Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rfp3008

I’m a cleaner, I hate it but it’s paying my student ass to put a roof over our heads. (Although not right now it’s not 😫)
Anyway, on yesterday’s story she posted herself cleaning the sink with Flash bicarb, wiping it all dry with that sphonge or whatever the fuck it’s called (cleverly it looks like it has Sophie in the name..bet she’s gutted she didn’t come up with that!)
And then immediately after she cleans it again with the Cif stainless steel cleaner.
There really is no need to clean the same thing twice. Especially when she cleans it 10 times a day anyway 🙄
If I did this it would take me forever to get round my customers houses!
I know I don’t need to tell you this my eagle eyed beauties, I’m sure your sinks are beautiful!
I just needed to rant it out because my husband doesn’t give a shit 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Greygardener

Chatty Member
I personally don’t think there’s anything wrong with Ronnie. To me he just comes across as a rather placid baby, I don’t think it’s right to compare him to Rex, or any other baby as all babies develop at different rates. Rex may be advanced for his age. I do however think Mrs Hinch could do more to encourage his development. I’m not a fan of hers, but she is s first time mother, she’s still figuring things out and she will make mistakes, but all new mothers do. I hope she takes advice from people who genuinely try to help her rather than just blocking anyone who criticises her parenting.
Thing is though, most new mothers try their best. She isnt making mistakes, she is consistently ignoring guidelines that will have been made clear to her e.g. tummy time, juice in a bottle, feeding him pouches almost exclusively etc. None of that is a mistake, its laziness. Shes a lazy parent. She could do better, she chooses not to. That's the difference. Every single parent makes mistakes, sure, but they learn from them. She refuses to.

Becky1983d

We could always help her with 'content' for the bench 🤷🏼‍♀️..... Could add soooo much more though ☺
Hope this helps guyzzzz
PicsArt_04-08-10.58.36.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Allthebest!

Spending the day off social media to her means posting 50 stories instead of 80. The only time the shit cunt spent more than 2 hours off Insta was Christmas and thats only because she couldn't film the chefs doing their dinners 😂 No sensible person would eat Grinches and Ma Barkers cooking 😂 What a let down, turning up on Christmas day to eat cat shit on a plate with a side of cauliflower cheese and 1 aunt bessie yorkie 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

shadyessex33

VIP Member
That’s enough play for one day Ronnieblesshimdoeshavetufzbutnoteefzlikestogardenandstand, back in the crate with ya

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Katlen12

VIP Member
What a weird choice of song...onslow must have his wondering eyes, on the go again 🤣

763C33B0-2AA1-4DCA-8A1E-DD402B10E5DE.jpeg
Capture123kl.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I understand people are sick of lies, but saying things like her baby always looks sad, or the difference between these 2 babies or he looks overweight or he looks whatever- that IS trash talking. He is a baby. He is not his mother. My babies preferred to stand and I have a baby now who may also prefer to stand, I don't get the problem. I'm sorry, I see it purely as cruel. If anyone said anything like the things I've read here about my baby, id be fuming and really hurt.Ronnie is clearly notfree standing on his own, we all know that and we can all see the hand holding him up, but he is still standing and looking strong, I don't believe she meant he is literally standing all on his own and I really think it is a pointless point for so many to be commenting on. Just my opinion. I do believe people on here do want to see Ronnie grow up and be healthy and happy, id hope there's nobody on here who would want to see any bad by him, but perhaps leaving him out of it to allow his Mum to be a Mum is a kind thing to do so she can look after him and not be affected by random people trash talking her child? Again, just a thought? Your closing line is the kind of negativity im talking about, of course he will grow and thrive with his parents, its just a shitty thing to say again involving her kids and his well being. Do you see where im coming from?As for the lies she tells, Im all for hearing, reading that but that is directly about her. Im just straight talking here, im not being arsey or a nob im just trying to be fair about it.
I think I will agree to disagree with you on this one, because I think he does look sad and overweight, and uninterested in life but I don’t see that’s me trash talking him that’s me calling into question her parenting skills, because she shares the fact she doesn’t cook for him, that she feeds him pouches, the fact she feeds him undiluted juice in bottles!! Asleep In a Moses basket and strapped in Prams! Omg the list goes on and on and on!!!
a lot of babies you can say what a happy bubbly baby but not Ronnie and as people watching in on her life it’s sad to watch!! It’s really not trash talking to express an opinion it’s an observation 👍🏼

