Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear that dog has been photoshopped to look thinner 🤔
I came on to say the same thing. Its a miracle, I wish I could loose that amount weight over night 😂 seriously what's wrong with this women? Further proves soph reads these threads 👋👋👋 hiya hunnnsssss. Do something about Henry's weight the right way and not photoshopping the poor dog.

Reactions: 15
Jay dawg vestmanzzzz sounds like a larger lout whenever he talks he sounds like he wants to try and start a fight 😆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone enlighten me as to why these sheep always say to her that she’s the purest of souls?
That really bugs me

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagining RonJonWonton in school during registration, ignoring the call of “Ronnie?”, rolling his eyes saying, “it’s pronounced HANDSOMES MANS.”

• Haha
Reactions: 50
ffs soph if ya reading this please stop pretending to be "your cousin" and message me trying to portrait yourself as St Theresa

🙈

🙈
Her cousin 😂
So first her voice notes claim she hasn’t left the house but videos herself for 3.3mil ‘followers’ collecting piss sticks, then doesn’t address #bbqgate but admits here to mixing with family! Since when and from how many households then Soph??? You’re digging yourself a bigger hole 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why do they add plurals to every single word? “Mans” “mornings” argh!!! Speak properly you pair of incompetent fools!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lmao how low can you go actually photoshopping your dog to make him seem a normal weight 😂 interesting choice to post a picture as opposed to the normal video of him in the garden - have you not figured out how to photoshop vids yet hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell they are a pair of morons arnt they. “Mornins whats yous doings downs there’s mans!”

duck off
Forget Ronnie, them two are really going to struggle when he brings his reading homework home. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.