Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t come back it will be passive aggressive Gretal with some duck you R&B track playing 😆 she used be kind to make people think it’s trolls and bullies and not more to it and someone in real life that’s fucked her off. She’s one of these that creates massive drama then when someone says you got a problem with me she goes no hun no problem through gritted teeth rather than confront tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She won’t come back it will be passive aggressive Gretal with some duck you R&B track playing 😆 she used be kind to make people think it’s trolls and bullies and not more to it and someone in real life that’s fucked her off. She’s one of these that creates massive drama then when someone says you got a problem with me she goes no hun no problem through gritted teeth rather than confront tit.
“U ok hun?”
“Inbox me”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ugh guyz sorry I’ve been busy today and didn’t realise she posted a story! Anyway the #bekind she added? Give it a rest. That hashtag in its current form today was started because Caroline Flack was hounded by the press and social media users wasn’t it? Am I wrong? It wasn’t because her one friend was fake to her and she found out? Ugh.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Out of interest, whos come over from the facebook page from this latest saga?

His teeth 🤣🤣
BUG BOY

Ugh guyz sorry I’ve been busy today and didn’t realise she posted a story! Anyway the #bekind she added? Give it a rest. That hashtag in its current form today was started because Caroline Flack was hounded by the press and social media users wasn’t it? Am I wrong? It wasn’t because her one friend was fake to her and she found out? Ugh.
Might be that hairdresser who said she never cleaned up after leaving

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen some of the comments on the Facebook page 😱 and they try to say we’re the bullies!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unreal how many of the hinch mafia are slating this site with absolutely no proof and absolutely not being on here ever!!

The absolute audacity of that crazy bint to use the #bekind hashtag!!

No one is bullying you!!! You should be scared of your psycho stalkers not a bunch of us who see through the zoflora fumes!

Reactions: 29
What I don’t understand is...why would you put such a negative message over a picture of your beautiful son cuddled up asleep on your chest? Why on earth would you want that negativity associated with that? She clearly doesn’t think about those things - far too self-centered for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The biggest difference between zoph and SS, is zoph just seeps negativity and SS is a much more positive person.
Zoph hides behind Gretel. SS embraces her inner goof.
I know which one I'd rather to be my mum.

Edit: not that I'm pro ss. I'm neutral

• Heart
Reactions: 67
With all this time off, she will be able to pre record loads of new content. I can imagine it now and going up in the loft to retrieve the Autumnal door wreath, Christmas Gonks, Trace - setting it all up, taking photos then sending the Beard back up with it all acting like nothing has happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Out of interest, whos come over from the facebook page from this latest saga?

BUG BOY

Might be that hairdresser who said she never cleaned up after leaving
The hairdresser that knew her is my friend. It wasn’t about her, they only knew each other from Hairdressing class a couple years ago. Wish my mate had had more tea haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bloody love this site. I thought i was the only one that found her annoying. 🤣 I've just spent 2 hours reading threads. Still figuring out the nicknames

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.