Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does love the fur boy as he has his own bedroom etc

She or Vesty may well walk him but not advertise it to the world, she doesn't tell IG when she has a dump - oh she does that erm

Well he probably does get some exercise but not enough, it may well improve when Ron gets his running legs

You clearly missed her telling the world about her having toliet tummy 😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she say handsNOmes but writes handsomes
I dislike her. I really do. Her dog is depressed, jamies a pussy whipped bug eyed wanker & ron rabbit ron rabbit ron ron ron is meh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s a really bad cut on the dog I think. I wouldn’t book my dog there again lol

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Awwww Ron wanted to close the photo book early but was cut off ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soph really wants Ronnie's first word to Mumma doesn't she?! Really hope his first word was dada.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was just me, I've bought nothing with my baby's name on it and I'm not going to. Thought this was common sense?
It's common sense to normal people but that's something lacking these days. But people who like to show thier kids all over open Instagram pages don't have any. It's an awful accident waiting to happen in my eyes

She took him to the vets because of that mole on his tongue a while back and she threw a strop because she wasn't allowed to wait so she left him with his Henry Hinch teddy bear (insert eye roll here<) I am 100% confident that the vet would of said something about his weight as surely that is part of their job if they see an obese animal. She must be just ignoring any advice she is given when it comes to him. I have a dog and love her unconditionally but if an expert told me she was overweight and shortening her life I would definitely do something about it. Not give her more food, film myself doing it and then post it on IG
She probably threw a strop at the vets and stormed out calling him a troll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Howling at her saying henry the 8th is half the size under his fur the other day. I could't tell the difference after his trim, other than he didnt look as matted.
Needs to join weight watchers that poor mutt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she cant dress a baby or has meltdowns when the doesnt eat his food. how the hell is she going to cope when he hits the terrible 2s
She is about as useful as a wet paper bag.

Honestly, she grips my tits. An embarrassing excuse of a woman. She thinks she has friends or this massive amazing following but her hinchers are all desperste lunatics. And the only reason she gets mentioned on tv or asked to be interviewed is because tv shows want to stay relevant and they know all the hincher idiots will tune in and give good ratings.
Even her brand partners and sponsors only do it because of her moronic herd of sheep that follow her.

The "kids" are probably only 'friends' or tolerate her because she has money now. They probably hope that she will give them free stuff or buy them a good bday present.
Little do they know they will just her ebay tat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.