Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @proseccolove with 44votes

Shortened slightly should of been

Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape - quick, run faster!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Does Henry get walked? Just wondering as never shown. He seems such a loving, caring dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kin Ell I'm watching game of thrones and have one eye ball on this thread and another just appeared. It's like something out of the loft, that she forgot about X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine getting stuck in a lift with Soph. I'd sleep like a baby listening to her chatting bollocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg my first ever Hinchy thread title. Thanks Soph for being a twit - I owe ya one! Might treat myself to a moss bowl to celebrate ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
@Shez80 Re your comment in the last thread about what causes misshapen heads in babies, or flat head syndrome, it can be caused in the womb but ususally this is in the case with twins. Ususally it's not enough tummy time and/or lying in the same position too much. I've noticed it too as my neice had a severe case so I'm more aware. A full head of hair might disguise it more, I think he's getting too old to wear a helmet to correct it, as that's ususally about 6 months. It's of no medical concern, so I'm sure he'll be fine.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No wonder Ronnie barely looks at her, her smiles are always fake and babies can pick up on stuff like that. Not even a year old and sees straight through her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s her eyebrows, bless. In the early 2000’s when the trend was real tadpole ones I overplucked mine to buggery and they’ve never grown back properly. When contouring and drawing them on became a thing a few years ago I had a few ill advised shifts at work with them arched up way too high like a disney villain until I accidentally smudged one in my lunch break and had to redo them. Did them on the bone where your stupid eyebrows are actually supposed to be and it was much better.

now I don’t give a toss but that’s by the by! She’s committed to these sweeping archy ones that everybody will be looking back ag in ten years and laughing like I do at my tortured little tadpoles while I mourn my actual real eyebrows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh well that's handsnomms tucked up on bed. She should give up on that sleep spray, never helped with the roast dinner worry. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After all the excitement of Fatsomes running fast, it seems the tattle ads are getting in on the joke... 🤣
09B2DA46-0022-496F-BA68-571C07161809.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Don’t forget the voice notes thread 151 page 13 ‘ I have not been out at all and
oh duck so many people have asked me for these

oh duck so many people have asked me for these
well two - not gonna lie

Does anyone else log on thinking they are their avatar? I log in here expecting to kill the knight king. I have to keep reminding myself I'm just an average person

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't post pictures , but the bare faced pictures at the end of the last thread put me in mind of a blonde Hilary devey off dragons den :eek:

Reactions: 3
Well that was strange a potty mouth newbie poster slamming everyone for their observations of Ron, then a deletion occurred
A gran as well

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.