Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
With respect calling someone you’ve never met a tramp is what Tattle is all about. In fact it should be Tattle’s slogan.

Tattle - A Place To Call People You’ve Never Met A Tramp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

proseccolove

VIP Member
Does it bother anyone else how she puts the raw chicken in with everything else that she’s cooked first?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

9s8b9h1

0F2A8F71-743C-4028-AA9D-C40F93F07F57.jpeg

I don’t know why my baby hansums points at everything guuuuiissssse (A compilation from just the past 6 hours).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So after watching Ronnie actually eat these last few days I definitely don’t think their is any delay there. I think it was definitely a case of hinch holding him back. Look how well he’s eating after 4 or 5 weeks of being offered real food every day. A few weeks ago he couldn’t even bring food to his mouth without struggling. I think if she encouraged him to do more things we would definitely see a more active little boy. Although I’m sure this lockdown has been shit for her ‘business’ it seems like it’s been good for Ronnie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

proseccolove

VIP Member
Omg my first ever Hinchy thread title. Thanks Soph for being a twat - I owe ya one! Might treat myself to a moss bowl to celebrate ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
How the hell is she gonna cope with proper temper tantrums when doron is older if she can't get his poppers done up at 11 months!! My child is 13 months and can be like a bull!! But you just have to go to the other side of him and persevere!! The woman is literally useless. BUT!! Que the sheep with the "it's okay soph, your just learning" and "your such an amazing mummy soph" 🤮🤮🤮🤮
she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little shit

• Heart

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Babies scream! Putting a vest on mine is like you’re torturing her for information. Just need to get on with it Soph!
Im walking borderline child abuse trying to get my 2 year old dressed. Headlock, sit on her and pin her down. Shes like a crocodile on drugs!!! 😂😂

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Hahaha 110 of the bloody things 😂😂

I will always remember my dad skinning my furby as it was faulty I think. 😩😂🤦🏻‍♀️ naked furbys with their fucking bug eyes, freaked me the hell out. My dad was one of them who thought he could fix anything, but he couldn't, so normally toys would be taken apart and never worked again. Baby Born suffered a similar fate. Came down to limbs laid out in the living room as apparently she was mouldy inside and he was "fixing" her 😂

Your dad isn't called Sid is he 😂

4746688-rs_560x415-140514132926-1024.disney-villains-sid-phillips.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41