Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Ooooh @Rebecca Wrong-daily You win the internet! 🏆 Bloody brilliant start to my morning!!! 👏👏👏

So now that the fuse on her tampax has been well and truly lit she’s having a “day off” Ha!! Been up since 5.30 reading Tattle and panicking?! And going to delete the news apps but not SM? Priorities right there folks! 🤦‍♀️
I 100% think Ma Barker is staying there and it must be exhausting trying to pretend otherwise. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

24hr break after caught being a lying wench but she soon returned with her non-essential bench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

YorkshireLady

Essentials?
I went out yesterday. For a CT scan to see if my cancer was back. I stopped at Morrisons and queued for 30 minutes. I felt crap as id had to fast prior to the scan. I’d also had to drink a litre of radioactive gunk so I was absolutely desperate for a wee.
I was in and out in About 15 minutes. I ‘almost‘ went down the homeware aisle as I could do with a new peg basket, but decided against it as it’s not essential and I really needed to get home for a wee.
She really has NO idea about real lives and real people. Twat.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Ok so long time reader, first time poster! Tbh I kind of dipped in and out of these threads as although I realised a lot of what was said on here made sense, I thought she also came across so nice at first and couldn’t be lying about certain things!

But last night made me realise how low she will sink! I genuinely think she posted those stories of her ‘on the phone to her mum’ to prey on the vulnerable people out there missing their own families! She wants to trigger some kind of ‘oh if I buy this book, I can do these activities with my mum too since I can’t see her’ mentality which is really just vile! Stop promoting your shit for your own personal gain and do something to help all those keyworkers you claim to support so much!!

Greygardener

Chatty Member
How long before she paints her new gifted bench grey?
Guuuuyzzz found this fence paint left over from last year so just giving my new bench a little makeover. I want it grey to match the rest if that makes sense?? The shade is void of personality by ronseal hope that helps!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Wow!! What an absolutely bizarre thing to lie about? Why would you? She needs help. Proper strange behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Fishnips

VIP Member
I don't think people should get angry at buying non-essentials, it's non essential trips that are the problem. If I went to Morrison's for my food shopping and saw a bench I wanted and could afford I'd throw it in the trolley. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I bought a cheesecake from Aldi the other day.

What is annoying is the blatant bullshit that vest went shopping alone for essentials and thought you know what Soph would like this bench I'll pick it up whilst I'm here

• Haha

megalou

So guyzzzzzz, an update on my husband's pronunciation of 'shhhtupid'. It has been really bugging me and I was sure he was saying the word more than he would normally, he seemed to be dropping it in as much as he possibly could. I asked him today if he has always pronounced it 'shhhtupid' or if it was a new annoying thing he has cooked up. His response? "I saw you saying on that Tattle site the other say that daft Hinch woman says it and that it annoys you so I thought I would entertain myself and say it like that for a while. You did well to last all this time, a few times I saw you cringe when I said it and I thought you were going to floor me". True love eh? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

simplelifex

Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
She thinks ringworm is an insect??🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

sassquatch23

Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Blimey! Her lying knows no bounds. Still doesn’t excuse that she put RABBITS instead of her own son, as he would have been a few months old by then.
Still properly laughing at ringworm too.
Great detective work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Anon89

Chatty Member
So yesterday was spent going around shops to get a new bloody bench.. for the garden which has far more bloody seating than 2 people need in a lifetime! How people would love to just ‘pop’ to Morrison’s and find a £60 bench and buy it there and then without a care in the world.

Reactions: 57

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Because he's a baby? My kid loved standing up when they were babies, they needed a helping hand, common sense tells you a baby that age couldn't stand all on his own. Honestly sometimes I think people on here are so, so critical of other peoples kids and it verges on cruel or plain stupid. This is not a pop at you btw Bopeep, so please don't read it that it is and I truly mean that, I'm just reading this thread and shocked at so many women going in on a kid? It would be great if people kept other peoples children out of it otherwise its just trash talk and takes away from fact giving. Just my opinion but its one of the reasons I stayed away for so long, it was getting awful for it.
I wouldn’t say people are trash talking Ronnie people are sick of her lying!!! Lying about things that really don’t need to be lied about including his development. If he is struggling...so what!! Own it .....talk about it relate to other mums in the same position ! Not just prop him up and say oh he wants to stand before he can crawl!! That’s so much more damaging to him! There is a huge difference between holding their arms and letting the strength in their legs hold them up and then hiding a hand behind the baby and saying he is standing all on his own 🤔🤔🤔And I’d say people on here genuinely care about Ronnie we have all seen him grow and want to see him thrive.....something he won’t do living with this pair of weirdos 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

NellieBellie

Another thing that winds me up, because let's face it there's alot, is the 'Im going to have a day away from social media if that's ok?'

As if she really cares if one of her sheep turn around and beg her to stay because she really helps her with her mental health, you know because she's so highly qualified!!!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s used the “is that okay?” To get her moronic followers/Jamie fake messaging to say we miss you Hinch then she will be all “For you my hinchers I will carry on”

Fuck off you rancid cunt. My mum and sister are NHS my other sister is a carer and my dad had to take on a job as a Tesco delivery driver as he is self employed. Those are the sorts of people who have to carry on and who deserve a day off, not you, you utterly narcissistic repellent twatwaffle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Fififoo

Chatty Member
Ha ha ha ha ha what a bunch of bastard trolls!! You lot are fucking amazing. I am so so proud of you all 🥇🎖🏅handing you all medals today 👏👏👏👏😊😊😊😊😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
One day Stace magically turned up out of nowhere with a McDonald's, they've seen each other a handful of times since then but like to profess that they are BFFs and always comment on how much they love each other, while Stacey seems to be getting in sly digs 😉
Remember when we used to have McDonalds....😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52