Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very odd that if Vestlife did have an affair and left his missus/ girlfriend, that nothing has ever been mentioned by her and no rumours or anything or anyone knowing anything
Which I think means Whoever the ex was... she was glad to get shut of him

Reactions: 15
So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh
It’s actually better for them to nor wear shoes before they start walking. My kids were usually barefoot in the summer or wore socks in the winter but didn’t have a pair of shoes until they were walking unaided for a few weeks. She had him in shoes yesterday though

Reactions: 11
Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even tit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog tit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢
So true, I would love to see Henry being a normal dog! What a sad existence, he just seems to lay about either next to Ronnie, on the sofa, on his bed... In the garage. He must be so bored. We never see him playing with toys or running in a field or jumping into a muddy puddle, dogs are crazy and bring chaos but we bloody adore them. She may want to humanise him, but dogs are animals and they're happiest doing dog things!

Our old girl loved her toys and frequently ripped them apart. A few barely lasted the day! I came in once and she had flung almost every toy from her box and left an assault course for me!
1590503619457.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
0F2A8F71-743C-4028-AA9D-C40F93F07F57.jpeg

I don’t know why my baby hansums points at everything guuuuiissssse (A compilation from just the past 6 hours).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why didn’t she go for the walk with Henry before the groomers it would make more sense as now he’s gonna be clean she won’t possibly let him get dirty and go on a walk.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Glad it's not just our dog 😂 we buy him new toys but then he destroys it in 10 mins! He takes the squeaker out which is fine by me as it does my head in. Just sit there waiting while he destroys it so I can chuck the squeaker away 😂

I wonder if Henry ever does things like this 🤷‍♀️🤔
I wish my boy would take the squeaker out 😂😂
He’s got the knack of just putting the right amount of pressure on them just as the baby is dropping off as well 😂😂 and don’t get me started on the random tennis balls he leaves in places....

I’ve not seen her poor pooch with any thing remotely fun unless it’s food! Poor lad!

Reactions: 3
Catching up with castle hinchcliffe
what The bleeping fuckeroo was with the Undercooked chicken... get the pine ready For that loo!!! 💩

Also what woththe music... I just can’t even

• Haha
Reactions: 2
seriously. Did people not do this before?! I also can’t stand the #(insertinfluencer)mademedoit. It infuriates me 😂
Yes this!! If someone 'made' you do it surely that just shows you in a bad light..like you have no original thoughts or personality?! Its nothing to be proud of 😒

Reactions: 6
Nice to see Zoph timed her walk to include her overweight dog.
Zoph FFS woman walk your damn dog!! He needs it for his health and well-being. You love him that much then surely you can see it!

That woman makes me so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she wear D&G Light Blue? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
It's my fave and now I'm gonna think I smell like her 🤢🤢
Take comfort that everyone “wears” perfume differently, as it combines with your own chemistry. For example on you, I’m sure it smells lovely and light like a Mediterranean breeze off the cool sea brushing past lavender and citrus trees. On someone else, it may wear like warm notes of sausage slop blended with subtle notes of greed and delusions of grandeur. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This thread has shifted even more over the last few weeks. It seems to now be like her insta all about Mums, their babies, their development and in Tattle's case their safety. All no doubt very important topics. Sophs barely cleans now so is Tattle gearing up to ensuring she is relevant for gossip about predominantly her skills or lack of them as a Mother? Just asking. I did love watching her before and seeing her lies etc but I am not a mum so no interest in weaning etc or the size nappy which may or not be appropriate for him. I am sure she will soon burn out as she is so boring but nothing much of interest for us long term Hinch watchers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh
He had shoes on yesterday.

As if we didn’t already know she stalks tattle on the daily - shes now attempted to make Ronnie a stir fry with those egg noodles.. after being rinsed the tit out of on here for her sweet potato and mince concoction that she named a stir fry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

He had them on yesterday

Can’t wait for the unveiling of fat lardsome minus his lockdown fur “the new and improved fatso, all groomed and super slim” 🤣🤣🤣 Er no you dumb cow the dog is still an obese spoilt fat duck of a dog. Take him on a couple walks a day and cut down on his treats 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.