Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MASHING FRUIT FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDIBLE PAINT, BUT NOT DOING IT TO FEED YOUR CHILD

Sorry about the caps but bloody rage!!

Especially as those fucking pouches would be much easier to use for ‘painting’....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Gla30

Chatty Member
Who called that she would be out shopping all day yesterday? New garden bench picked up whilst shopping for essentials 😂 what a coincidence the garden was cleared out the other day eh

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Cocobean

VIP Member
🥁 🥁 Hear ye - Hear ye....

Ladies and gents of Tattle Village - I can confirm after 33 minutes of waiting in a queue, that bench is NOT - i repeat - IS NOT on the Morrisons website.
It might be an in store only purchase but i cant even find it on google images.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Rebecca you are queen of the trolls, absolutely stellar. Cant wait for Soph's little morning tattle visit and she sees that. I'm sending you your chosen scent of fabulosa with it's own little driver for that 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

L00kform3

VIP Member
So she’s slipped up three times in the past 24 hours. This woman apparently loves her child more than any other woman has before. She often tells us she can’t believe it’s possible to love something quite as much as she claims to love Ronnie.

She now isn’t fooling me in the slightest. For example ‘What 3 things make you feel less anxious?’ Ronnie should have been number one. Wether it be cuddling him, playing with him or maybe even taking him out for a walk. Or just Ronnie in general. He wasn’t even in the 3 things. She prefers her dog over her son, and even prefers cleaning.

Example number two.. ‘What beginning with R makes you happy?’ Once again, straight away you’d think that would be Ronnie. But no, apparently it’s fucking rabbits. RABBITS? When has this woman mentioned rabbits before EVER? But yet gushes on and on about Ronnie and his tuft of hair every single waking moment?

I’m now convinced she doesn’t even like Ronnie. I do not understand how he wasn’t mentioned during those two stories. I’m absolutely baffled. It’s just proven to me that these stories she does where she confesses her undying love for her child and how upset it makes her is her trying to convince herself that she feels that way. Because she doesn’t, at all.

And finally, the third slip up. The absolute blatant lie about filling in that page with her mum when she quite clearly did it 7 months a go. What complete and utter bizarre behaviour. If she lies about shit like that can you imagine what else she lies about?

• Sad
Reactions: 71

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’d like to put in a bid for tomorrow’s Tattle Bingo....

A screen shot of messages from the lemmings along the lines of “You deserve a rest. You work so hard. This is such a scary time for you. Blah fucking blah”🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

ConfusedMango

I’d be so embarrassed about publishing such atrocious spelling online to my 3 million 🤔 followers. She has a phone in her hand 24/7, it takes mere seconds to look up how to spell a word! A ‘rotweila’? 😅 Best selling author, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Minkeh

If there is a competition with Stacey and Grinch, Stacey is winning hands down.
Stacey isn’t afraid to be herself on her insta, she shows her house when it’s upside down after the boys have been playing, she shows real videos of Rex doing things, not just posed for a picture. And what she did tonight with the writing letters was really sweet. She seems to struggle with mental health herself and knows something like writing a letter may help. And giving a shout out to that small company that made the bunnies with no financial gain to herself, we’d never see that.
It appears grinch is trying to steer away from her insta fame, and bring Jamie along for the ride. Outside of their insta bubble nobody knows (or cares) who they are, Grinch isn’t as famous as she thinks she is...3.2m followers, but how many has she bought.
Stacey and Joe both have careers in their own right (I know they’re both very “marmite”) but they’ve both done well individually in reality shows, Stacey came 3rd on X factor, they’ve both won I’m a celebrity and Joe won Dancing on Ice. Stacey shows she struggles being away from the boys when she’s working, that’s real life, the mum guilt.
Grinch has dipped her toe into tv, and she didn’t come across well, if she ventured into reality tv of any sort, barring the barmy army what support would she get...imagine explaining who she is outside the insta world “well guyyysssss I’m just Mrs Hinch, I’m hinching mad (manic giggle) and my Hinchers are the best people ever” no doubt she’d be waving Dave about like a demented baboon. She already shows all aspect of her live, so a reality tv show of the Hinches would be dull as dishwater!
I think when her 5 minutes of fame is up (please make it soon) she’ll struggle to fade back into obscurity, how can such a big mega star return to a “normal” job, she’s no real talent to fall back on (not sure if sucking your bosses cock counts as a talent).
I think there’s a melt down brewing, her content is getting more dull but manic, now she’s crying she’s having anxiety attacks. The numbers on this page are increasing, with people with more time on their hands are they seeing the light with her at last?!
Thus ends my speech, I’m back at work full time after being on extended sick leave due to mental health struggles, and to hear her throw words about like anxiety really boils my piss, it mocks what is a horrible condition, which I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy.
On that note, I’ll wind my neck in! Thank you for making me laugh on the daily guys, hope everyone is safe and well. Night night 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Bev1000

It is a very strange thing to lie about.. but for one we know she’s doing it to plug her book, she just couldn’t be arsed filling it in.
The thing that is strange is to go that extra mile and lie about her mum doing it with her... the 2 reasons I can think of
1) she’s trying to show her mum isn’t there
2) stacey shown how much she was missing her mum by writing her a letter and hinch had to show she’s does cute stuff with her mum too

Who knows, it’s all odd she’s lies about the strangest of things

• Heart
Reactions: 64

NellieBellie

Oh if only we could see her outburst 😂 I imagine she gets real hysterical, starts launching minkys and wax melts at Captain Londsdale

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Cocobean

VIP Member
JESUS man her garage holds more surprises than Mary Poppins carpet bag! Bet she will pull out an Audi and a Range Rover out of it soon thst she bought last year and forgot about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Katlen12

VIP Member
There is a reason you have never mashed strawberries before Hinch because your bestie Ella, always does it for you 🤣

551DF334-BC23-4338-A3FF-428D95910CA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Why are none of her neighbours on here!!!
someone please just peer over the garden fence and prove ma Barker is there 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
that would make my fucking year!!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Mooooorning guuuuuuyz them tattle Bastards have caught me out lying again🙄 so im gonna stay off social media today cos I can’t be arsed to have a meltdown. I’m gonna have some sketti and packet grated cheese in a jug for brekkie, load RonnieBlessHim up on Ella’s kitchen pouches and baby juice cos you know he can have a day of junk food too! ATB the guuuuuyyyz, I’ll bombard you all with double the amount of stories tomorrow 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Huffchug

VIP Member
“I’ve never mashed a strawberry before” an insight into ronnies weaning journey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61