Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if along with the photo albums and scrap books theres a burn book lurking beneath. "Lisa with the big kitchen is fugly" (was her name lisa???), lady who said my handsnomez man had a big head is stupidzzz, pick on my wardrobes " you iz jealouzzzz".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So is Mrs hinch and her hincers gonna be 1st in line for home bargains on the 15th June? Aren’t those shops still open anyway? I’m sure her Hinchers are still going to B&m.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if along with the photo albums and scrap books theres a burn book lurking beneath. "Lisa with the big kitchen is fugly" (was her name lisa???), lady who said my handsnomez man had a big head is stupidzzz, pick on my wardrobes " you iz jealouzzzz".
Laura-been doing my research 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can tell you’re a dipshit addicted buying tat online without a second thought :rolleyes:
Everything she pays for herself is cheap crap. £3 for a non tip bowl. Cheap plug covers.
She sure hates spending her own money.

Reactions: 8
I cringe when she nicknames him ‘Ron’ - just makes me think of a bald middle aged taxi driver 😕 not a handsnome mans

• Haha
Reactions: 21
D2B6F1B7-57A1-4D8E-87FA-B073B3276A9F.jpeg

Wanted the hole in the wall so she could see Ronnie playing in the garden.
Not much of a view 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That vase is hideous, it's like a funeral palour

Talking of funerals where's Shady?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It really fucks me off that she never just cleans something properly. Spray and wipe is fine day to day but sometimes things need a proper soap and water scrub and rinse to actually get clean. Like the shower wall, if it's already coated in soap scum, shoving more sodding product on it on your crappy mop won't help. Just scrub it down and give it a hot rinse ffs

Whenever she "cleans" Ronnie's mat with spray Milton and those slippers i just think how much dribble and product is caked into it. Just take it outside and scrub and rinse it off!!

Reactions: 14
Hows the silly bint missing the shops???? they're all open the twit....what she means is i am too famous to queue up outside like the rest of the public

Reactions: 15
Awwwww jesus....what a fool!!! Who sita on the bathroom floor looking at the “freshly mopped” walls??? Vestlife really needs to give her something shes lacking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Why have I never done this before" because it's a bleeping stupid idea and your disposable wipes are killing our planet.

Hope this helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.