzzz you’ll never guess what’s happened? All this sun has changed the colour of my new kitchen! You know like when the sun does your hair? Crazy ain’t it guuuuyyyyzzzz who’d have known! Still, I’m just learning! *said whilst laughing maniacally clawing at neck*
"Guuuuuyysss you'll never guess what happened. Henry rolled in fox poo and he came in and shook all over the cupboards. Well, now they're brown. I'm not gonna lie, guuuyyysss I actually love it. Does that sound silly?"

* Turns to Henry* "What did naughty man's do to mamas cupboards? It's ok. Mamas does forgives you. Hansnome boy."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Guyyyyyys where the hell is she?! I want to hear the crappy excuse of what she’s been doing and who has upset her?!
Probs been trying out some free tit that’s been gifted after begging and going on about it for weeks. Or has writers block and can’t think of any other mundane things to go over again....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet more than half of these #bekind anti tattle hinch wankers are also on forums or uploading statuses during love island and reality TV gossiping about contestants!! Bitching and judging!
I said that the other day she Speaks to separate audiences like Insta YouTube tick-tock Facebook Tattle reality show voters like they’re all different entities when in fact there’s only one public audiences isnt there!

Reactions: 6
20200530_134001.jpg

Was just about to post the top Tweet of this hincher crying to herself about not seeing Zoph for a few days and that she LiTerAlLy KeEpS HeR GoInG MoSt dAYs 🥴. But then I saw the comment below 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Guys I really feel like she would have come back sooner but due to people dming her about not speaking up about the issues going on in the world right now and people expecting her to use her platform for more than flogging cheap eBay items. Now she knows we know she’s purposely ignoring it, she’s trying to wait till the issue dies down or she has something “bigger” to talk about so no one calls her out. This way, she can draw up sympathy for herself too and blame her disappearance on us and “trolls”. Pathetic sorry

Reactions: 11
And you just know all the people who come out with those platitudes probably love a good slagging off session with their mates over a bottle of wine. But publicly, on social media, they’re “#bekind” peddlers. I’ve literally seen a family member make a #bekind post one minute and message the family WhatsApp the next, slagging off her friend. I’m sure nearly all of us will have a similar story.

I wouldn’t describe myself as kind or nasty, I’m just fairy cynical and like to challenge influencers who behave in unpleasant or exploitative ways in front of the eyes or thousands of vulnerable followers. Sometimes things need to be said that aren’t nice, and if people can’t understand that, they need to educate themselves and grow up.

Mrs Hinch is an influencer I find exploitative as she heavily targets low income, working class women and blurs the line between personal and professional. It needs to be discussed
Well said 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 4
What was blanket gate
Hope I get this right (haha I’m just learning Guyzzzzz) nah it’s cos my memory is shot to pieces at the minute. I believe it was her honeymoon? She flew out, had a great time. Posted pictures of her on the beach in bikini, having fun. She took a minkehhh with her 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Then as they flew home she needed an airline blanket. Then posted she kept it with laughing emojis. Thought it was hilarious. When she was pulled up on it by her followers she pulled the mental health card and said she was suffering from anxiety so don’t ‘tell her off’. That’s why she took the blanket. She turns that anxiety on and off like a tap 😞

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t be too concerned about her disappearances, she’s just very busy writing another book it’s called the final vestament: the holy bible of soph and her downfall, can’t wait to read it
What about “Tattle and Me - the tenderness years” 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.