Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
So now she's shown the bench all the Hinchers will be heading out to Morrisons to get the exact same one putting more strain on Morrisons staff.
What an irresponsible thing to do knowing they copy her every move.

• Angry
Reactions: 51

Cdog

I've had to send a message about that bench. It's honestly upset me so much. I don't follow her but I'm going to have to stop watching stories now too. If onslow was at the shop buying essentials and he saw the bench then OK but
1. They don't need it, it's not essential, they have other garden seating
2. There are queues of people outside every supermarket waiting to get in safely to buy essential food, having to wait longer while they are messing around buying a bench they dont need
3. She's now posted it to her story encouraging all her followers to make a non essential trip to morrisons to try and get the same bench as her

She is honestly the most selfish person I've ever come across. There is so much she could have done with her platform to help out. She couldn't even share jake quickendens song. The real heroes are clear at a time like this. I hope this is the end for her Instagram fame.
Just really upset at this, husband gone away with work to help for potentially 6 months, me and our 2 young children don't know when he will be back and this has just peed me right off.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Oh ffs Ronnie has a gardening set. Child can't hold a sippy cup but he'll be out there planting bedding plants this summer 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She needs to stop adding all these strings to Rrrrrronnnnie’s bow. Now he’s the next Alan Titchmarsh with his gardening tool box. Can’t stay awake for more than 5 minutes but he’ll be replanting the Amazon come June. ATB

• Haha

Greygardener

Chatty Member
I’d like to put in a bid for tomorrow’s Tattle Bingo....

A screen shot of messages from the lemmings along the lines of “You deserve a rest. You work so hard. This is such a scary time for you. Blah fucking blah”🥱
My guess for tomorrow is over compensating with ronniewivdatuftsblesshimmummasdoespreferrabbits to prove to us nasty trolls that she does love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Omg #ronnieblessimhasfeetzcanprobalypolevaultandcookaroastdinneralready killed me 😂😂
Imagine Ronnie was like Matt Lucas wheelchair character in little Britain when he pretends he can’t do anything so David Walliams does it for him?
but In the background he’s running up trees and diving boards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Minkeh

I tried to tag the original poster from the previous but it wouldn’t let me 🙄 but I couldn’t read the post and move on.

The lady who posted about her father passing away and her friends being seriously ill, and is now returning to nursing. I read that and cried, that is the reality of this pandemic. You have literally given me the slap in my face I needed, myself and my partner have office jobs and are fortunate enough to be able to work from home. I’ve been sitting whinging to myself that I don’t like where my desk is, and I just want to get outside. (I have been strictly following the guidelines!)
And then I stumble across your post, so many men and women like you doing the right thing despite desperately not wanting to, you are so incredibly brave to be doing this and I cannot even begin to imagine how daunting this must feel for you. Just know when you walk through those doors the entire nation are behind you and your colleagues. I hope now your industry gets the recognition it deserves, without the incredible making unthinkable sacrifices the country would be on its knees.
Could you write an open letter with this? There are still far too many people gathering in parks etc. I don’t know what it will take for Hinch to change her ways, if anything ever will, this may be a start.

I know I’ve gone completely off topic but again, I just want to say thank you to the real life heroes out there, you are all incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Well that whole garden set up will be amazing after the first downpour we get... Wet gloves, rusty scissors, pots full of water.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
Hurry up Ronnie! Best get on and paint fast because it will soon be time for your afternoon coma.

• Haha

Ranty McRantington

Someone on the old thread mentioned that they’d seen those answers before and I did a bit on digging. Go back to thread #54. The date was 27th September 2019 and Mrs hinch was attending a Joy of Clean unstoppables event. She sat next the cleaning my anxiety away which we all agreed was very odd because she hated Mrs hinch and look what she posted .... anyone recognise it 🧐 she posted that Mrs hinch had been working on it that day and was stuck so they were competing it together View attachment 104910View attachment 104911
OH MY GOSHHHHHHH!!!!

See this what I mean about the lying shit. Why the hell is there any need to post lies like this. She's an absolute fucking tool.

I swear if I knew where she lived if go over there and I'd, I'd, I'd kick over all her solar fucking lights and knock those shitty grey bins over!

Why not concentrate on bringing up your God damn child with a bit of enthusiasm, with that same enthusiasm you use to create shitty lying content for the gram!!

Stupid bint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for "Guyzzzz Morrisons have sold out of the bench BUT you can buy it on ebay, here is a swipe up". Then she'll earn the cost of her bench back with commission that she earns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Amez-louise56

Ronnie’s building blocks -not essential
Garden bench even though she’s got a million places to sit in that tacky garden - essential

I’m not dragging her/Jamie for ‘buying’ this from ‘Morrison’s ‘ while out doing essential shopping cause I felt bad I had to buy a clothes horse the other week but ...c’mon!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Putting aside the fact that Hinch blatantly lied about completing a page in her shitty Journal...
The ONLY reason this Journal and the other shitty book of lists is continually getting shown day after day is in a pathetic effort to sell them!!
We're in the midst of a World pandemic, the PM is fighting for his life and she actually thinks people want to buy her book... a book which has to be packed up by some poor bugger in a warehouse and then delivered by another poor bugger driving a lorry to another warehouse where another poor bugger has to offload it from said lorry and then deliver it to someones door!
If you are reading here today Sophie - you take a nice day off with your family, in your luxury Hinch Mansion of freebies but think of all the people who can't just take a day off because they want to have a chill, laze about, and eat junk food!!

Just to recap, for any new members... images from @Rebecca Wrong-daily 's post.

On the left, a post from Sept 2019, Hinch and cleaning_my_anxiety_away on a press trip

On the right, a post from 6th April 2020, during lockdown

View attachment 105020

AC55

VIP Member
A lazy fucking day? Yes because putting up rehashed, old clips is exhausting on that finger. 🙄

FYI Henry needs a walk. Dogs don’t have lazy days.
They do put a bit of weight on over Christmas though when they're pouring themselves a glass of wine and making themselves a cheese board!

• Haha

No_f_in_clue

Chatty Member
She bought the lanterns back in Feb??? But between then and now she's bought even more solar lights she's managed to put up but not these ones....?? How many lights does one garden need? Is she trying to bring Blackpool illuminations to Essex??

• Haha
Reactions: 46
“I hope you love it too” no I don’t love it Soph I think your whole house and garden is a cluster fuck of random shit.

I like the “we’re in the garden” sign though I hope you do a swipe up for it you know for when I find myself outside confused and need to know where I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46