Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone create a new thread. I have a bomb shell to share but don’t want it to get lost on the old thread 😂🙈
You’re gonna have to spill no new thread title and I’m just about to turn into a pumpkin 🎃 it’s almost midnight- pulease

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m in no way a Hinch fan, and I think kids should have a mixture of food, I did give my son Ella’s as well as food, convenience when out and about etc, but can someone explain where the hidden sugar etc is in the pouches as the ingredients are listed on them, they’re not like the other pouches which is why I used them xx
it’s not hidden sugar it’s naturally occurring sugar found within fruit however when you process something eg blending it into that texture it is in the pouch, it breaks down the whole food and when consumed the sugar gets into the blood stream much quicker than it would compared to eating a whole piece of fruit which can cause spikes in the blood sugars. Eating something processed now and again is fine but when it’s all your diet consists of it becomes harmful

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together
D2B9F24E-85FA-47AE-B509-A97791FB2CCA.jpeg
52278F0D-99C1-4B29-9DA6-BC6341DFDCD7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 197
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
oh my gosh guys I showed you the R page and said that’s what I was working on wiv my mum I’m so silly guys I meant to show you the B page cause mum wasn’t helping me wiv anyfink I was talking Bullshit
Hope this helps guys! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
Busted her lying arse! Well done 🧐😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
tit! That’s some special detective 🕵️‍♀️ work RWD! You need a VIP badge immediately 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
I knew I wasn’t imagining things!! Omg why lie, even to go so far as to say you done it with your mum over the phone???

Trying to keep up the illusion that she’s not got ma barker there maybe!
What an absolute pathological liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Mrs Hinch ate Lucky Charms from B&M many times on her stories, and they have a big fat warning on the back that they are Genetically Modified, so Ronnie probably has that to look forward to.

I'm surprised at the state of her hair, she was a hairdresser, but must've been living at the hair salon as she always had fresh blow dries.

Those stick on nails are pointless, they don't last 2 seconds. But at least she got a couple more ads in, inc Zoflora "they don't pay me guys!".
Unless they are stuck on with gorilla glue. So she did have nail glue 🤔

Reactions: 12
Wow!! What an absolutely bizarre thing to lie about? Why would you? She needs help. Proper strange behaviour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Blimey! Her lying knows no bounds. Still doesn’t excuse that she put RABBITS instead of her own son, as he would have been a few months old by then.
Still properly laughing at ringworm too.
Great detective work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
There’s bound to be a hincher that spotted that too surely?!?
Bet she takes it down 😂... the exact same answers aswell 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.