Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little shit
Dudley Dursley always springs to mind when I think of Ronjonlonglegs in a few years time 😂

bcbb3fcdfd128885dd60a5a11ca5554a.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Very very early thread suggestion (came to me at 5am because my delightful child was awake and I have no life clearly)

Babygate, babygate doesn't fit the stairs, Handsnums finally cutting his hairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments
I’m a mum of 3 granny to 7 (2 are step but they’re still mine lol). And I think Hinch is a massive cockwomble. She’s dangerous, vain and vapid. Veston Blumenthal is a useless bawbag and Henry handsnomesssss is a fat pompous spoilt chicken strip. I feel sorry for RonJonMossEater he’s a wee toot. But if she carries on he’ll be an entitled toot
That is all. She’s a granny my arse Get in the bin grandma 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

InstaFamous

Right guyz so I wanted to do some crafts today and I was really inspired by Mrs Huch’s noodles today and also that woman’s pasta chandelier. Originally I was gonna spray paint my lights grey, but I ran out of grey spray paint spraying everything I own already. Anyway I made this addition to my lights. It shows both my dedication to crafting and also Huch; you’ll notice it will actually cast a “H” on the floor when I turn the lights on. So proud of myself. #MrsHuchMadeMeDoIt
BE3EC8B9-0CB8-4796-9AC1-FA37873A8D79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Why does she wear D&G Light Blue? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It's my fave and now I'm gonna think I smell like her 🤢🤢
Take comfort that everyone “wears” perfume differently, as it combines with your own chemistry. For example on you, I’m sure it smells lovely and light like a Mediterranean breeze off the cool sea brushing past lavender and citrus trees. On someone else, it may wear like warm notes of sausage slop blended with subtle notes of greed and delusions of grandeur. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

AllTheVest

1. The irony of Lardsomes groom reveal being to the soundtrack of 'Bootylicious' - I don't think we're ready for this jelly either tbh!

2.So apparently Rex said his first 'mumma' this morning...looking forward to the big announcement later today that RonRon recorded his first appearance on Countdown pre-lockdown, to be aired in the near future 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Cat87

VIP Member
D2B6F1B7-57A1-4D8E-87FA-B073B3276A9F.jpeg

Wanted the hole in the wall so she could see Ronnie playing in the garden.
Not much of a view 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Happy_Tortoise

Imagining RonJonWonton in school during registration, ignoring the call of “Ronnie?”, rolling his eyes saying, “it’s pronounced HANDSOMES MANS.”

• Haha
Reactions: 50

WeepingWillow

Further proof that she’s at it. All of these photos just happen to be out tonight getting sorted through, so the messages from her sheep have meant she’s sooooo ready now for the glow up post!! Omg you guysssss!!

Except I follow her on Tik Tok.....and this was posted 23 hours ago and has since been deleted....... hmmmmmm! Caught!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49