Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Ok she’s a year younger than me and...NO ONE I know back then would have worn that! Why is it so very 1995 Jane McDonald at Pride of Britain awards?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does she always say HOPEFULLY get to go on another walk? As if they are al so busy they might not be able to take half hour to exercise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MotherofDragons

You would think that a home guru such as Mrs Hinch would know you need to trim the stalks and strip the leaves off your flowers before putting them in a vase wouldn't you....

• Haha
Reactions: 37

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Not long to go till Ronnie's 1st bday. What do we think she has planned?
Bet she hates she can't have a huge over the top expensive party.
She will most definitely try and outdo all that SS did for Rex.
Aww Jesus Christ it’s going to be hysterical tears and a photo compilation with Wind Beneath My Wings over the top isn’t it?!

• Haha

Brony1312

The size of the portion that ron got for lunch was actually REDICULOUS. His portion was bigger than jamies. How does she not look at the plate & think wow im over feeding my child. Also the way she speaks to him is going to give him massive speech delays. She says worried about him being bullied in school. Well he 100% will be bullied if you carry on uploading pics/vids of him and calling him “tufty manz” for millions of ppl to see???? Like I can assure you sophie, he is going to be bullied because of the creepy cringey shit that you’re doing on camera for attention. Selfish woman. I wish someone would step in and support her with her parenting because it obviously does not come naturally to her and thats okay, it happens, but please somebody help her before that poor kid is damaged beyond repair.

Also the fat dog needs discipline. I remember her a few times posting and laughing at the fact he stole food out of her hand or off of her plate. Why is that funny? Its worrying. When ronnies holding some food, that fat dog could take his poor little hand off. I bet she wouldnt even tell the dog off if it bit ron, she’d think it was cute & post a vid saying “my handsomezz is sulking cos i told him off for biting his brothers face off. Naughty manzz mumma loves u did u strain ur poor little tufty neck while reaching up to maul your brother. Poor hansnomes”. She makes me so sick.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Brony1312

Are we all ready for tubbys hair cut today?? Im expecting a whole body transformation!! So she claims. And if it works and he does look much slimmer, i might just book myself in for one aswell haha x

• Haha

Nosey_bugger!

My living room is normally like an obstacle course of dog toys, although she does like to sleep with her head on one of them
0FA75E65-4729-42C9-82D1-0DBB038F5723.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Eddypeter

VIP Member
No Sophie... why would you sharing your glow up tiktok help anyone?
I don’t get it.. she says it’s what’s on the inside yet she’s sat there like a barbie with a filter on her end picture.
Surely the message she’s meant to be getting across is that the end result you should just look like what the fuck your meant to and be ok as it only matters what’s on the inside. I fucking hate celebs in the media saying it’s ok to be you.... oh really so that’s what you’ve had lipo, fillers, Botox, facial tightening, cellulite treatments, tans lashes and nails. Fuck my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Cheesy tuna 😂😂😂 LUVLEH
What do you people have against Tuna and Cheese together?? 😂😂

I got a record number of vomit reactions when I said that Tuna on pizza is fine. Have you people never had a tuna melt panini or baguette? It's the same idea. Bread, cheese, tuna.

And just to disgust you all further, I put salad cream, quark, or yogurt in my tuna for jackets or sandwiches, because mayonnaise is the devil's spunk.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

pjmac

Chatty Member
Tattle gossip alert 👀👀

so my dog comments hurt hinches cousin apperntly shes messaging me now the "so called cousin"😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Hansnomesmans

Thread suggestion: Here’s my terrifying “glow-up”, but Henry’s still fat, time to ‘Grow up’ Soph, you silly twat!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
New thread suggestion
Hinch and Cummings broke lockdown rules what a pair of self indulgent fools

• Haha
  • Heart