Mrs Hinch #132 Essential nails and parenting fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes either been reading from here or that she’s trying her hardest in being like Stacey making crafts with her child.....but like some have said when us all at this time food is the most precious thing and yet she goes and mush it up to play with it 🤬🤬 and yet a lot are struggling to pay bills and worrying how long their roof will be kept over their kids due to losing their jobs and this is what she does for fun🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
More ss Throwing shade at sophlora “I’ve got a nice thread” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ronnie should have been having the time of his life playing with the paint and paper but instead he just looks his usual disinterested self. Not helped by his mother interfering and taking everything off him before he really got started.
There is also no way on earth he can stand up. To stand up he would need far more abdominal strength which he is clearly lacking given that he's propped up to stop him rolling backwards from a sitting position!
Those little ankles circling around is a worrying sign and even looking at the film of him you can tell he's not making very much noise.

never mind though because she's got a new bench and she's got her potting table to entertain her! 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 26
According to this 7.66% of her followers are fake .. that would equal to 252780 fake followers she has so monus that pff 3.3 million lol i dont know how accurate this is but funny to see, also recons her engagament rate is 8.33%
41E5CE7C-4740-4054-A78F-F84476ECBEBA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

henry eats his morning bone, while ron can stand all alone, Jamie’s bought a garden throne while poor old soph was left alone..... yea right

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know why she shows so much of Ronnie on her account. She's a cleaning lady, no-one needs a Ronnie update every 5 minutes. He only gets commented on so much now he's become the main feature. Find something else to fill the Hinch haul insta void with instead of exploiting your child. It's your social media business. Diversify it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ffs is she for real! hinchers will all be running to supermarkets to buy melons now for painting! Sometimes I think she can’t get any more stupid and then boom 😞

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How long before she paints her new gifted bench grey?
Guuuuyzzz found this fence paint left over from last year so just giving my new bench a little makeover. I want it grey to match the rest if that makes sense?? The shade is void of personality by ronseal hope that helps!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Why is she cleaning her pegs with bicarbonate put them in the dishwasher with your cutlery stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

Playing blocks for Ronnie? No thank you. Another bench for the garden? That’ll do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
2 people on here mentioned they wanted peg baskets but didn’t buy it as it wasn’t an essential and now she’s cleaning out her peg basket she’s defo reading here. Hi soph 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guyzzzz I don't think I can bear to watch the stories anymore...they are just too bloody BORING. Repetitive, same every day, all revolve around shopping for crap, promoting crap, talking nonsense, pretending to be stupid. What a shallow life.

Also, the music taste is the worst. And the accent "shhhhtring" "sheeeeds". WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a weird choice of song...onslow must have his wondering eyes, on the go again 🤣

763C33B0-2AA1-4DCA-8A1E-DD402B10E5DE.jpeg
Capture123kl.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I know right, I nearly spilled my wine 😂.. it's got to be a tattler taking the piss, that can't be genuine
When i saw a previous poster commenting about how flammable fabric softener is, I immediately thought of this poor moisturiser lady!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.