Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can take a day off social media and delete your story but the internet is forever. You cannot hide 😂😂😂

It’s hilarious because it’s not even nasty. It’s a hilarious pointless lie she’s been caught in and she can’t even call troll.
She’s actually deleted the story from yday of the list of Rs..... since it was noticed on here that it’s from last sept... I don’t think we need any further proof that she reads here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
New on this thread so not sure if I’ve missed this question butttt... have her and Stacey fell out? Haven’t seen them post much about eachother in weeks!

Reactions: 5
Having a lazy day as she can’t stand the heat. Even with everything that is going on she still doesn’t use her platform for any good. I wonder is jake was having a dig at her this morning. I don’t get why she couldn’t just share his song it’s for a good cause it’s light hearted and funny. It really does show she won’t post unless she is getting something out of it which is sad.
He wont pay her £5,000 to share it thats why. Ive shared it like mad also a friend of a friend is making the face guards for NHS using his 3d printer, Ive been sharing his post to get people to buy him either a filament spool for the printer or donate what they can so he buy another printer. He has enough now for the second printer and once this is over he will be donating the spare to the NHS. Its people like that that deserve adoration not that self centred weasel faced bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I completely agree with you on this, something that I feel is very unfair are the comparisons to Rex. Second and third (third especially) children will always be more mobile and vocal because they have their siblings to follow, and get near unlimited attention from. He is also of a different build to Ronnie (as indeed, their fathers are totally different builds) and so yes, he will be more mobile.

Sometimes I think it is a case of damned if I do, damned if I don't. If Mrs Hinch posted on her Instagram that she was worried about certain aspects of Ronnie's development, or compared him to Rex, she'd be blasted for attention seeking, complaining about nothing, not appreciating her baby etc. If she took him to endless toddler groups so that he could have more social contact, people would post photos from it all over Instagram and not leave her alone. Her situation is not the same as when most of us had our babies (for those who are mums). I do agree she could have done a lot more to protect her privacy - I for one live around 30 minutes away and know exactly where she lives, as do most of us. There's lots of small mistakes that she has made. But I don't feel there is anything hugely wrong with Ronnie, I don't feel the comparisons with Rex are fair, and like you I really don't like the criticisms.
I must be the only person that actually doesnt know where she lives well i know its essex but that all i know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've missed the last 2 weeks on here, maybe even 3. I've been watching the nutcase ( guilty pleasure I know) but having everyone at home has taken a strain on my free time.
I hope I haven't missed anything crucial 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok so long time reader, first time poster! Tbh I kind of dipped in and out of these threads as although I realised a lot of what was said on here made sense, I thought she also came across so nice at first and couldn’t be lying about certain things!

But last night made me realise how low she will sink! I genuinely think she posted those stories of her ‘on the phone to her mum’ to prey on the vulnerable people out there missing their own families! She wants to trigger some kind of ‘oh if I buy this book, I can do these activities with my mum too since I can’t see her’ mentality which is really just vile! Stop promoting your tit for your own personal gain and do something to help all those keyworkers you claim to support so much!!

Reactions: 60
Wow now I'm no Rebbeca Wrong-daily and this but pales in comparison to that absolute gem but I was just wondering why, if Ronnieblesshim loves standing by himself, is there's blatantly a hand propping him up here?! 🤔
I mean it’s not even a natural position!! He wouldn’t be able to stand up like that on his own,his legs are so closer together he wouldn’t be able to get his balance 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Im really not getting into, but never in my life will I ever comment nastily about a little babys appearance or personality. Wth is wrong with being in a moses basket or pram? :LOL: Am I missing something here? He is a baby, id be concerned if he wasn't strapped in a pram. Expressing views and opinions about a child is not nice. Dress it up how you like but its nasty. We shall leave it there, no hard feelings here.
it’s so hard when she constantly posts lies about his milestones etc... can you understand that? I watched her highlights of Ronnie last night to see if I was imagining my views and what I noticed is that he was actually more vocal around the 3-6 month mark. Anyway, if she didn’t have it there for all to see, I wouldn’t of been able to go and analyse it!
So I see where your coming from and I feel a little bad sometimes for comments I’ve made but in a way we’re dammed if we do/don’t too!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Good spot! Let’s hope cleaning my anxiety away pulls her up on this bullshit as she will know she’s lying! What a deceitful witch hinch
The only thing she’ll be trying to clean away is her lies 🤣

