Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would she be on gogglebox! She is so deluded. Stacey is halfway famous from having a appeared on, what was at the time, one of the most popular shows. And whether you like her or not she is quite “goofy” and probably easy to work with.

Mrs Hinch comes across as so boring and entirely lacking in any real personality, C4 producers arent daft and will see through the whole ditzy act. They would also probably end up wearing clothes not from some eBay sweatshop and maybe get found out, as it’s a weird double life they lead.
Yeah tbf i quiete like ss. Shes much more tolerable than hinch

Reactions: 24
How the hell is she gonna cope with proper temper tantrums when doron is older if she can't get his poppers done up at 11 months!! My child is 13 months and can be like a bull!! But you just have to go to the other side of him and persevere!! The woman is literally useless. BUT!! Que the sheep with the "it's okay soph, your just learning" and "your such an amazing mummy soph" 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Very very early thread suggestion (came to me at 5am because my delightful child was awake and I have no life clearly)

Babygate, babygate doesn't fit the stairs, Handsnums finally cutting his hairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
How the hell is she gonna cope with proper temper tantrums when doron is older if she can't get his poppers done up at 11 months!! My child is 13 months and can be like a bull!! But you just have to go to the other side of him and persevere!! The woman is literally useless. BUT!! Que the sheep with the "it's okay soph, your just learning" and "your such an amazing mummy soph" 🤮🤮🤮🤮
she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little tit

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Missed this what was said
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little tit
I was thinking the same. If you want that vest done properly, as a parent, you will get them on😂 to be honest though, it’s probably just to show she’s relatable, he will have them done properly by her next video of him.

Reactions: 10
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments
Probably Ma Barker then. She can’t help herself sometimes, hi Freda👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think this when she says he is her best friend. No hun, you're his mum...

Reactions: 16
Just wondering do we ever hear of or see Jamie’s parents. Obviously not with lockdown I know but there never seems to be mention of them it’s always her parents

Reactions: 17
I AM SICK TO GOD DAMN DEATH OF SEEING THOSE MARKET SHITE EBAY DRESSES.....FFS SOMEONE TELL HER THEY'RE ROTTING 😡

• Haha
Babies scream! Putting a vest on mine is like you’re torturing her for information. Just need to get on with it Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking this whilst watching her stories. I'm not a Mum (yet, hopefully one day if that's what's meant to happen🤞)but even I know that she's making a rod for her own back when he's older and he wont do anything because she gave in so much when he was little.

He was always going to be spoilt and think he's better than everyone else because he has that silly bint to look up to as a role model!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
"Its not see through at all" in response tp yesterday someone om here saying they bet they were!

Daft bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did anyone actually ask where she bought her skanky dresses from? They’re ugly and my bet is the stink of B.O and spring awakening fabreez

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I AM SICK TO GOD DAMN DEATH OF SEEING THOSE MARKET SHITE EBAY DRESSES.....FFS SOMEONE TELL HER THEY'RE ROTTING 😡
Her sheep are going to buy the dresses. Further shows she has no care for the environment. She sprays her house full of chemicals and buys cheap tat clothing that doesn't last more than a couple of washes. Hey Soph did you know 35% microplastic found in the ocean comes from synthetic fibres from such dresses. Oh but silly me it's OK beacsue she washes her clothes on a 30 cycle 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of a friend of a friend who lost loads of weight and kept it off. She still dresses like a bigger girl who’s trying to conceal her shape. Which of course there’s no need to do because all bodies are fabulous but we can’t all be Lizzo

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.