Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many f@cking seats does she need in that garden?
There's bar stools that match the high table and numerous seats that match the other long table... and the egg chair and now a f@cking bench.
And there's only two of them in the garden as Ronnie's too young to need a garden seat.

Reactions: 37
Ha!! Not a cat in hell’s chance that Onslow went out shopping on his own. bleeping lies and more lies!!!! When is she going to grow a second brain cell? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 29
So Onslow somehow managed to get the essentials then see a bench and buy it (without Soph being there, when did he ever buy anything for the house without her approval?) then he got it into the car brought it home and built it? Bullshit. Do Morrison’s even sell benches?

Yeah Morrisons sell benches, they would’ve only gone on sale though, like this week. And I can guarantee the staff would’ve been incredibly unhappy and annoyed seeing him buy that.

Reactions: 32
Why does she feel the need to constantly lie, there’s no way she was left alone with Ronnie so Vesticles could grab the essentials!! Rather than filling it with pointless garden furniture buy something for Ronnie to play on!! A little tykes car to push around the garden! Anything other than cleaning products and garden bleeping furniture!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
When has her hobby ever been rock climbing though more like Stacey hole Climbing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think people should get angry at buying non-essentials, it's non essential trips that are the problem. If I went to Morrison's for my food shopping and saw a bench I wanted and could afford I'd throw it in the trolley. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I bought a cheesecake from Aldi the other day.

What is annoying is the blatant bullshit that vest went shopping alone for essentials and thought you know what Soph would like this bench I'll pick it up whilst I'm here

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Yeah Morrisons sell benches, they would’ve only gone on sale though, like this week. And I can guarantee the staff would’ve been incredibly unhappy and annoyed seeing him buy that.
Also, would you be able to buy something that bulky in-store? Just thinking of the H&S of member of staff/public who has to lug it off a shelf and to the till/car.

Two more likely options:

A) Purchased via online order. If so, how dare they take up a slot that somebody more in need could have.
B) It’s not from Morrison’s, it’s more likely the sort of tat purchased at B&M/eBay.

No way of checking as you get put in a queue for Morrison’s website atm and for one am not making it any more difficult for people who actually NEED an online delivery rn!

Now I can’t be sure...Morrison’s may have the same one on sale for £60 but if anyone wants it there’s one on eBay hope this helps 🥴
Called it! 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s no match to us trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
why does she feel she has to mention everything. We are in a middle of a pandemic lots of people have to self isolate others have lost their jobs. So she bought a bench why post about it? Who actually gives a flying duck? All this is doing is making people speculate that actually maybe they went to Morrison’s solely for the bench. She didn’t have to show the picture of the bench she could have kept it to herself. And like others have said I don’t think Jamie went alone.
Its even worst cause if she did go with him that means Ronnie went out too; it’s bad enough that people are still going outside but dragging your kid down with you is a whole new level

Reactions: 18
And how exactly did Jamie get the garden bench in and out of the boot of the Range Rover alone as I'm pretty certain judging by my bench that it's really heavy and not a one man lift.
IF one of the Morrisons staff helped him then he couldn't have been practicing safe social distancing so he's put this person at risk now and himself, Sophie and Ronnie.

Reactions: 24
Also, would you be able to buy something that bulky in-store? Just thinking of the H&S of member of staff/public who has to lug it off a shelf and to the till/car.

Two more likely options:

A) Purchased via online order. If so, how dare they take up a slot that somebody more in need could have.
B) It’s not from Morrison’s, it’s more likely the sort of tat purchased at B&M/eBay.

No way of checking as you get put in a queue for Morrison’s website atm and for one am not making it any more difficult for people who actually NEED an online delivery rn!

Called it! 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s no match to us trolls 😂
We sometimes help customers with the bulkier stuff like garden table sets but a bench will be one box and fit in a trolley on its end so he may not have needed help.

I get that if he’s out for essentials anyway there’s no problems with him buying a bench but we’d like customers to be in and out as quickly as possible. There are others standing in a massive queue outside patiently waiting to get in while he browses the seasonal aisle.

Reactions: 25
Her handwriting is so juvenile. I'm surprised she doesn't dot the i with a heart. And don't get me started on those highlighters. I think it speaks volumes about her emotional maturity.
I don’t think she’s ever grasped the concept of how to hold a pen correctly either

Reactions: 6
No matter how much money I had, if boyfriend came home with a random bench when we was suppose to go buy food I’d be so angry. Who the hell is waiting at home (that’s if she didn’t go with him) and is actually happy to get a bloody bench with your food shop. That’s £60 less on food and food over everything. Be fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So now she's shown the bench all the Hinchers will be heading out to Morrisons to get the exact same one putting more strain on Morrisons staff.
What an irresponsible thing to do knowing they copy her every move.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Ronnie’s building blocks -not essential
Garden bench even though she’s got a million places to sit in that tacky garden - essential

I’m not dragging her/Jamie for ‘buying’ this from ‘Morrison’s ‘ while out doing essential shopping cause I felt bad I had to buy a clothes horse the other week but ...c’mon!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.