I have been looking at her account for awhile now. Just putting it out there:
I dont doubt she loves her baby, but she does appear to be ‘not in to him’ and she seems to come across as she feels hard done by because he is a boy.
I think she wanted a girl and is doing the typical spoilt child sulk reaction as her life clearly has always been a case of ‘have exactly what i want and nothing else’ - she feels hard done by that nature didnt bow down to her want for a girl especially as with all the illness she had I would be very surprised if she has another child.
this is the 1st time she has experienced not having it her way and cant change the fact that she didn’t get the girl she wanted.
that aside i am sure she will provide everything money can buy with her millions she has to ensure the little boy lives a comfortable life. Goes to show even being a millionaire cant guarantee everything in life!
I reckon she did want a boy,can’t have a little girl in competition with her for Jamie’s favourite girl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a criticism but does Ronnie hold his own bottle at all? Vest boy looked very uncomfortable leaning in holding the bottle, maybe it’s something they don’t encourage as when they hold their own they inevitably throw them and you then get the little splashes of dried milk everywhere... I would love to see Ronnie dripping out his juice on her pale furnishings 🤣

Also just wondering do normal people hoover their worktops because they made toast? Asking for a friend 🤣 I’d wipe them down and either catch them in my hand for the bin or onto the floor if I am going to sweep/hoover & mop. I do have a handheld hoover but never thought to do the worktops it’s for the car, mattresses and couches etc (doesn’t get used too often) 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh what a bleeping cop out! Having a day off! Pfft! Verucca, have as many days off as you need hon, us trolls will still be here waiting for you when you’re back!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stacey has a day off SM the other day so Soph does (I was waiting for it but that stupid lie confirmed it) she did this last time she was found to be bullshitting over the kitchen I think it was.

so today’s hinch list guys:

Read Tattle for Content
Read Back on Tattle previous Threads
Fill in my big bullshit list of lies
Keep track of all previous bullshit
Bulk order Ellas kitchen
Pre record masses amount of tit all day (cleaning fridge, making crap food, letting Ronnie hold food for a photo)
Order some tit that then magically turns up in the garage.
Think of ways to gain some attention (don’t forget an NHS comment might gain me popularity with dumb hinchers)
Strap Ronnie somewhere and forget about him.
PHOTO US WITH BOOKS (thanks tattle for reminding me I love the library)
Ronnies first Easter take OTT tit and photo
Ummmm...

You get the idea. There won’t be no time off or actual family time it’s all about the gram her life is the gram she’s this person she’s created and not an actual human being just a character to think the account was faceless when it started.

I bet she does love rabbits. The purple vibrating kind that is. She should of stuck with that Soph then you wouldn’t have an inconvenience of a baby to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My eldest daughter was a bit like ronnie as a baby. She was very quiet, serious, walked late, talked late (although she did sing a lot). I was in denial and quite defensive especially as my mum would literally ask me every day if she was walking yet and compare her to her friend's grandbabies. She started stimming at aged 2 and I'd get funny looks off people.

She's 10 now, still stims (bouncing up and down whilst humming) although usually only does it at home, she loves reading and maths especially fractions and is very quiet and shy.

I hope to god it wasnt my parenting that affected her. I did have PND when she was born and used to stare into space a lot and not let anyone in my house and also i didnt go anywhere ☹ i wonder this a lot which is why I don't comment on Hinch's parenting...

I have two younger children who are quite the opposite but I didn't have PND with them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.