Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna stay off for at least today, she’s milking it for everything it’s worth and with her hinchers begging for her return she’s bloody loving it. Attention seeking head.
I don’t think she will come back with a reason she’s been away. It’s not like she can say gleam told me to go dark for attention. PR stunt at its best.
she won’tneed to give a reason other than the bullshit she spouted yesterday about needing a few days away. Her hinchers will be just happy their queen has returned
She’s probably gotten off more by those messaging her to come back etc then she has by vestlife

Hinch never lies to her followers! We didn't buy the Audi guyszzz, honestly we didn't 🤣
View attachment 141422
And a bleeping gas guzzler Range Rover?! You’re a family of 3 Jesus

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Hi sorry new member here, but has anyone noticed that Hinch has unfollowed SS? I’ve not been this invested in anything for donkeys years 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It's because of the way she looks. She's pretty and blonde and fits the media's ideal image
Exactly . I said when I first joined here that if she was 18 stone, missing some teeth and the wrong side of 40 she would not have become popular

My prediction for queen hinches comeback. Knees up to her chest, Hands covered by sleeves, meek voice, no gretel, glistening eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow just seen this on the Hinch group on Facebook (first time I’ve put a photo up, not sure if I should block out names?). This person refills those ambi pure plug in air fresheners with Zoflora 🤦🏼‍♀️ FML!!!
Why are all these people so obsessed with zoflora? Some of them absolutely stink ffs, why would you stick that in your air freshener?!

Thanks I will give that a watch.
I had no idea about the cookies until I joined here. I'm so mad to think I've lined her pockets. I used to just swipe up out of curiosity and think if I didn't buy from the link it was ok.
It's why now when she can't really be putting swipe ups for everything that she'll go "I brought this on ebay guyssssss" every time she uses something so her sheep go back through her ebay highlight and use the swipe up link from 6 months ago🙃

Reactions: 10
Exactly . I said when I first joined here that if she was 18 stone, missing some teeth and the wrong side of 40 she would not have become popular

My prediction for queen hinches comeback. Knees up to her chest, Hands covered by sleeves, meek voice, no gretel, glistening eyes.
Agree. There are many other accounts on insta who actual clean things, it’s their job. They give out hints and tips they’ve either made or if sharing they tag the original creator. A lot of them promote products not tested on animals, and share their findings. A lot of their tips actually involve natural products like Kim n Aggie used to. But because Hinch looks like she does, plus they were both in sales AND both at home all day to completely concentrate on their brand she has more publicity. Oh and Veston of the teeth like Stonehenge buys thousands every day
Oh and when she does come back expect her speech to be on a par with Paltrows Oscar 1

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi sorry new member here, but has anyone noticed that Hinch has unfollowed SS? I’ve not been this invested in anything for donkeys years 😂
Sorry to disappoint you but they're both still following one another.

We really need some kind of automatic message on this forum that says something like, 'Don't get too excited about who follows who and who doesn't. Instagram is just a wanker at times.'

We spend too much time on these kind of posts lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well I wonder if her mind is clear yet? I wonder if Fat Mut Slim is half the dog he used to be before his lockdown coat? I wonder if Blackbeard is dicking about with the George Foreskin this morning? I wonder if Ronjonwonton has put his shoes on and fucked off out for a walk?
I honestly have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She hints at some people being fake when she's probably got a BA in fakery with first class honours! All for the army of course who are now going out of their minds with worry about her, sending messages she'll probably never read but she'll love all of the attention it brings.
She'll bounce back in a few days like nothing happened, wanking the tap on an hourly basis, finding a complete loft conversion in the garage of forgotten treasures, and putting three things in the washing machine. All while advertising tat and tripe from Ebay that people won't need but will buy because they're spellbound by a total stranger they're obsessed with and has turned them into a set of brainwashed halfwits who would eat donkey shite off a shovel if she asked them to.

all the vest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry to disappoint you but they're both still following one another.

We really need some kind of automatic message on this forum that says something like, 'Don't get too excited about who follows who and who doesn't. Instagram is just a wanker at times.'

We spend too much time on these kind of posts lol
Yep...

