Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want some entertainment head on over and read all the comments....they are f...... mad. People are still using it for some crazy things.....bloody unbelievable 😂🤣😂🤣 These are only mild ones
How these people don't have charcoal for homes by now I do not know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh she's gone back down to 3.2 millions followers now 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So Stacey is writing letters to people to help them through this difficult time, hinch however is cleaning her plastic pegs. She is an absolute joke 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guuuuyzzz found this fence paint left over from last year so just giving my new bench a little makeover. I want it grey to match the rest if that makes sense?? The shade is void of personality by ronseal hope that helps!!!!
I actually just spat out my wine at ‘the shade is void of personality’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can anyone tell me the age difference between staceys Rex and Ronnie? Genuinely interested and not trying to compare the 2 but the difference in them is actually shocking, Ronnie looks bigger but still very baby-like whereas Rex looks small but does alot more standing, babbling and interacting.

Reactions: 8
Can anyone tell me the age difference between staceys Rex and Ronnie? Genuinely interested and not trying to compare the 2 but the difference in them is actually shocking, Ronnie looks bigger but still very baby-like whereas Rex looks small but does alot more standing, babbling and interacting.
Only about a month between them. The difference is shocking.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion.

24hr break after caught being a lying wench but she soon returned with her non-essential bench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Just catching up but so rarely do I see others use the term ‘mard arse’ though in my family it’s ‘mardy arse’ lol. When I first went out with my fiancé he didn’t understand it - I was so confused as it’s something we’ve always said!
I am from derbyshire but currently in Sheffield and it's
Just catching up but so rarely do I see others use the term ‘mard arse’ though in my family it’s ‘mardy arse’ lol. When I first went out with my fiancé he didn’t understand it - I was so confused as it’s something we’ve always said!
Im from Sheffield and it's a massive phrase here 😂 I never took a second thought that some people might not know what it meant haha

Reactions: 3
I’m not just saying it because I don’t like Hinch but Ronnie just looks such a sad child it makes my heart break. You look at ‘celebs’ like Hinch and can sometimes compare your life and think she must have a picture perfect life with her fame and money but when you look closer it really is all just for the gram. I may not have a lot or a perfect show home but my baby boy is only 5 months old and I can tell already he knows how much he is loved and can see how much love he has for me & his dad, you look at the pics and videos of Ronnie and its just a blank stare, its heartbreaking. And before she pipes up saying oh you don’t see everything that goes on in my life, yes we do sophie, and if that little boy was happy and shown affection like he should be you would post it all day everyday, all we get is small boomerangs and videos with music over.
Sorry for the rant but the more I see of Ronnie it pains me to think he isn’t in a happy little bubble like an innocent baby should be 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Thread title suggestion

back from her break, she’s still a snake! At least Do Ron finally got to paint

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not just saying it because I don’t like Hinch but Ronnie just looks such a sad child it makes my heart break. You look at ‘celebs’ like Hinch and can sometimes compare your life and think she must have a picture perfect life with her fame and money but when you look closer it really is all just for the gram. I may not have a lot or a perfect show home but my baby boy is only 5 months old and I can tell already he knows how much he is loved and can see how much love he has for me & his dad, you look at the pics and videos of Ronnie and its just a blank stare, its heartbreaking. And before she pipes up saying oh you don’t see everything that goes on in my life, yes we do sophie, and if that little boy was happy and shown affection like he should be you would post it all day everyday, all we get is small boomerangs and videos with music over.
Sorry for the rant but the more I see of Ronnie it pains me to think he isn’t in a happy little bubble like an innocent baby should be 💔
I can't quite put my finger on it but he always seems so jumpy and unsure on her stories. It's like he is nervous and keeps looking up to see if he is going to be told off.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’ve finally deleted her! I have 3 boys at home, in a fairly decent size house. A mountain of washing and the rest.... I am sick to death of seeing her immaculate house and garden!! She literally puts cleaning before her own kid. My 2 oldest play together a lot and out of the way but my 15months old keeps me very occupied during the day. I can barely get anything done. How the F**K can she keep up with it? 1 word - neglect!!! Tired of feeling like a failure that my house isn’t up tidy or clean and her making it look so easy! And I know Jamie is around but my husband is home too (albeit working - he wasn’t made furloughed) x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anybody else clock Ronnie falling backwards whilst she pratted around with the carrot?
He's actually excited and what he is doing is stimming. The leg goes rigid and the foot lifts off the ground and twirls. And yes, it can make him fall backwards too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can't quite put my finger on it but he always seems so jumpy and unsure on her stories. It's like he is nervous and keeps looking up to see if he is going to be told off.
I’ve just watched the video of them painting. It really fuckingggg irritates me whenever he goes to touch something she literally snatches it up before he can touch it. This is no way a dig at Ronnie but he can barely lean forward to reach down to touch the stuff she’s put i front of him. Surely she doesn’t think that’s ok? I genuinely do worry about that baby. 🥺🥺 I just can’t decide if he’s behind or what. Not that it matters but I do think she oblivious. Why does everything have his name on????? His bloody cap has got his name on for god sake.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.