Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size of the portion that ron got for lunch was actually REDICULOUS. His portion was bigger than jamies. How does she not look at the plate & think wow im over feeding my child. Also the way she speaks to him is going to give him massive speech delays. She says worried about him being bullied in school. Well he 100% will be bullied if you carry on uploading pics/vids of him and calling him “tufty manz” for millions of ppl to see???? Like I can assure you sophie, he is going to be bullied because of the creepy cringey tit that you’re doing on camera for attention. Selfish woman. I wish someone would step in and support her with her parenting because it obviously does not come naturally to her and thats okay, it happens, but please somebody help her before that poor kid is damaged beyond repair.

Also the fat dog needs discipline. I remember her a few times posting and laughing at the fact he stole food out of her hand or off of her plate. Why is that funny? Its worrying. When ronnies holding some food, that fat dog could take his poor little hand off. I bet she wouldnt even tell the dog off if it bit ron, she’d think it was cute & post a vid saying “my handsomezz is sulking cos i told him off for biting his brothers face off. Naughty manzz mumma loves u did u strain ur poor little tufty neck while reaching up to maul your brother. Poor hansnomes”. She makes me so sick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Relieved that Soph won’t be appearing on Celeb Gogglebox. SS and Swash are though.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
More re uploaded tit vid of fat boy fat going to bed was up only a few nights back

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My fur boy is the worst thing she says. It make me want to puke
I always read it as furby. Remember them? The weird electronic toys from the 90s that used to talk lol. Her fur boy. Actually he is as fat as a furby.
she couldnt go on celeb goggle box without her cringey old lady filter anyway cos shes so anxioussssss guyzzzz. But happy to parade around half naked for the builders.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always read it as furby. Remember them? The weird electronic toys from the 90s that used to talk lol. Her fur boy. Actually he is as fat as a furby.
she couldnt go on celeb goggle box without her cringey old lady filter anyway cos shes so anxioussssss guyzzzz. But happy to parade around half naked for the builders.
Oh my gosh furbies!

I remember my mum agreeing to buy me one and trying to reserve one over the automated phone service at argos. She somehow reserved 110! When we got there, there were loads (though not 110) lined up behind the collection desk so I could pick which colour I wanted.

Part of me thinks Hinch wouldn’t have been considered for gogglebox as she and particularly Jamie aren’t that famous. Maybe Gleam had a say though? If it’s channel 4 they get the editing rights etc so Soph and Gleam wouldn’t have control of what was aired and I can’t see that happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So fatso is being groomed today, she won’t be able to use his fur as an excuse for his size then

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh furbies!

I remember my mum agreeing to buy me one and trying to reserve one over the automated phone service at argos. She somehow reserved 110! When we got there, there were loads (though not 110) lined up behind the collection desk so I could pick which colour I wanted.

Part of me thinks Hinch wouldn’t have been considered for gogglebox as she and particularly Jamie aren’t that famous. Maybe Gleam had a say though? If it’s channel 4 they get the editing rights etc so Soph and Gleam wouldn’t have control of what was aired and I can’t see that happening!

Thank god too, I enjoy Gogglebox. And they would ruin it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my gosh furbies!

Hahaha 110 of the bloody things 😂😂

I will always remember my dad skinning my furby as it was faulty I think. 😩😂🤦🏻‍♀️ naked furbys with their bleeping bug eyes, freaked me the hell out. My dad was one of them who thought he could fix anything, but he couldn't, so normally toys would be taken apart and never worked again. Baby Born suffered a similar fate. Came down to limbs laid out in the living room as apparently she was mouldy inside and he was "fixing" her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hahaha 110 of the bloody things 😂😂

I will always remember my dad skinning my furby as it was faulty I think. 😩😂🤦🏻‍♀️ naked furbys with their bleeping bug eyes, freaked me the hell out. My dad was one of them who thought he could fix anything, but he couldn't, so normally toys would be taken apart and never worked again. Baby Born suffered a similar fate. Came down to limbs laid out in the living room as apparently she was mouldy inside and he was "fixing" her 😂

Your dad isn't called Sid is he 😂

4746688-rs_560x415-140514132926-1024.disney-villains-sid-phillips.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Are we all ready for tubbys hair cut today?? Im expecting a whole body transformation!! So she claims. And if it works and he does look much slimmer, i might just book myself in for one aswell haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
oh duck so many people have asked me for these

well two - not gonna lie

Does anyone else log on thinking they are their avatar? I log in here expecting to kill the knight king. I have to keep reminding myself I'm just an average person
I keep thinking you are your avatar. I'm definitely not my avatar.

Dhe is definitely hiding one side of her garden, I remember her showing it off last summer with her Wilko lights and B&M lanterns and the Egg Chair. @AryaStark yes possible a conservatory.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The cringe of that video last night with Ronnie! Constantly checking up on herself - was that a reused video though? Because I’ve seen that before or is it just that she’s so boring and everything looks the same on her account now!

Reactions: 24
Why on earth would she be on gogglebox! She is so deluded. Stacey is halfway famous from having a appeared on, what was at the time, one of the most popular shows. And whether you like her or not she is quite “goofy” and probably easy to work with.

Mrs Hinch comes across as so boring and entirely lacking in any real personality, C4 producers arent daft and will see through the whole ditzy act. They would also probably end up wearing clothes not from some eBay sweatshop and maybe get found out, as it’s a weird double life they lead.

Reactions: 25
The cringe of that video last night with Ronnie! Constantly checking up on herself - was that a reused video though? Because I’ve seen that before or is it just that she’s so boring and everything looks the same on her account now!
i thought that about the vid! I think it was reused but slowed down. How sad

Reactions: 5
Yeah I wondered because it just looked sooo like the video she did of her first mama kiss but could have just been really similar I guess

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.