Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget she’s a liar liar pampers on fire

Voice notes thread 151 page 13
Lol you know what makes me laugh about this? The Hinch Army are all over the article about Jamie toughening up Soph but you bring this article up - oh the papers lie. Funny that.
I’m proud to be a Tattler. These Hinchers are brainwashed clan members. I swear there is something in Zoflora that’s put them under a spell.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has La Hinch finally come out and said whats she is in a huff about yet?

Has La Hinch finally come out and said whats she is in a huff about yet?

Reactions: 4
How much can people like her earn from swipe up affiliated links? I know some influencers do about 20 links on stories a day to say X brand has a sale on and these are my favourites from the sale so swipe up links for them..m
I follow a YouTube, her name is Gemma and she did an assumptions video recently. She said she earns "pennies" from affiliate links.
But that obviously adds up if 1000+ of her die hard army order something.

It was an interesting YouTube video actually. She showed her pay through Google which is generated from ad revenue on videos and was £4,000 a month. Then she went on to say 80% of her money comes from ads and sponsorships. She has 250,000 followers on YouTube so can imagine how much Hinch might be able to ask for based on 3.4 million.
But affiliate links are apparently pennies, like I say though soon adds up. When she hit the 10k and got the swipe up feature she did show how much was generated. Don't think she ever showed it again

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lol you know what makes me laugh about this? The Hinch Army are all over the article about Jamie toughening up Soph but you bring this article up - oh the papers lie. Funny that.
I’m proud to be a Tattler. These Hinchers are brainwashed clan members. I swear there is something in Zoflora that’s put them under a spell.
They must be mainlining it or snorting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You wait, some of the one liners kill me! They normally come from @shadyessex. Keep your eyes peeled for his posts!
Aw you’re too kind 😂 I’m loving how many newbies we have here after her little tantrum 😂 hi guys! We are all of course completely awful on here, but we have each other’s backs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Aw you’re too kind 😂 I’m loving how many newbies we have here after her little tantrum 😂 hi guys! We are all of course completely awful on here, but we have each other’s backs!
Hi Shady 👋 looking forward to your legendary one liners 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad I found Tattle. It’s brought endless joy and laughter into my life and it’s opened my eyes to other Instagram influencers also!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
the difference between us and the hinchers we don’t take our selves too seriously , I for one have gone through some pretty hardcore tit but do I play the whole woe is me act duck no, I take the piss out of my self all the time. Although when having me bollock removed and asking if I could make it into a fridge magnet didn’t go down well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Out of interest, whos come over from the facebook page from this latest saga?

🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ Not from Facebook, from Instagram. Got intrigued with the KHM dramas the other week and now this! Can’t believe I didn’t know this place existed. It would have made lockdown a lot more interesting 😂
M

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to repost this as it makes
Me laugh so much. When the original pic of Jamie was posted by hinchy and one of her army said how much he reminded them of peewee Herman!
Was that from the beg board pic she deleted ?
I can see why she got rid... she could have at least facetuned his teeth the poor bastard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This site is the best thing I've found on that hinch army fb page if I see another ugly twig heart or someone recommend pink stuff and elbow grease I think I might end up drinking a bottle of zoflora and don't get me started on her stories "so guyssss" "omg guysss"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tomorrow morning aggressive Gretal she's gonna come back fighting 😂 I'm just gonna leave this here.....
Neck clawing and head bobbing like a demented giraffe. She's such a hideous creature..inside and out. Not even the "gretal" filter can hide her mean girl personality. Narcissistic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Neck clawing and head bobbing like a demented giraffe. She's such a hideous creature..inside and out. Not even the "gretal" filter can hide her mean girl personality. Narcissistic witch.
That squeaky filter gets on my tits, didn't realise adults still used them 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.