Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Good Egg

VIP Member
TO any Hinch Army people reading this. If you allowed ‘constructive’ commenting other than your own self obsessed cling on ‘it doesn’t follow what Hinch does’ opinions maybe people wouldn’t need to comment here.

Step out of your grey bubble and look at the bigger picture. If I wrote I’m painting magnolia cos I hate grey there would be UPROAR on your pages. If I said I don’t agree with those ‘space bowls’ that doesn’t spill food there would be UPROAR on your pages and I’d be called a troll even though a) those bowls are plastic tat b) I’ve bought used and know they don’t work

Hinch could shit on a cracker and you’d eat it. Infact you’d say it’s the best thing ever and shit on your own crackers trying to make your own.

You’ve created this madness. Hinchers.

Hinch and her ‘Army’. There is no distinction between Sophie’s private life and Sales woman Hinch. She is constantly hounded/stalked/obsessed by her Army - it’s mass hysteria and I actually think this level of addiction from ‘fans’ and hysteria is far far far more damaging and concerning than a few home truths. Including people who think it’s OK to post personal family pictures on THIER OWN Instagram page for content.

I wouldn’t blame Sophie for packing her bags and becoming a recluse. But she has reaped what she has sown. A more savvier business woman would have kept work and private life separate and been transparent with her followers from the beginning.

PS guyzzzzz for the one hincher who wanted to paint her pavement OUTSIDE her house on the street GREY get a ruddy grip you daft cow. How inconsiderate to you neighbours

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Maz81

VIP Member
Hinch never lies to her followers! We didn't buy the Audi guyszzz, honestly we didn't 🤣
Screenshot_20200530-084433_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
Is she taking the fucking piss? They block and delete anyone? I just can’t believe the bare faced cheek of her! Take ya chin and get in the bin you attention seeking prick!

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The impression I get with her she be the kinda girl who spend her time crying in the bogs on a night out.
The one that always got far too drunk on WKD blue. Then ruined the night for her mates because they had to babysit her the rest of the night. We’ve all had a mate like it. Fucking liability

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Yel

Chatty Member
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
As a moderator here I can say yes we do delete and block her fans that "come to defend her" as they're trolling here and would be a mess if we let these people that come with the sole intention to disrupt post on the threads.

The vast majority post something along the lines of "you're all jealous bitches, why don't you just unfollow her" and quite frankly they should take their own advice and unfollow this thread. Tattle doesn't hide what it is, it's in the name and we have very strict rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Deleted the comment now Soph because the replies weren’t going your way? Even your die hard Hincher’s we’re questioning it. Oh dear. It’s all going a bit Pete Tong ain’t it babe? Is your Gleam advisor on annual leave or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Well first time posting and I just had to join tonight because I'm literally dying reading the comments 🤣🤣 I'm so sorry for stealing my username from somebody's post but it's the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Didn't even know you guys existed until recently thought I was the only one who could see right through Hinchy, so I'm not that special after all 😔😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
I
Trace, is that you hun? Don't worry, Hinch is only allowed 6 people on show at one time for Rons party so i'm sure she will be sending a few more up there with you real soon. She'll need somewhere to hide the others while she stages her pics for the gram 😂
great thanks, I have loads of Ella's pouches up here (apple and pear is the winner so far) I have a gifted bed from bensons (they sent grey not hinch grey so it's up here).

I have had a busy day downloading the latest ladbrokes app as Jamie is getting stressed with all the sport being off so we are betting on Korean ping pong.

Cuddle clock doesn't bloody work it has been 5pm for the last 30 years, will rolex please gift her a watch so I can have the cast offs up here.

The BBQ today was banging, smell made me hungry so I had to fire up the George foreskin. Was a bit worried about all the zoflora going up but turns out it was electric not gas or fire, I,'m only learning guyyyyzzzz. ATV X

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Poor admin are going to be busy tonight I bet.

Dear Hinchers,

I’m sure some of you will end up here because of Grinch’s comments about Tattle in the midst of a break from social media (which a couple of days ago was nothing to do with us - how can she have a gut feeling about strangers talking ABOUT HER, not to her?)
4EDEA60C-2DEC-4322-B7CF-FD5702F1EC76.jpeg

We are a group of people who love gossip, hate the numerous problems with the whole influencer scene, have banter and laughs and support each other too. Have a look, you may have your eyes opened. If not, may I humbly direct you to the ‘rave about’ Hinch thread - https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch.1791/ so you can air your views, rather than abusing us directly. Like we are doing on this thread rather than actually trolling Hinch. She doesn’t have to read here, remember.

ATB.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Rebecca Wrong-daily

So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔
CF7B184E-BFCB-4AA2-BAC6-58DAB9709C37.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

FoksiOska

VIP Member
20200530_134001.jpg

Was just about to post the top Tweet of this hincher crying to herself about not seeing Zoph for a few days and that she LiTerAlLy KeEpS HeR GoInG MoSt dAYs 🥴. But then I saw the comment below 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Yel

Chatty Member
I really don't see how she can be that bothered by this site. It doesn't allow any hateful or abusive content and anyone trolling her on her feed from here quickly gets banned.

It's like a milder version of Mumsnet or the daily mail. I get that some comments might be difficult to read but that's why it's not a good idea to monitise your whole private life, but it's easy enough to avoid.

I think she wanted a break and tattle is an easy target to pick

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
What i find hilarious is that I stumbled across Tattle last week because I was so entirely fed up with her pathetic beg stories for a bloody BLW book deal that I googled “Do people think Hinch is begging a BLW book deal”. It led me to here. I lurked. I read. I felt relieved there were others who felt how I did. I signed up and now I’m finding it absolutely hilarious that she’s blaming her strop on a forum that is literally just people who have seen the light on her BS and are quietly calling her out on it. If you don’t like it zoph don’t read it. But you clearly do so you must feel it’s true!

• Heart
  • Haha

MissyM00

Ironic really. I found out about here when I read something on one of her clone army groups. I WAS a fan bought the book, cloths, shark, zoflora all the other crap too. So I went for a nosy to see how nasty you all were, wondering why she got so upset and to see how much bullying you were doing 🙄 well I haven’t left since! Amazing really because I really liked her but reading here showed me the fake side of it all. Because when you see through the bullshit you actually realise how dull her content is day by day. SS knocks her into the water she doesn’t take herself serious and she’s actually fun to watch. Have you never heard the saying ignorance is bliss Sophie ...you don’t like what is posted here then just don’t read it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Cbawts90

Cannot stand this overuse of #bekind these days. #bekind come from a tragic event where a talented woman had her private life plastered (incorrectly) all over the tabloids and was villified for something she had not yet been proven guilty of. #bekind was to remind people to treat others with compassion and remind the tabloids of the damage they can do to someone.

These influencers who use it in response to being asked questions they don't like, being held accountable for their 'influencing' or have innaccuracies pointed out drive me MAD.

• Heart
Reactions: 44