AC55

VIP Member
Oh if only we could see her outburst 😂 I imagine she gets real hysterical, starts launching minkys and wax melts at Captain Londsdale
Captain Lonsdale! 😂😂😂

Morning everyone! Had a day off yesterday and spent the time sorting stuff out around the house and catching up on laundry ( no dream team here, just persil and yellow comfort! 😂) @Rebecca Wrong-daily take a bow! That was an incredible bit of detective work! 🕵️‍♂️ please expect a delivery of some #gifted flowers from Dunelm which will be brought to you by your own little delivery driver!
How is she going to deny this?😂 it'll be melt down central today!
How pathetic though to say her head is literally spinning because she completed an activity in her book over the phone with her morher? How old is she? 5? Jesus Wept!
My head is spinning because our country has been plunged further into turmoil with Mr Johnson being very seriously ill and now in ITU
My head is spinning because we haven't yet reached the peak of this horrific pandemic and I'm scared of the future
My head is spinning because my dad isn't too well (not corona virus, other ailments)

It isn't spinning because I wrote a few words down that all start with the same fucking letter! 😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Why are they "Mrs Hinchs" gardening tools??? Why does she have to fecking label everything???? Has she early onset incase she forgets anyone's names? I noticed in Ronnie's standing pic this morning she has a GLASS jar labelled cotton balls? Is this incase she mistakes them for marshmallows?

• Haha
  • Heart

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I’m thinking she might be preg at but who knows...I already feel sorry for the unborn baby...hinch is an appalling mother. She may well be a first time mum and learning but you can guarantee if she has another then she will not ‘learn’ from any of her current ‘parenting’ ..

I’m calling an early bingo for a little girl named Paris after where she was conceived 🤣😉

• Haha

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Well done! thank you for keeping us all fed and stocked up! I think you deserve as much recognition as the NHS staff and emergency services at the moment.
my friend said it’s been awful with customers hurling abuse and not keeping social distance.

the Hinchliffe’s are far to important to have to abide by the lockdown rules! Heaven forbid she should have to listen to the government 🙄
Definitely agree, my husband went for the early opening at Tesco the other week as he works for the NHS and at the checkout the lady was thanking him and he said "thank you for all your hard work too and risking your health. Without you we wouldn't be able to get food to put on our tables" and the woman cried bless her. She said nobody had said that to her before and most of the staff were getting abuse daily. Broke my heart when he came home to tell me, so thank you to ALL key workers, be they police, NHS, delivery drivers or retail workers etc. 💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Stacey has a day off SM the other day so Soph does (I was waiting for it but that stupid lie confirmed it) she did this last time she was found to be bullshitting over the kitchen I think it was.

so today’s hinch list guys:

Read Tattle for Content
Read Back on Tattle previous Threads
Fill in my big bullshit list of lies
Keep track of all previous bullshit
Bulk order Ellas kitchen
Pre record masses amount of shit all day (cleaning fridge, making crap food, letting Ronnie hold food for a photo)
Order some shit that then magically turns up in the garage.
Think of ways to gain some attention (don’t forget an NHS comment might gain me popularity with dumb hinchers)
Strap Ronnie somewhere and forget about him.
PHOTO US WITH BOOKS (thanks tattle for reminding me I love the library)
Ronnies first Easter take OTT shit and photo
Ummmm...

You get the idea. There won’t be no time off or actual family time it’s all about the gram her life is the gram she’s this person she’s created and not an actual human being just a character to think the account was faceless when it started.

I bet she does love rabbits. The purple vibrating kind that is. She should of stuck with that Soph then you wouldn’t have an inconvenience of a baby to look after.

• Haha

Kazzi45

Jamie popped to the shop for "essentials" what like a melon, strawberries and carrots for Ronnie to paint with. Oh and a bench. Fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart

BeckyM

So Onslow somehow managed to get the essentials then see a bench and buy it (without Soph being there, when did he ever buy anything for the house without her approval?) then he got it into the car brought it home and built it? Bullshit. Do Morrison’s even sell benches?

• Haha
Reactions: 43