0B438C7E-C7A0-405E-861C-6368E6B15EB1.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Well I wonder if her mind is clear yet? I wonder if Fat Mut Slim is half the dog he used to be before his lockdown coat? I wonder if Blackbeard is dicking about with the George Foreskin this morning? I wonder if Ronjonwonton has put his shoes on and fucked off out for a walk?
I honestly have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She hints at some people being fake when she's probably got a BA in fakery with first class honours! All for the army of course who are now going out of their minds with worry about her, sending messages she'll probably never read but she'll love all of the attention it brings.
She'll bounce back in a few days like nothing happened, wanking the tap on an hourly basis, finding a complete loft conversion in the garage of forgotten treasures, and putting three things in the washing machine. All while advertising tat and tripe from Ebay that people won't need but will buy because they're spellbound by a total stranger they're obsessed with and has turned them into a set of brainwashed halfwits who would eat donkey shite off a shovel if she asked them to.

all the vest.
Hey hey. She washes at 30 dont you know. How dare you say she’s damaging the environment 🤣🤣
Yep when she comes back it’ll either be a loft conversion with stairs in her waiting area, garden make over with bbq, loads of new furniture etc or it’s a new bathroom suite as she’s been moaning about that lately. Dirty grout, washing tiles and the like. She does this every single time. Either cries troll or takes a day off due to ‘arthritis’ and the next day there’s a huge new product in her house or she’s got a mega freebie which she’ll pull from her bottomless pit of a garage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
10k for a written response
100k to be discussed in parliament

I just had an image of MPs discussing Tattle in parliament. What an embarrassing waste of time!
They will be sucked in to the downing Street men thread😂😂

Reactions: 2
This honestly looks like 4 different people, and I had to share vestlifes lil 🍑 because I need to share the horror 🤢🤢🤢
20200530_094238.jpg
20200530_094608.jpg
20200530_094238.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Agree. There are many other accounts on insta who actual clean things, it’s their job. They give out hints and tips they’ve either made or if sharing they tag the original creator. A lot of them promote products not tested on animals, and share their findings. A lot of their tips actually involve natural products like Kim n Aggie used to. But because Hinch looks like she does, plus they were both in sales AND both at home all day to completely concentrate on their brand she has more publicity. Oh and Veston of the teeth like Stonehenge buys thousands every day
Oh and when she does come back expect her speech to be on a par with Paltrows Oscar 1
Hinch is about 95% a polisher! She just goes around her house shining things up with a million products and then shows off how shiny they are. Sometimes she cleans like her shower plug hole etc but most of the time she’s just making things shiny! She’s also been so inconsistent and typical Hinch always has to be doing something so has jumped from product to product method to method countless times over her short Insta career. The desire for freebies took over her life so one week she’ll use Flash next week Stardrops because they punted a freebie at her. It doesn’t help anyone.

Also because she does duck all with her life fun wise even before lockdown she doesn’t show how best to slot this stuff in as a mum of one. Obviously she’s got the help of Jamie at home. I love the organised mum because she breaks down pockets of time where it would be good to clean but not let it take over anything else you’ve got going on. Hinch’s head is in the clouds it’s just like force your baby for a nap 18 times a day or give him to your retired husband then shine, shine, shine, make things from pissy sticks, put a washing on with 1 item, buy random eBay tit, oh your pasta is on a packet? Buy a special glass jar. Buy a label machine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The group on fb calling us trolls bullies etc when they are so horrible to each other is shocking!! I do want to point out though that this group is great for pointing out the flaws in grinch and there are a lot but I don’t like or agree with the body/face shaming (Today it’s Jamie’s teeth) doesn’t that just make us as bad as them nasty hinchers? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I’m so far behind with this thread as yesterday I spent the day with my baby in the garden I should have really stuck him behind the couch to keep up. Whoever said on previous thread Rrrrrrrrrronnie will be dressed as woody and lard arse will be bullseye has it in one I’m defo calling bingo on this. Will be an ott toy story themed birthday party boasting about all the freebies she will have been sent. I can’t believe she’s a year older than me and the childish was she had flounced off the gram leaving her sheep hanging. Grow up witch tits there is more important things in the world than your petty self obsessed life so get over yourself. All the bleeping vest
ps welcome newbies we are very friendly on here

Reactions: 11
giphy.gif
I like to ‘google earth’ people’s addresses. I did it with all the Kardashians just the other week, out of curiosity to see their gardens and style of house and stuff. Not just celebs, I’ve done it on my boss’s house etc 😂. I’m a right nosy parker. I looked at Sophie’s right away after seeing her address. Obviously it would be weird if someone actually went there though.

Okayyyyyyy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she’s cheap, chavvy and tacky and fits in with the persona the chavs want to be. She shops in low end stores answer eBay to appear relatable to her psycho fans. It’s one big marketing ploy.
The woman can’t even buy the sock dryer (not cloth hanger) without being grey ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

This honestly looks like 4 different people, and I had to share vestlifes lil 🍑 because I need to share the horror 🤢🤢🤢 View attachment 141447View attachment 141450View attachment 141447
Well... I just wish I could rip my brain out if my skull right now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.