Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s more than 10 years younger than him and beautiful, and he’s ....yeah. Batting above his average for sure.

(before anyone begins, my husband is more than 10 years older than me as well, no judgement there)
I never realised he was a whole decade older... so hes 40 and shes 30 or thereabouts... though ive never taken much notice of him. Hes a bit mundane.

Reactions: 7
She will be back Monday having had the loft conversion done - how did that happen to little old me guyzzzz...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The biggest difference between zoph and SS, is zoph just seeps negativity and SS is a much more positive person.
Zoph hides behind Gretel. SS embraces her inner goof.
I know which one I'd rather to be my mum.

Edit: not that I'm pro ss. I'm neutral
I agree. Stacey put up some adoring messages a while ago and said she loved receiving them, then the next page were really nasty messages about her looks (calling her a horse etc) and she sort of joked it off and said I don’t like these ones so much and that was the end of it. And they must be upsetting to read. Could you imagine hinch doing that, she would be neck scratching behind the bloodshot eyed gretal filter ranting and raving trying to get everyone to tell her amazing she is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What I don’t understand is...why would you put such a negative message over a picture of your beautiful son cuddled up asleep on your chest? Why on earth would you want that negativity associated with that? She clearly doesn’t think about those things - far too self-centered for that.
not only that but that picture will most likely be published to show the message so that little boy will yet again be plastered all over t’internet.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I truly believe Hinch gets pissed off and angry with her ott, obsessive fans (Especially the ones who go full Rambo with their obsession) just as much as she hate trolls and tattle.

Reactions: 11
Looks like the late David guest to me
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I truly believe Hinch gets pissed off and angry with her ott, obsessive fans (Especially the ones who go full Rambo with their obsession) just as much as she hate trolls and tattle.
I got annoyed when I was in school when my friend copied and bought the same coat as me. We looked like tweddle Dee and dumb. I can imagine it being something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would totally warm back up to Hinchy if someone dished some real dirt on her. I just wanna know she smokes a zoot in the evenings and takes it up the arse.

She used to be really relatable. And now she's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She will be back Monday having had the loft conversion done - how did that happen to little old me guyzzzz...😂😂😂
Another find in the garage. She’s like a bleeping blue Peter presenter ‘here’s one we made earlier’ *pulls out an extension*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I definitely think her silence is related to construction work they’ve had done in the house and she doesn’t want to show until lockdown is more or less over. Then, she’ll try and say it was done in two hours or something ridiculous and all the hinchers will be 🤩 and us tattlers will be 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.